Do you want to streamline your morning routine and use one product instead of six? It’s time you invest in a BB cream to chop your beauty regimen by more than half. “BB” stands for “blemish balm” or “beauty balm,” and it combines moisturizer, SPF, primer, and a bit of foundation coverage into a single miracle product. I tried the Pond’s White Beauty BB+Fairness Cream, and there’s a lot I have to share with you. If you’re wondering whether or not this product would work for your skin type, read on to find out how it performs and fares in my very elaborate review.
Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream Review
This BB + Cream is a fairness cream and a foundation, all-in-one. It protects against UVA and UVB rays while working from inside to lighten dark spots and circles. The secret to spotless pinkish white skin lies in its Pro-Vitamin B3. This is a potent skin lightening agent proven to reduce dark spots by inhibiting the transfer of melanin to the surface of the skin, revealing a clear and translucent complexion.
Features And Benefits
Here’s what Pond’s claims that its BB+Fairness Cream does and provides.
- Instant natural coverage
- Does not clog pores
- Lightens the skin from within
- Reduces dark spots
- Evens out skin tone
- Minimizes the size of pores to give you a smoother look
- Infused with Vitamin B3 and E to ensure that natural glow.
The Pond’s White Beauty BB+ cream comes in a bright pink and silver cardboard carton. The formula is packaged in a thin white tube with a silver cap and a hygienic nozzle to dispense the product. Overall, its packaging is simple, compact and functional. It’s easy to carry around in your purse and is also travel-friendly. The cream comes in three sizes – 9, 18, and 50 grams.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide,, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Potassium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Magnesium Sulphate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cholesterol, Bisabolol, Perfume, DMDM Hydrantoin, Dimethicone, Sucrose Distearate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, bht, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Zingiber Officinale (ginger) Root Extract, (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Here’s what’s noteworthy about Pond’s White Beauty BB+Fairness Cream. It’s formulated with GenWhite Formula enriched with:
- Vitamin B3 – Pond’s signature ingredient, helps to reduce and control melanin accumulation on the skin.
- Vitamin E – A potent fat-soluble antioxidant to neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals which can trigger melanin production which leads to darker skin.
- Allantoin – Recognized as an anti-inflammatory by US FDA found in the comfrey plant and helps reduce processes that can lead to increased pigmentation.
- Advanced Superior Sunscreen Protection SPF 30 PA++ – protects against skin tanning and photoaging.
My Experience With Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream
I like my base to look and feel like my skin, only a tad bit better. A product that’s lightweight and not as intense as foundation seems like an ideal choice to me. Also, I don’t like investing too much time on my morning makeup routine. I was looking for a BB cream that works like a tinted moisturizer and also comes with SPF. I found the Ponds White Beauty BB+Fairness cream at my local drugstore, and I was curious to find out how this formula would work on my skin type – I have combination skin with my T-zone getting slightly oily towards midday. I decided to try this out as I had heard some great stuff about this BB cream.
You should know that this Ponds BB cream comes in only one shade and it’s called ‘Natural Cover’, which seems to suit the average Indian skin tone. Here’s my experience.
The Pond’s BB cream has a thick and creamy texture, and you only need a little bit of the formula to cover your entire face. It’s incredibly easy to blend, and once it is blended well, it won’t really feel like you have anything on. It looks that natural and leaves you with a beautiful, weightless finish.
Like most Pond’s products, its formula has a mild floral fragrance, which is quite pleasant. It does not linger on for too long and fades within moments of application. If you are sensitive to smells, you needn’t fret.
Coverage And Efficacy
Coming to the coverage, it gives you a light to medium coverage and covers minor blemishes, redness, and light acne scars effectively. However, if you’re looking for heavy coverage, this is not the product for you. I like to pat some compact or translucent powder over my T-zone to increase its staying power, and I must say, it works wonders. This holds up well with some minor fading for about seven to eight hours, more than what I’ve experienced with other drugstore BB creams. I was so impressed with how my face still looked radiant by the end of the day.
This BB cream is a holy grail for oily and combination skin. However, if you have dry skin, it will still work for you with a hydrating moisturizer underneath it.
Let’s sum up the pros and cons of using the Pond’s White Beauty BB+Fairness Cream to help make your decision easier.
- Easy to use and spread
- Evens out skin tone effortlessly
- Imparts a healthy glow on your face
- Comes with SPF 30
- Gives you medium coverage – hides minor imperfections and redness
- Lightweight formula that does not feel greasy
- Long lasting
- Does not clog pores
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Easily available
- Available in one shade only
- If you have very dry skin, you may not find it hydrating enough
How To Use Ponds White Beauty BB Cream?
- Cleanse your face.
- Moisturize your face well using your regular moisturizer if you have extremely dry skin.
- Dab some cream over your face and neck and spread evenly to match your skin tone. (You can use your fingers or a beauty sponge to blend)
- You can set with a light translucent powder if you want a matte finish.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Will I Recommend This Product?
Yes, I highly recommend the Pond’s White Beauty BB+Fairness Cream to anyone looking for a simple solution to their elaborate makeup routine. You could really do away with the foundation you use on a daily basis and swatch it with this cream and actually see an improvement in your skin’s overall appearance. If you have sensitive skin, this won’t break you out in my experience as it’s non-greasy and won’t leave your pores feeling clogged. You don’t even have to shell out a whole lot of cash to buy this as it’s priced quite reasonably and its quality matches that of several high-end brands. All things considered, this is a great product for all the college-goers and working women.
An easy 5-minute makeup routine is all you need to slay through the day, and it also helps you look polished whether you’re rushing to a meeting or your morning class. Remember ladies, less is more! That was my review of the Pond’s White Beauty BB+Fairness Cream. Have you ever tried this product? If so, what did you think of it? Let me know in the comments section below.
- 7 Best BB Creams For 2018 Available In India
- 10 Best Pond’s Products In India – 2018 Update
- 10 Best Ponds Face Washes in India – 2018 Update
- 15 Best Makeup (Cosmetics) Brands In India – 2018 Update
Latest posts by eshasaxena (see all)
- Why Your Current Beauty Products Are Not Working. - June 20, 2018
- Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick Review - March 23, 2018
- Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick Review - March 12, 2018
- 25 Most Famous Short Female Celebrities - March 12, 2018
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color Review - March 6, 2018