Prenatal vitamins help in hair growth. It is observed that hair grows much longer and faster during pregnancy. Pregnant women have beautiful, shiny, and strong hair. Women love their lustrous and healthy hair during pregnancy. However, soon after the pregnancy the hair returns to its original state and begins to shed.
Are prenatal vitamins good for hair growth? Prenatal vitamins taken during pregnancy contain many nutrients that help in hair growth. Hair growth patterns are also observed due to some natural and hormonal changes in pregnant women. Few vitamins or minerals in the multivitamins consumed by women in pregnancy makes the hair healthier. Prenatal vitamins are the secret for hair growth during pregnancy.
Prenatal Vitamins For Hair Growth
One a day women’s prenatal contains DHA and folic acid. DHA is useful to support healthy brain and eye development of the fetus. It can give you 100 percent of the daily recommended value of folic acid. This can be consumed before, during, and even after pregnancy. This multivitamin also promotes hair growth and helps to make your hair lustrous.
2. Garden Of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal
Garden of life vitamin code raw prenatal is available in 180 capsules, 30 capsules and 90 capsules pack. This helps in supporting the immune system in you and your unborn baby. This vitamin helps in healthy digestion and elimination. It contains ginger, Vitamin D, probiotics, and zinc. This helps to ease digestive problems during pregnancy. Garden of life vitamin code raw prenatal supplement supports heart and blood health, as this contain Vitamins C, E, Folate, Iron and B-Complex.
3. New Chapter Perfect Prenatal
New chapter perfect prenatal is a Whole-food multi-vitamin. This promotes healthy pregnancy and fetal development. This helps in easy digestion, when taken on an empty stomach. This supplement is certified organic and Non-GMO verified. This contains class 1 herbs with live probiotics. It includes organic kale, organic broccoli and other organic cruciferous sprouts for healthy estrogen levels and metabolism.
4. Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System
Rainbow light complete prenatal system multi-vitamin is Food-based and 100% natural. This contains blend of chamomile and ginger juice to support pregnant and nursing women. This provides calcium, Vitamin D3, folic acid and iron that helps in strong bones, muscles and healthy hair. This has Plant-source enzymes and 30 million probiotics, yet is very gentle on your stomach. This supplement is useful to fight against malnutrition. This is wheat, gluten, sugar, dairy, or yeast free.
5. Megafood Baby & Me Prenatal Vitamins 120 Tablets
This prenatal vitamin is easy to digest and must be taken on an empty stomach. It helps in maintaining proper health of a pregnant and lactating woman. This has enzymes that improve the digestive health. This promotes good skin and hair health.
6. Pure Synergy Organic Prenatal
Pure synergy organic prenatal is best for pre-conception, pregnancy and lactating women. This contain organic vitamins and minerals; berries, red raspberry, sprouts, leaf and ginger to provide support during pregnancy. This is flavorings, binders, fillers, and chemical free. It has certified organic ingredients that is 100%natural and doesn’t contains gluten, dairy or GMO.
7. Vitafusion Prenatal, Gummy Vitamins
This contains 90-capsules and is available in a pack of 3. The capsules are delicious in taste and easy to use. They contain all natural colors and flavors. It has Dha, Folic Acid and Omega 3 Dha.
[ Read: Prenatal Exercises And Benefits ]
8. Spectrum Essentials Prenatal Dha Softgels
This soft gel supplement is Non-fish DHA formula that contains many essential nutrients. DHA is vital for the growth of your baby’s brain and vision. These capsules are perfect for pregnant and nursing mothers, as they are 100% natural and don’t contain any Trans fats or hydrogenated oils.
[ Read: Yoga Asanas For Pregnant Women ]
Steps to retain hair growth after pregnancy:
1. Stop hair breakage
2. Nourish your hair to make them stronger, thicker and longer.
3. Use proper hair care regimen.
4. Take proper diet and do exercise.
5. Sleep on a satin pillowcase
6. Avoid using excessive chemicals on hair.
These are the most effective prenatal vitamins for hair growth. So, have you every used any of these during your pregnancy? Feel free to share your comments with us.
- 8 Effective Prenatal Vitamins For Hair Growth
- Tips For Choosing The Right Shampoo To Control Your Hair Fall?
- 20 Effective Home Remedies And Tips To Control Hair Fall
- Best Multivitamins For Women – Top Brands, Benefits & Side Effects
Latest posts by Jayshree Bhagat (see all)
- Top 15 Most Beautiful Cherry Blossom Flowers - May 13, 2014
- Best Aerobics Shoes For Women – Our Top 10 - April 11, 2014
- 14 Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Soy Protein - March 26, 2014
- Top 10 Clinics/Centers That Provide Laser Treatment For Acne Scars - March 24, 2014
- 6 Donkey Kick Exercises For Firmer Buttocks - March 20, 2014