You might have a question to ask your crush, or many questions even, but you get tongue-tied when you meet them. Your thoughts are muddled. While your heart races, your incredible personality goes unnoticed. Your only chance of having your fantasies come true is if you talk to them and show interest in their life. An interesting conversation is all you need to showcase your personality and help you stand out from the crowd.
In reality, it is not always easy to think of good questions to ask your crush without showing your nervousness! So, let us help you! Take a look at these questions to start a conversation with your crush. It will also provide an opportunity to get closer to your crush and know them better. You need to muster your courage and have these questions to ask a crush ready the next time you see them. Scroll down.
In This Article
203 Things To Ask Your Crush
Riley Rehl, a YouTuber, recalls her personal experience of sending a quiz to all her crushes. She explains the different questions and parameters present in the quiz to add more insight to the entire activity. She also goes on to share a funny incident while reviewing the answers marked by the men. The plethora of compliments, witty replies, and attractiveness ratings made her rejoice and consider the experiment to be successful. In the end, she exclaims, “I know that was such a weird thing for me to do but it felt good for me at least to be honest and it’s nice to hear your [the quiztakers’] perspective… (i).”
- What do you find funny but most people don’t?
- What is your favorite thing to do on the internet?
- What do you love to do when you are free? What do you spend most of your time doing?
- What do you spend your money on? What are your guilty pleasures?
- What event has changed the course of your life the most? Was it happy or sad?
- What do you secretly judge people for most often? Do you feel guilty about it?
- What is something you have read that has stuck with you to date?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received? Why is it so memorable for you?
- Is there something you can do that most people can’t? For example, playing an instrument, solving puzzles, etc.?
- How do you manage to calm yourself when you get angry?
- What is the most humiliating thing that has happened to you?
- What is the tackiest thing you have seen someone post on Facebook or Instagram? Did you react to it or ignore it?
- Are your parents/ guardians strict?
- What is a trending story in the news that you care very little about? Why doesn’t it interest you?
- If you get to choose a city, state, or country anywhere in the world to live in for at least the next ten years, where would it be and why?
- What are you secretly afraid of?
- If you had the opportunity, what advice would you give your younger self?
- What is your definition of true love? Do you believe in love at first sight?
- If you had to choose between unlimited money and unconditional love, what would you pick?
- Who do you respect most in your life? Why?
- What is that one thing that can always make you smile, no matter what?
- What are your top five perfect first date ideas?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What is the worst lie you have told? Did you ever get caught?
- Have you ever been in a serious relationship?
- When making the first move, who do you think should do it first? The girl or the boy?
- What attracts you most in members of the opposite sex (or the same sex if you are LGBTQ)?
- If I kiss you right now, what would you do? Will you be mad at me?
- What would your parents be super surprised to learn about you?
- What superpower would you like to have, if you could?
- Who knows you the best in this entire universe?
- What would you do if you won a million-dollar lottery?
- Did you watch cartoons as a kid? What was your favorite show as a child? Would you still want to watch it?
- What is your favorite kind of music?
- Describe your movie tastes. Name your favorite movie. Why do you like it?
- What is one thing you spend way too much money on?
- What’s your favorite dish? Can you cook it by yourself?
- Do you like to cook?
- Are there any good books you would recommend for me?
- What is the name of your favorite show? Why do you like it?
- What are your hobbies? Do you still take time out to engage in them?
- Where did you grow up? What was your hometown like? What are your favorite childhood memories from that time?
- What do you and your friends do when you guys hang out?
- What was your first job? What did you have to do?
- What is the next big thing that you are aiming for?
- In your opinion, what sport would be the funniest to watch if the players had to consume a decent amount of alcohol before playing?
- Have you ever watched a musical? What was your experience like?
- What is something that people have to do but look absolutely stupid doing?
- If animals could talk, which one do you think would have the most attitude?
- What is the scariest movie you have watched as a kid?
- What is the most ridiculous name you have heard of?
- What’s your favorite pizza topping?
- What can really annoy you in a person, whether you know them or not?
- Have you ever had any annoying guests at your place? What was the most ridiculous thing they did?
- What was the most immature thing your family ever did?
- What do you hope people would stop asking you?
- What areas of yourself do you want to work on? Have you devised a plan on how to do it?
- Do you think it is ok to lie sometimes? What if it is to protect someone’s feelings?
- Can one change their nature completely if conditioned by society?
- Would you sacrifice your life for someone? If yes, who?
- What is the most important thing required in a happy and healthy relationship?
- What can make a person truly evil?
- What changes would you make to the state of our country, if you could?
- Do you make judgments about people quickly? How often are you correct?
- What is that one thing you wish you had never done?
- Would you prefer to be incredibly intelligent or incredibly happy?
- What is something you believe in that most people don’t?
- When have you been most anxious in life? What were you doing?
- Which celebrity do you have the hots for?
- What is your weirdest habit?
- What was the name of the last book you read? Why did you like it? Do you have any book recommendations for me?
- What has been the best piece of relationship advice that your parents gave you?
- Do you have any regrets? What’s the biggest one?
- Do you prefer the mountains or beaches for a holiday?
- Do you prefer big gala parties or small gatherings of close people?
- Do you think everything is fated to happen, or are we in control of our own lives?
- Do you think Karma is real?
- Are you superstitious? Do you have any particular superstitions?
- Name a cheesy song that you love. Can you sing it for me?
- What is the kindest thing that someone has ever said to you?
- Do you prefer hanging out with no-nonsense, serious people or lighthearted people?
- Do you like to do things alone or be around people?
- Do you think you are living life to the fullest?
- Are you a spiritual person? Are you religious?
- Have you ever experienced heartbreak?
- Do you believe there is a purpose to life? Or is it all a meaningless, endless loop?
- Would you like to get married one day? Do you want kids? If yes, how many?
- What do you believe happens after death?
- If you could, would you eradicate pain from your life?
- Would you like to live forever? Why or why not?
- Do you like routine or spontaneity?
- What is the biggest lesson about life you have learned?
- If you had to get a tattoo inked right now, what would you get, and where?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Or an ambivert?
- What issues in today’s society make you most angry?
- Is there anyone in your life you wish you had met sooner?
- What kind of people do you least respect?
- Do you think we should choose our minds over our hearts?
- Are you a confident person?
- Do you have any siblings? Are you close to them?
- What is the worst date you’ve ever had?
- What is the first album you ever bought?
- What is that one thing you want to be remembered for and why?
- Do you volunteer anywhere?
- Can you tell what makes you feel most loved?
- What is that one thing most people don’t know about you?
- Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
- If you had to make three wishes, what would they be?
- What is your favorite movie to hate-watch?
- What is that one thing that you feel you are great at?
- How do you deal and cope with negative emotions?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- What is the importance of commitment in your life? What does it mean to you?
- Who are the other people in your life who have shaped your childhood or teen years, apart from your parents?
- Who was the first love of your life? And why did things fall apart between you two?
- As a child, what did you always want to become after you grew up?
- What was the last time you cried? What was the reason behind it?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Did you face any challenges in your childhood? If yes, how did you overcome them?
- What is the one aspect of my personality that you love most?
- What is the worst thing about dating today?
- Do people trust you to keep secrets?
- What’s something that you cannot live without in your life?
- Is there anything that you are afraid to lose?
- What has changed in you in the last five months?
- If you could go back in time to observe (without changing) any historical event, what would you choose?
- What is it that you love about being with me?
- What is the most bizarre fun fact you know?
- What is the biggest risk you have ever taken in your life?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Are you still in touch with any of your exes?
- What do you think is more important? Emotional or a physical connection?
- Do you believe in astrology?
- What is something you see as being a relationship dealbreaker?
- What is the craziest dare you have ever completed?
- Who would play you in a movie of your life?
- Can you tell me something about your best friend?
- If you could tell your younger self anything, what would it be?
- What is the last thing you searched for on your phone?
- What is the kindest thing that you have done for someone? And what made you do that?
- Who is the cutest celebrity couple, in your opinion?
- Where did you have your first kiss and how was it?
- What is your favorite romantic movie of all time?
- What is the best gift that you have ever received from someone?
- What is that one hobby that we can try doing together?
- Do you prefer talking on the phone, texting, or video calls?
- Which song reminds you of me?
- Do you like surprises?
- What has been your greatest achievement so far?
- Who is that one person that inspires you the most?
- Can you describe your family?
- How is your relationship with your siblings?
- How do you deal with failures?
- Do you love your current job?
- What is the biggest mistake that you have made in a relationship?
- What is your ideal Valentine’s Day?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you like to be? And why?
- What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?
- What is your personal style?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- Have you ever lied to get out of a social obligation?
- If you would like to change your name to something else, what would it be?
- What is the last movie that made you cry?
- What is your comfort food?
- What do you value most in friendship?
- How do you like to be kissed?
- What is the most useless invention of all time?
- Are there any podcasts that you think everyone should listen to?
- Who are you closest to in your family?
- What are the most important qualities that you look for in your future partner?
- What is your favorite holiday destination?
- When was the last time you laughed the hardest?
- Which movie can you watch over and over again without getting bored?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you have in your fridge right now?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Who is your favorite author? Why do you like reading his/her books?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- What is the luckiest moment in your life?
- Have you ever gone to therapy?
- What is your love language?
- Is there something you would like to learn?
- Is there anyone that looks up to you as a role model?
- What is the one thing that you like the most about yourself?
- What was the most eventful year in your life?
- If you could pick one celebrity to be your best friend, who would it be and why?
- Do you like to take things slow or move pretty quickly in relationships?
- What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
- Do you think in terms of past, present, and future or do you just live in the moment?
- Do you enjoy working in a team?
- Do you like cuddling?
- Where is your favorite date spot?
- How would you describe your sense of humor?
- What is the one daily ritual that you never skip?
- What is that quality that you admire in a person the most?
- If someone gave you five minutes to talk about something important, what would it be?
- What are the things you feel we have in common?
- Can you forgive easily?
- What was the last concert you attended?
- What are you pet peeves?
- Do you think you are a good kisser?
- What is something that scares you about a relationship?
- Do you have any embarrassing stories from college?
Infographic: 12 Deep Conversation Questions To Ask Your Crush
Do you get butterflies in your stomach every time your eyes meet? Well, you are not alone! The mere sight of your crush can make your heart beat faster and leave you full of happiness and excitement. But this can also make you feel nervous, and you might even run out of words. So, before you plan your next date with your sweetheart, run through the infographic below. This will help you to get ideas on how to have an engaging conversation.
Getting all nervous, sweaty, tongue-tied before your crush is nothing to be ashamed of. We have all been there. You prepare and practice before the mirror multiple times, but when you have a chance to talk to them, you struggle to find words. However, things can be quite different if you have a set of questions to ask someone you like to keep the conversation alive, and to get to know your dream person better. The above list of 203 questions to ask your crush will help you keep them engaged while giving them a chance to know you better. So, jot a few ideas down, take a deep breath, and let the conversations flow!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you find out if your crush has a romantic interest in you through conversation?
Here are some signs that could show you that your crush is romantically interested in you:
• They focus more on you and maintain eye contact frequently.
• They attempt to carry on the conversation.
• They make physical contact.
• They positively respond to your questions.
How can I make sure I don’t make my crush feel uncomfortable when asking questions?
An important dating tip about the crush stage is to be cautious of your crush’s comfort zone and boundaries while approaching them with questions. Begin with general questions and be mindful of the tone of your questions. Do not jump at them with flirty questions right off the bat. Additionally, avoid asking them sensitive or private questions, and respect their choice to decline to answer if they don’t feel comfortable doing so.
What are some hot questions I can ask my crush?
Some hot questions to ask your crush could include, “Have you ever been in a serious relationship?” or “ What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?”.
What should I chat about with my crush?
You can chat about your hobbies, passions, and interests. You can discuss how you see your life with them in the near future.
How can I talk deeply to my crush?
You can talk about your experiences, share your fond memories with them, and ask them about theirs. Show interest in their lives and acknowledge their feelings.
What is a true question for a crush?
A true question for a crush could be “ What is their biggest fear?” or “ What is your most embarrassing moment?”.
How do I talk to my crush every day?
Start with small talk and gradually move to deeper conversations about the future, career and so on.
What is a romantic dare question?
A romantic dare question could be “What did you think about me when we first met?” or “What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?”.
- It is natural to get tongue-tied when your crush is around you, but asking them funny and lighthearted questions can help you get talking.
- You can ask them questions about their likes, dislikes, personal history, and outlook on life.
- Remember, these questions are only conversation starters, and you need to carry on the conversation and take it to the next level.
Want to know the best questions to ask your crush? Check out this video for 13 great questions to get the conversation flowing and the vibes just right!
Personal Experience: Source
i. I sent a quiz to every boy I’ve had a crush on