Maybe The Beatles were right when they said, “All you need is love.” There is no denying that the best feeling in the world is to be with someone who wants you as much as you want them. But here’s the thing: love is not about being the same – it is about appreciating one another for what we truly are. It is about cherishing and valuing your partner’s quirks because it eventually all comes down to the little things. Right?
Here are 101 reasons why I love you even though I love you 3000.
1. I love your sense of humor and playfulness.
2. I love how you don’t wear a mask and keep it real with me.
3. I love how you inspire me to be more than I am.
4. I love the way your smile brightens up my day more than the sun ever could.
5. I love the way your eyes smile when you laugh.
6. I love that you are like the calm in the storm.
7. I love you for always making time for me, no matter how busy you get.
8. I love you for your immense intellect and wit.
9. I love the fact that you are the first person I want to talk to when I hear good or bad news (or any news for that matter).
10. I love how we can be absolutely weird and silly together.
11. I love you for always taking such good care of me when I am sick or when I have one too many cocktails.
12. I love your integrity, sincerity, and the values you hold as a person.
13. I love your gorgeous smile (the real one).
14. I love how polite you are with servers and that you invariably leave a tip to show your gratitude towards their service.
15. I love the fact that you can cook like a boss (and the fact that you don’t mind my awful cooking).
16. I love that you can fill up a room with your bright and bubbly spirit, yet never demand too much space.
17. I love that you listen to me when you know I’m right.
18. I love you for getting me the most thoughtful and heartfelt gifts that will hold so much meaning to me forever.
19. I love you for putting up with my tantrums and anxiety.
20. I love how we try new things together.
21. I love that you help me understand technology without ever being condescending.
22. I love how much you love and care about our dog.
23. I love the way you remember the smallest things about me.
24. I love that you don’t play games.
25. I love how you forgive me quickly with your giant heart.
26. I love how happy you make me.
27. I love that you relish food as much as I do.
28. I love that you send me memes to make me laugh.
29. I love that you have a way better memory than me and help me remember things when I forget.
30. I love your beautiful, strong hands.
31. I love you for your inspiring vision of life.
32. I love that you allow me to teach you things that I know you have little interest in.
33. I love that you make my fears melt away.
34. I love the bond you share with your mum.
35. I love that you are as stubborn as I am, but we can still find a middle ground.
36. I love that you trust my intuition.
37. I love that you are far more patient than I am.
38. I love your taste in music.
39. I love your passion for learning and how you are such a fast learner.
40. I love how sensitive you actually are.
41. I love that you notice when I put in extra effort to dress up for you some days.
42. I love your way with words.
43. I love that you give me undivided attention when I feel needy.
44. I love you for giving me the best foot rubs and back rubs.
45. I love your advice on things, even though I don’t always admit it.
46. I love that you always remind me to wear my seat belt, even if I don’t always listen.
47. I love that you laugh like a child.
48. I love you for being my favorite beer buddy.
49. I love you for all the trips we took and the trips to come.
50. I love that I can eat as messily I want to when I’m with you, and you don’t get even mildly disgusted. You just act amused at how much I can eat.
51. I love that you can build things from scratch.
52. I love you for being the worst surprise-giver ever, so much so that it gets funny.
53. I love you for smelling so good all the time.
54. I love your excellent people skills (that I lack). We balance each other out so well.
55. I love you for being so amazing in bed.
56. I love you for making me laugh with your stupid jokes.
57. I love you for being so utterly handsome.
58. I love your ability to laugh through all the worries that cloud your mind.
59. I love sleeping next to you.
60. I love you for being such a hard worker.
61. I love you for understanding when I need some alone time.
62. I love you for being such a fantastic shopping buddy.
63. I love you for motivating me to stay fit and healthy.
64. I love you for our tea-time every evening.
65. I love you for always making an effort to get to know my friends.
66. I love you for letting me pick the movie so often.
67. I love you for our lazy Sunday afternoons in bed.
68. I love you for being my favorite gym buddy.
69. I love you for spoiling me rotten.
70. I love you for knowing exactly how I take my coffee.
71. I love you for calling me out when it is necessary.
72. I love you for checking in on me when you are far away.
73. I love you for always keeping your promises.
74. I love you for being my all-time photographer.
75. I love you for letting me sleep when I am tired.
76. I love how non-materialistic you are.
77. I love how often I know your thoughts when no words have been spoken.
78. I love how your hugs can always make me feel better.
79. I love that you always help me find the silver linings when my sky is full of dark clouds.
80. I love you for choosing a quiet evening with me over a crazy night out with your friends.
81. I love you for waiting for me to come back home every day.
82. I love how you share the smallest details of your day with me.
83. I love how you take time out to read the books I recommend.
84. I love how you learned my favorite songs on the guitar first.
85. I love you for always waiting for me to watch the next episode of our favorite show.
86. I love you for always being so helpful with errands and doing things around the house.
[ Read: 21 Compliments Men Would Love To Hear ]
87. I love how you make me feel like a part of your wonderful family.
88. I love you for loving my parents just like they are yours.
89. I love how determined you are to make our relationship work.
90. I love you for always pushing me to reach my goals.
91. I love you for being protective of me and making sure I am always safe.
92. I love that you open doors and pull out chairs for me.
93. I love how your voice resonates deeply in my soul.
94. I love you for loving and accepting me despite my bazillion flaws.
95. I love knowing that I can always count on you.
96. I love you for sticking around through all the tough times we have had.
97. I love you for never faltering and always having faith in us.
98. I love you for being my part-time lover and a full-time friend.
99. I love that you make me feel like I am home again.
100. I love you for always making us your highest priority. Thank you.
101. I love you for making it so easy for me to write this list.
These are just 101 reasons off the top of my head. I could write books, sonnets, and hundreds of pages about you. Thank you for being a Sunday kind of love. Thank you for growing with me, and as we grow, this list keeps getting longer. It has been a privilege being able to call you my person. Thank you, my love, for existing.
- 101 “I Love You” Quotes To Express How You Feel – Romantic Messages
- 50 Cute Good Morning Texts For Him – Brighten His Day With Your DM
- 101 Questions To Ask Your Crush
- 11 Types Of Hugs And What They Mean
Latest posts by Esha Saxena (see all)
- 35 Powerful Women Empowerment Quotes To Inspire You - March 4, 2021
- 52 Most Beautiful Women in the World - September 14, 2020
- 11 Best Drugstore Primers For Oily Skin - September 10, 2020
- 8 Best Vitamin C-Enriched Face Creams - September 9, 2020
- 9 Of The Best Green Concealers To Cancel Out Redness - October 10, 2019