Sagittarius is the 11th zodiac sign, and Sagittarius traits woman is born between November 23 to December 21. This Fire sign is symbolized by an archer and bow. The Sun signs of Sagittarius are considered Centaur, which is a half-human and half-horse that resembles the healing and teaching spirit of Sagittarius. A Sagittarius woman’s ruling planet is Jupiter, making them friendly and fun-loving who live their lives to the fullest. Sagittarian women are honest and can speak with minds. They have a strong sense of independence and follow personalized philosophy. Sag women are risk-takers and it is hard to understand their motives. They are known for their emotional intelligence and helping nature. In this article, we have discussed the personality traits of Sagittarian women and how to understand them. Scroll down for more information.
In This Article
Sagittarius Woman: Good And Bad Traits
- A Sagittarian female is optimistic in the worst of situations and can be compared to the eye of the storm – smart, calm, and level-headed even under stressful conditions.
- She is honest, independent, open-minded, and straightforward and likes to keep to the point instead of beating around the bush.
- A Sag woman is generous, giving, and caring to everyone without being prejudiced about their social status or stereotyping them. Her philosophies run deep, more misunderstood than understood.
- A Sagittarian woman is a fiery spirit that cannot be contained. She is adventurous, which is often misunderstood as being wild by those who don’t see eye-to-eye with her.
- She has a great sense of humor and is usually known to be the life of the party.
- She lives the idealistic life that others dream of but don’t often achieve.
- Her aloof behavior comes across as her being careless, overconfident, or inconsistent.
- Sagittarians seek adventure, and hence, they are also perceived to be impatient or careless.
- Some also believe that Sagittarians are superficial, boastful, and attention-seeking with the spotlight presence that attracts people.
- They make promises that can be hard to keep up with.
- Sagittarians are lazy potatoes who would rather binge-watch a show than work to accomplish a task.
- Their straightforward manner is usually a hair breath from being considered brutally honest. They are blunt and outspoken, which can translate to unyielding and harsh. (But what can they do really, all three fire signs are merciless when speaking facts!)
Sagittarian women love their sense of freedom. They do not like to sit still. A Sag is always on the move – going somewhere and doing something. They hate being controlled and submitting to anyone. Find out what a Sagittarius woman likes and hates the most in our next section.
Sagittarius Woman: Likes And Dislikes
- A Sagittarian woman is the textbook example of the term ‘wanderlust’. She enjoys traveling to places that are not often visited, like the offbeat road in a village or a less popular tourist location that isn’t very crowded.
- She likes her freedom to do things she wants, make her theories, create her philosophies, and write her destiny.
- She prefers being outdoors playing a sport to sitting home any day.
- What Sagittarians hate is the feeling of being restrained or told what to do. They hate being controlled and asked to compromise on things that they don’t agree with. So, they stay away from people who are clingy, especially those who keep asking for details or pry into their lives more than they are ready to share.
- Off-the-wall theories annoy them to their limit, and therefore, explaining themselves is the last thing they will ever do.
She is blunt, loves honesty, and speaks her mind – that’s what a Sagittarius woman is. If you want her to trust you, be more friendly and kind than romantic. Do not try to sugar-coat things by lying. Remember, a Sagittarius woman can take her own time to trust someone, but the wait is completely worth it.
Trust With A Sagittarius Woman
The fire signs (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius) naturally get along like peas of a pod. It is the inferno burning in them that forges a cohesive bond easier than with other signs. These three signs are a perfect balance of annoying, caring, and daunting in the way they seek their adventure, passion, and competition. These are probably the best matches that they can find amongst themselves.
Sagittarians are honest creatures and expect less and the same honesty and truth-seeking behavior from others. Lying, deceiving, and beating around the bush will make them never look your way again. The best way to get to know the truth about a Sagittarius is to ask them about it directly since the gossip you might hear about them will never be the whole story.
For a Sagittarian woman to trust you, always speak the truth. However cruel or harsh it may be, the truth is the only path to gain their trust rather than lying. Sagittarian women entertain sudden changes and impromptu plans. They are dynamic and always ready to move on from a distrustful person. They always have their options open and hold every decision in the palm of their hands. But once they find a person they trust wholeheartedly, they will never let them go.
The following section reveals secret facts you need to know about a Sagittarius woman. Scroll down to check out what they are.
Understanding A Sagittarius Woman
The Sagittarius zodiac is also known as “The Archer,” representing their spirit of getting what they aim for. It also reflects their need to quench their curiosity and to understand. They don’t stop until they find the answers they seek. So, understanding them might be compared to chasing the clouds. Leg work won’t intimidate this bundle of energy if a Sagittarian’s goal is within their sight.
Accept that Sagittarian women are naturally adventurous and spontaneous. They are attracted to thrill and are ready to push themselves to the edge of the cliff just to feel the exhilaration. Unfortunately, they get high off the adrenaline rush and can be very impatient and impulsive.
Dating A Sagittarius Woman
Sagittarians are naturally compatible with Leo and Aries. Another addition to this list is Gemini. Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, and Capricorn are not the best when we talk about compatibility with Saggitarius.
Sagittarian women are passionate about their curiosity. So, if you want to woo a Sag woman, you will have to make her curious about you and what you are ready to offer in the relationship. You need to make her laugh, be playful, and be able to handle their teasing. She is also instinctively flirty, easygoing, friendly, and humorous.
Try to make sure you have the energy to keep up with a Sagittarius woman and not cling to her. And oh, always be ready to take off to whatever he next travel destination may be.
Sagittarius Woman In Bed
Sagittarians are always full of energy, and they are very active in bed. Their curiosity will never stop them from trying new things. They often associate love with sex and are very open and direct when talking about physical intimacy. They are passionate but dislike a partner who is too possessive about them.
Sex with a Sagittarian woman will not be heated and fervid. She craves the feeling of an adrenaline rush and the satisfying exhaustion that follows, so don’t be surprised if you have to stay up all night! If you want to spice up the relationship, she might be open to pushing boundaries, kinks, trying out a risky lifestyle, or dating multiple people. (We would recommend asking and having a talk about it. Consent, ladies and gentlemen, is important for everything).
Sagittarius Woman In Love
Sagittarians can be passion-craving, truth-seeking, and adventure-hunting, but they lack a proper understanding of how emotions are portrayed. This might come across as being unreceptive or oblivious to tapping into another’s emotions.
They are not easily open to the idea of commitment. This may be attributed to their flawed manner of expressing emotions.
Sagittarian women can also never be ‘just a housewife.’ They are attracted to earning money to build their luxury and status. They don’t usually rely on anyone. Therefore, if you see a Sagittarian woman bending to someone’s will, she is definitely in love.
She might confuse friendship as love – another downfall of not distinguishing emotions – and she falls quickly.
Sagittarius women are putty in the hand of the person they love – like a cat that’s ready to cuddle you, after many tries and building a trusting relationship (without scratching your face off). She will shift her focus on the person she loves, give them undivided attention, express her love directly, and be completely involved in your life.
She will be friends with your friends; she will be the friend for you that you can rely on. A Saggitarius woman will be your knight in shining armor, making you feel safe and secure. She will be everything you can hope for and more.
The Sagittarian woman refuses to sit back, waiting on her toes for her man to come and ask for her hand. Instead, she will be at the forefront, taking the decisions in her own hands.
A Sagittarian woman embodies the Goddess of the hunt, Artemis, aiming for her prey from a distance. She won’t stop until she catches her prey. But unlike the Virgin Goddess, Sagittarians do fall for a man they chose as suitable to be their equal.
Sagittarius women have an intense and dedicated personality. They are usually calm and composed but can become fire-breathing dragons if you offend them.
Sagittarius Woman Behavior
A Sagittarius woman is a heathen when it comes to following schedules. A schedule to a Sagittarius is like putting a restraint on a free spirit – they just escape. They make plans the way it suits them, so beware of a sudden plan to travel to an unknown destination or going off-trail on a planned vacation.
She is versatile and thrives off the attention she gets when she steps into a room – that is her way of charging herself and socializing. She keeps hopping from one friend circle to the other and is the life-of-the-party. That is how you spot a Sagittarius among a sea of zodiac sign.
Miley Cirus, Scarlett Johansson, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Sia, Britney Spears, Hailee Steinfeld, Katie Holmes, Chrissy Teigen, Rita Ora, Lucy Liu, Tyra Banks, Nicki Minaj, Raven-Symoné, Regina Hall, and Vanessa Hudgens – these female celebrities are Sagittarians.
A Sagittarius woman is open-minded, pragmatic, and follows her mind and heart. She is modest yet strongly ambitious to earn enough and build luxury and status. Sagittarians are adventurous and sporty. However, this attraction to thrill can make them indecisive and impulsive at times.
Understanding a Sagittarius woman is like chasing the clouds on a stormy night. She is a bundle of curious and mysterious energy. So, if you want to impress a Sag woman, playfully gain her trust and make her laugh. Sag women believe in individual identity, personal independence, and self-centeredness. They are emotionally intelligent and mercilessly take what they deserve with resilience and thoughtful minds.
Women with Sagittarius traits are born between November 23 to December 21. A fire sign, Sagittarian women are generous, playful, adventurous, and calm under stressful situations. They love traveling to different places and discovering new things. A Sagittarius woman is independent, loving, and a reliable partner and friend. But she can also be boastful, aloof, impatient, and brutally honest without considering the feelings of others.
Fret not! If you want to win a Sagittarian woman’s heart, you need to take your time and build a trusting relationship. Always be honest and speak the truth, otherwise, they will never talk to you again. Celebrities such as Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, and Taylor Swift are some of the famous and powerful Saggitarian women out there.
- The fire sign Sagittarius is represented by a Centaur, a half-human and half-horse creature, to signify the healing and teaching spirit of the sign.
- Sagittarius is ruled by the planet Jupiter, which makes them fun-loving, jovial, and extremely passionate.
- Women of this fiery zodiac sign are extremely independent and adventure-seeking but are often perceived as impatient and boastful.
- Sagittarius women are not very open to the idea of commitment but make extremely passionate partners once they are in love.