Flawless skin is one of the few things that every girl prays for. However, more often than not, it feels like we’re asking for too much. While having to deal with problems like pigmentation and the amount of varied advice you get on skin care from all kinds of sources (including your padosan aunty,) the idea of embarking on this journey to better skin health can seem way too intimidating to be worth it. But let me let you in on a secret — it isn’t. Below, I’ve put together a list of 10 beauty tips from Shahnaz Husain for skin pigmentation. Keep scrolling to get some profound advice from THE source that matters.
Shahnaz Husain Beauty Tips for Pigmentation
1. Homemade Face Packs
Regular use of face packs can help tighten the skin while removing the spots.
- Mix one part honey with two parts lemon juice and apply. Wash off after 20 minutes.
- Mix ground almonds with curd and apply. Rub the mixture gently over the skin. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and wash off with water.
- Mix rose water and lemon juice in equal quantities and apply on the dark areas. Wash off after 10 minutes, or once it dries.
- Mix besan (gram flour) and curd, with a little turmeric and apply on the dark areas.
- Take some rice flour, add a little curd and use it as a scrub on pigmented skin.
Use these face packs daily to see proven results.
2. MultaniMitti or Fullers Earth
Multanimitti is a traditional face pack. It is considered especially good for pigmentation. It helps control oil secretion and reduces pimple scars as well. This is another effective Shahnaz Husain pigmentation treatment.
- Take some multani mitti
- Add lemon juice and rose water
- Apply this on face thrice a week
- Let the pack dry before washing off
3. Stop Bleaching
Bleaching is one of the most common reasons behind pigmentation. Avoid bleach completely. Otherwise, at least try and limit its use to special occasions only. You can also opt for natural bleach options like lemon juice and tomato juice.
4. Face Scrub
Scrub your face twice every week. This helps remove pigmentation and also keeps your skin looking fresh, soft and healthy. Do not scrub if you have pimples. This will cause the same damage as popping them. It may also cause inflammation and acne marks.
[ Read: Shahnaz Husain’s Beauty Tips For Pimples ]
- Squeeze out some scrub onto your hand
- Use your finger tips and gently rub in circular motion
- Especially scrub over the T-zone and forehead.
- Wash off with water.
- You can follow this with some steam to remove black heads and get glowing skin.
5. Always Wear Sunscreen:
Exposure to the sun can cause stubborn pigmentation resulting in dark spots, dark circles, tanning, and wrinkles. These make your complexion look dull and lead to aging, faster than usual. So if you are not a regular sunscreen user, it’s about time that you immediately become one.
- Invest in a good sunscreen lotion, preferably with SPF control
- Apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes before stepping out in the sun
You may or may not see the sun all the time. But its harmful rays are always looking out for you. So wear sunscreen even during winters.
People with dry skin are prone to pigmentation and tanning. Always use moisturizers to keep your skin well-hydrated and glowing. Opt for heavier moisturizers during winters and in cooler climates.
7. Drink Plenty Of Water
Dehydration causes your face to look dry, dull and lifeless. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day. It helps keep your skin supple, soft, glowing and pigmentation-free.
8. Chemical Peels
Chemical peeling shows instant results as it peels the upper layer of our skin to remove all impurities. In today’s time when people don’t find time to look after themselves regularly, chemical peeling is gaining popularity. But if you have sensitive skin, avoid peels completely.
If you go in for chemical peeling treatment, make sure you moisturize your skin well every day. Peels make your facial skin dry, making it more sensitive to the sun. So, using a sunscreen becomes very important.
9. Homemade Remedies
Home remedies come in handy all the time. To treat pigmentation apply:
- Grated potatoes
- Cucumber juice
- Lemon juice
- Aloe Vera extract
- Tomato juice
- Mashed raw bananas.
You may use these in combinations as per your preference or as a single ingredient for face masks.
10. Vitamin E
Vitamin E helps fade all kinds of marks and improves skin elasticity. Use oils and creams that are rich in Vitamin E. You can also intake vitamin E orally in form of tablets. Eat vitamin E-rich foods like nuts, fish, broccoli, spinach, avocado, pumpkin, tofu and roasted pumpkin seeds. These foods will treat pigmentation naturally.
Apart from all the above mentioned tips and remedies, you can also use Shahnaz Husain Shawhite pigmentation lotion and Shafair. These Shahnaz Husain’s products are especially formulated for treating skin pigmentation.
You must be patient while trying these Shahnaz Husain beauty tips for pigmentation. Since these treat pigmentation naturally, it shows desired results only over time.
[ Read: Shahnaz Hussain Beauty Secrets For Face ]
Hope you liked the article and the information shared. How do you treat pigmentation? Share your tips and secrets by leaving comments below.
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum For Hyperpigmentation
- Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil Reviews
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream
Latest posts by Althea (see all)
- 10 Pictures Of Anushka Shetty Without Makeup - December 9, 2013
- 10 Pictures Of Trisha Without Makeup - December 4, 2013
- Top 10 Hollywood Actresses Without Makeup - November 18, 2013
- 10 Pictures Of Rekha Without Makeup - November 18, 2013
- 10 Pictures Of Ileana D’Cruz Without Makeup - November 14, 2013