Want to look like a Korean beauty? Thinking of simple and easy steps to nail the “best face” look? If the answer to your question is a yes, you definitely have to give this makeup tutorial a shot! It is modish, fashionable and utterly endearing. So without further delay, let’s get to the root of it.
Read ahead and enjoy!
What Does An Ulzzang Look Like?
The appearance of an Ulzzang is quite cute and appealing. She looks childish, pretty and mesmerizing. Her eyes are expressive, and lips speak a language of their own. If you want to look like an Ulzzang from Korea, you must possess a skin tone that is dazzling and radiant. Your cheeks should be pinkish, and lips must be gradient. Remember to keep your eyes big and beautiful and eyebrows straight. It’s best to make your face look small and compact. The beauty of every Ulzzang is hidden in the structure of her face.
The List Of Products You Will Need
- A decent eyeshadow and blush brush
- BB cream
- Bronze eyeshadow
- Liquid Eyeliner
- Eyebrow pencil
- Pink lip gloss
- Pink or red lipstick
- Lip balm
- Before you start applying makeup, make sure to tie your hair. Use a decent hairband to keep hair from falling on your face.
- Take some of your BB cream and dab all over your face; including your cheeks, forehead and chin. Use a sponge to spread the cream on all areas. It should be even. So don’t scrub too hard.
- You should also contour the jaw line and hairline in order to make your face look smaller. Make sure to highlight the bridge of your nose in order to help it look a little larger.
- To straighten out your eyebrows, get hold of a scotch tape and try to make it less sticky by sticking it on your arm and then taking it off.
- Next, align it with both your eyebrows in order to make the shape look more natural. A spool should be used to blend it!
- Finally, use your small shader brush and use a dull shade to colour your eyes. A more natural and neutral colour would be perfect.
- Next, use the liquid liner and lash your lash line. Wing it out too. Create a curve on your outer eyelid and a few spots on your lower lashes.
- For your lips, use a lip balm as well as a concealer. Apply bright red lipstick and blend it outwards too.
- You may also use a lip colour that suits the colour of your lips.
- And voila! You are now ready with the Ulzzang look.
Ulzzang Makeup Tutorial By Ernalimdaugh
If you are still looking for a step by step guideline on how to nail the Ulzzang look, there couldn’t be a better tutorial than this one. It is healthy, simple and doesn’t damage your skin at all. The YouTube video has received a large number of viewers and has been appreciated widely too. So if you haven’t tried it yet, don’t delay any further.
If you want something more glamorous, chic and sexy, try this video. It is beautiful, very detailed and something that will make you look absolutely different. All Asian beauties should definitely check this out!
[ Read: How To Do Visual Kei Makeup? ]
How did you like this post? Have you tried the Ulzzang makeup look before? How did you like it? Let us know your makeup experiences in the comment box below. We always love to hear from you.
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015
- 3 Best Exercises For Hiatal Hernia - August 6, 2015
- Baba Ramdev Yoga Poses For High Blood Pressure - August 5, 2015
- 3 Amazing Benefits And 2 Side Effects Of Tartaric Acid - July 31, 2015