35 Sincere “Sorry” Messages You Can Send To Your Wife
Sometimes, the sweetest and most heartfelt of words can cool down her anger right away.
There are some moments in life when a terrible decision or bad behavior can cause serious issues in your marriage and relationship with your wife. You should accept full responsibility for your conduct during those times and express your heartfelt apology to her.
You are probably looking for some “sorry” messages for your wife right now. Don’t worry – to help you out, we have compiled a list of the most thoughtful and heart-touching “sorry” notes and phrases that you can send to your wife. Use this wonderful assortment of romantic apology messages to express your sincerest and sweetest gratitude to your wife. Keep reading to find the ideal romantic apology note for her. Keep scrolling!
Always be specific while apologizing. Don’t mix one issue with the other. Instead, focus on the current challenge and apologize.
In This Article
“Sorry” Messages For Your Wife
- No matter what happens, you will always remain my biggest priority. I promise never to disregard your wishes again. Will you forgive me for what I have done?
- I never meant to insult you, hurt you, or put you through pain, and I promise to never do this again. I am sorry, please forgive me.
- I am sorry for hurting you so deeply, sweet wife. I want to be your hero again. Can you forgive me?
- Whatever happened was because of me. I was a fool to not see it. I really repent from my heart. So baby, let us make a brand new start. I am sorry, my love!
- I do not know how any words can convey the magnitude of my feelings. All I can say is I am truly so very sorry.
- I am sorry for feeling so protective… it is just that I cannot bear to see anything take away that smile on your face.
- I am sorry for hurting you. I do not know the best way to say sorry in a text, but I wanted to apologize now and not wait. Could you please forgive me?
- I know I am not perfect, and I make mistakes, but I am so glad that I have you to help pick me up when I fall down and help me grow into the best person that I can be.
Romantic “Sorry” Messages For Your Wife
- I only ever want to make you happy and see you smile. To know that I have done the exact opposite breaks my heart. I know your heart is hurting, too. I am so sorry that I was the cause of that, and I promise that I will never act like that ever again.
- You are a truly wonderful person who deserves to be treated with love and respect, and I really failed you. I will never cause you so much pain again. Could you find it in your heart to forgive me?
- I am sorry that we fought and argued. I am sorry for all the troubles that ensued. I am sorry I took you for granted. I promise it was not what I had intended. I am sorry I made you feel bad. Forgive me, baby… I am going mad.
- For all the mean things I said, I am sorry. For all the times I have been rude, I am sorry. For all the times I made you cry, I am sorry. For all the times I have not been the man I promised you to be… I am sorry.
- I am so very sorry. All of this was completely my fault. I promise you that I will try to be a better person from now on. I really love you and cannot imagine my life without you. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I cannot believe I jeopardized our relationship. You are the most important person in my life. I am so sorry, and I will do anything you want to make things right.
- Knowing how well I want to treat you, and knowing how I wound up treating you, I am completely ashamed of myself. Please forgive me. I know saying that I am sorry just does not sound good enough, but I really am so sorry.
Sweet “Sorry” Messages For Your Wife
- Words cannot express how sorry I am. My heart hurts every minute. I wish you would let me express my heartfelt apology because, my darling, I know you are hurting, too. I am sorry.
- My love, you have every right to be upset with me. I know that I have hurt you when all you have ever done is show me love. I have learned from this, and I have grown. I promise to continue learning and growing. Please forgive me and help me to be a better person.
- I do not have anything to show you how sorry I am except the tears in my eyes. Give me a chance to show that you are the most precious prize of my life. I love you. I am sorry.
- I am so sorry for what I did, darling. Give me the chance to be the man you fell in love with. Give me the chance to make it up to you. Give me the chance to do right by you.
- You are the joy of my life, my sweet darling wife. Please, my love, forgive me!
- When we got married, you said, “I do.” Why not give me the same answer when I ask you, “Do you forgive me?”
- Do you know why your husband wants to give you a really long apologyyyyyyyyyyyyy? That is because he is really sorryyyyyyyyyyy.
- You have always been the mature one between us two. I hope you will forgive me like you always do.
Apology Messages For Your Wife
- I am sorry for taking you for granted. It kills me that I have made you feel that way. I see what I did, and please know that I appreciate you far more than I have ever shown. I am going to start showing you how much I truly appreciate you so you never feel this way again.
- I cannot begin to explain to you how sorry I am. I really let you down, and I know how much I have hurt you. I cannot stand the thought of you being angry with me or the thought of how I treated you. Please forgive me and give me a chance to make it right.
- More than what I did, I am ashamed of who I have become. I am sorry.
- The words “I am sorry” are just not enough to convey all the feelings in my heart. I cannot figure out exactly how to say it, but trust me when I say I genuinely feel so terrible about hurting you. I am so sorry, my love.
- Please forgive me and give me a chance to express to you in person how sorry I am. I know this probably is not the best apology text ever, but I just cannot think straight knowing I hurt you. I am really so sorry.
- Nothing is right in this world if I cannot make this right. Please give me another chance to become a better version of myself. I am sorry, my dearest.
- Have you not heard that people fight only with those whom they love the most? The fact that I have fought with you means only one thing – that I love you a lot. Sorry.
“Sorry” Text Quotes For Your Wife
- I am sorry that in your eyes, I could not stand tall. You, of all the people in the world, do not deserve this at all. That smile on your face, I desperately want to see. The man I really am, I promise to be.
- It is impossible to change the past, but you have my promise that I will make it up to you in the future, starting from right this moment in the present. I am truly sorry.
- Big or small, lies are lies. I am ashamed that I made you cry. I am miserably drowning in regret. For your forgiveness, I am desperately waiting.
- For all the memories we share, for all the smiles we had, for all that we are – it breaks my heart to see you sad. I am so sorry, baby.
- Seeking the forgiveness of the best wife in the world… Yours sincerely, the dumbest husband in the world!
Sometimes, she may not forgive as soon as you apologize. Give her time and let her express how angry, disappointed, or upset she is.
Infographic: Why Should You Send ‘Sorry’ Messages To Your Wife
Mistakes in a marriage are inevitable. But if you realize your mistake and feel sorry about hurting your spouse, know they will come around eventually. But how do you convince them to forgive you? Well, obviously, with a sincere apology. A simple ‘I am sorry’ can heal many wounds.
Want to know more about the power of apologizing? Check out our infographic below.
As humans, it is natural for us to make mistakes. However, what is not acceptable is that we don’t try to make up for them. The first step toward taking responsibility and making up for a mistake is apologizing. Of course, your apology must be backed by sincere actions, but a simple ‘sorry’ at first helps soften the blow. Hopefully, some of these 35 sorry messages for your wife will help express how truly apologetic you are. It would be great to pair chocolates, flowers, or any sweet gesture with your apology. Now that you know how to use these magic words make haste and make your wife feel better.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I tell my wife to forgive me?
Have an uninterrupted conversation with her and be completely honest without minimizing your offense. Take responsibility for your actions and ask her sincerely to forgive you. However, don’t pressure her to forgive you immediately. Give her some time to process her feelings.
How do you say “sorry” in a romantic style?
You can ask for forgiveness in a romantic way by sending a cake with ‘I am sorry’ written on top, balloons, a teddy bear, and a handwritten letter asking her to forgive you.
How do I apologize to my wife after a big fight?
First, give your wife some space to deal with her feelings. Then, have a calm conversation with her with open communication on both sides. Understand her feelings and acknowledge your mistake with an honest apology. This will help to bring down any resentment.