Oh my god! Every day, there seems to be a new type of yoga popping up. Today is one of those days. Say hello to Super Brain Yoga – yoga for brain health.
As the name suggests, Super Brain Yoga keeps your mind active and sharp, helping you make the most of it. If that’s the case, you can solve most of life’s problems, isn’t it?
Let’s quickly find out how it works. Read on.
Before that, let’s understand what Super Brain Yoga is all about.
What Is Super Brain Yoga?
Super Brain Yoga is a simple squatting exercise. It does not involve any twisting and turning of the body. It is an easy process that improves your mental health and maintains it consistently.
Dr. Joie P. Jones of the University Of California researched to prove the authenticity of Super Brain Yoga. His research showed that the practice effectively activated the acupuncture points on your ears that stimulate your mind.
The brain is a crucial part of the human body. It is formed four weeks after an embryo is conceived and produces half a million neurons every minute. Mind boggling, isn’t it?
Also, in fully developed human beings, 300 million neurons connect the right side of the brain to the left side. Your brain is truly a marvel, and you must take care of it by practicing Super Brain Yoga.
Super Brain Yoga keeps your brain efficient and enhances its functioning.
It can make you smarter and more psychologically balanced. It works well for hyperactive children, teens, old people, autistic people, and people with ADD/ADHD.
Just like you exercise and nurture the muscles of your body, you must do the same for your brain. It is perfect for adults working towards brain wellness. It can also cure other development challenges and cognitive delays.
If you practice Super Brain Yoga well, it helps the energy trapped in the lower parts of your body rise to the brain, improving your intelligence and creativity.
Sounds like one hell of a method, doesn’t it? Shall we get to learn the process then?
How To Do Super Brain Yoga
Super Brain Yoga might be simple, but you must practice it in the right manner and take the necessary precautions to make the process smooth and efficient.
Before You Start
The best time to practice Super Brain Yoga is in the morning. Get up early and freshen up. Wear comfortable clothes and remove any jewelry from the body.
Make sure you stand straight and face the sun.
Once you are in the right posture and direction, place your tongue on the upper part of your mouth, right behind the teeth.
Lift your left arm and take it across your upper body to reach the right earlobe and hold it with your left hand’s thumb and index finger. The thumb should be facing front.
Do the same with your right hand and make sure that the thumb is facing front. Now, slightly press both your ears with your fingers. Also, your left arm must be closer to the heart and tucked inside your right arm.
Once your position and stance become steady, breathe in deeply and squat down. Do not let go of your breath while you do so. Hold it till you rise from the squat. Then, breathe out deeply.
Repeat the procedure 15-20 times. During the entire process, do not let go of your tongue in the mouth and hold your ear lobes.
The entire process might seem too simple to believe that it could change anything within you, but I am telling you, keep at it, and you will notice a significant difference in your concentration levels within a few weeks.
You will begin to notice significant changes within the first three months of your practice, and in seven months, you will see that your cognitive abilities have improved. In the case of children, you’ll notice 20-35% cognitive improvement.
Let’s learn about the benefits of Super Brain Yoga in detail now.
Benefits Of Super Brain Yoga
- Super Brain Yoga synchronizes the alpha brain waves and, in the process, energizes and activates your brain.
- It reduces stress and improves your psychological health.
- The method opens up your brain and makes you more receptive, thereby increasing your sharpness and creativity.
- Super Brain Yoga enables your brain to function well.
- It improves the conditions of people suffering from ADHD, dyslexia, anxiety, depression, brain fog, and dementia.
- The method works wonders on older people and drastically improves their memory for day to day activities like finding keys.
- Super Brain Yoga promotes mental clarity and increases calmness and inner peace. It also aids in controlling your appetite and maintaining good health.
Make sure you practice Super Brain Yoga every day. If you want to get your kids to do it, make it a fun and enjoyable experience.
If there are teenagers, you must practice with them at least for a month to make them get used to it.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often can one practice Super Brain Yoga?
You can practice it whenever you can, but ideally, two times a day will do.
Does Super Brain Yoga work?
Yes, it does. Research and studies say so.
Super Brain Yoga is incredible. Make it a habit, and you will go places. It is very simple, requiring no props or gadgets. You can practice it anywhere. It keeps you healthy and smart. What more do you need? Begin practicing it now and tell us about it in the comments section below.
- 7 Effective Yoga Poses To Increase Your Brain Power
- 10 Effective Yoga Asanas To Stimulate Your Nervous System
- Top 10 Yoga Poses To Improve Your Memory
- 7 Yoga Exercises For Concentration That Work Wonders
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018
- The Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Hair - February 28, 2018
- 7 Best Patanjali Hair Oils – 2019 - February 19, 2018