Actress Tamanna is known for her gorgeous looks, great figure and long dark tresses. She is considered to be one of the most beautiful faces of the South Indian film industry. Her fitness mantra, beauty secrets are something that every girl wants to know, and she has obliged countless reporters by divulging information about what makes her look so great day in and day out.Here are this beautiful actress, Tamanna Bhatia beauty secrets, along with fitness and diet secrets shared by her:
Tamanna Beauty and Fitness Secrets
Tamanna’s Nutrition facts:
- Tamanna is a huge fan of yogurt, and having been brought up in the southern part of the country, she is well aware of the nutritional value of yogurt. She includes it in every meal and believes that it cools her body, allowing her to spend long hours in intense heat, shooting. Tamanna is also very fond of fried food but resists from indulging her cravings as she is figure-conscious and aware of the demands of the industry.
- Drinking loads of fluids including water, fruit juices, and soups keeps her skin and body rehydrated. However, Tamanna warns us against overindulging in fruit juices since these contain high amount of both carbohydrates and sugars and can be harmful for health if taken too often. She begins her day with a few soaked almonds and a glass of lukewarm water with honey and lemon juice mixed in it. This, she says, flushes out the toxins from her body and prepares her to face yet another grueling day of shoots.
- Like any other girl of her age, Tamanna loves ice creams and chocolates, and she indulges her sweet tooth occasionally. However, her strong and intense workout regime compensates for any lapse as far as her diet is concerned. Tamanna believes in eating everything in moderate amounts and she prefers to stay away from the crash diets which are in demand nowadays.
Tamanna’s Workout Regimen:
- Tamanna hits the gym every day without fail, and her dedicated trainer is with her always to oversee her training routine. Abs crunches, weights, cardio and free hand exercises form the basis of her workout routine. She ensures that she works out for an hour every day without fail.
- Yoga is her method of de-stressing herself. She combines a number of asanas to achieve the perfect shape, and the results are quite evident for all to see. Tamanna is considered to be one of the most figure-conscious actresses of the industry and there is good reason for the same.
Tamanna’s Makeup Secrets:
- Tamanna loathes makeup when not shooting. She is aware of the harmful effects of the harsh chemicals. She prefers to shop for her makeup in New York or Paris and is particularly conscious about the brands she uses. They suit her skin and she is comfortable with them. A light foundation to suit her dusky complexion, blush on, lip gloss and a hint of kajal is all she requires to look like a million bucks. She prefers to blow dry her hair into big curls to sport natural look.
- This actress is also extremely careful about removing makeup before hitting the sack. She has mentioned time and again in her interviews that no matter how tired she is, she never goes to bed without a proper cleansing, toning, moisturizing routine.
- Tamanna also uses a home-made pack of turmeric, besan and neem leaves as a facial and to scrub her skin after a hard day’s shoot. This rejuvenates her skin and opens up the pores while allowing the skin to breathe.
May be not all, but few secrets are here, which the famous actress follows to maintain a fit and healthy body. Why not give the above-mentioned tips a try? They are recommended by the star herself! Please do share with us the changes you have experienced.
Latest posts by Maanasi Radhakrishnan (see all)
- How To Remove Hair Color With Baking Soda? - July 20, 2017
- 10 Amazing Health And Beauty Benefits Of Yarrow Essential Oil - September 7, 2015
- 33 Marvelous Benefits Of Jaggery (Gur) For Skin And Health - August 31, 2015
- This Is Why You Should Try The Magnificent Monoi Oil - August 20, 2015
- 15 Best Selling Brands Of Rose Perfumes, Fragrances And Scents - August 19, 2015