12 Best Golf Driver Headcovers Of 2023 – Reviews & Buying Guide
Prolong the shelf-life of your golf divers in style with these durable, protective covers.
Every golf fan knows that golf drivers are not cheap. Hence you need the best golf head covers to ensure that they last long. They provide proper protection to this equipment and ensure that the driver does not get easily damaged. In addition, the covers are stylish and durable and stay on the drivers without slipping away.
If you are looking for one such golf driver cover, you have landed on the right page. This article lists the top-rated covers that will protect your drivers. Swipe up to grab them.
In This Article
12 Best Golf DriverHeadcovers
Best Durable:TaylorMade Golf Club Headcover
The TaylorMade Golf Club Headcover is a stylish yet simple headcover. It is made from semi-perforated synthetic white PU leather. The cover is durable.
- Semi-perforated synthetic PU leather makes it durable
Best Fits Oversized Drivers:Team Golf NFL Contour Golf Club Headcovers
The Team Golf NFL Contour Golf Club Headcoverswill protect your clubs in style while showing off your team spirit. The headcovers fit all oversized drivers. They also fit utility clubs, rescue clubs, and fairway clubs. Each comes with a nylon sock that keeps the shafts from getting damaged. The headcover also has a velour lining that offers extra club protection.
- Fit oversized drivers
- Also fit utility clubs, rescue clubs, and fairway clubs
- Nylon sock keeps shafts from getting damaged
- Velour-lining for extra club protection
Best Vintage Headcovers: Majek Retro Golf Driver Headcovers
The Majek Retro Golf Driver Headcovers are one of a kind vintage headcovers. They are made from durable PU leatherette material that offers excellent protection. The headcovers have an engineered fit to ensure they stay on your drivers without slipping.
- PU leatherette material makes them durable
- Engineered fit ensures they don’t slip
Best Synthetic Leather:Craftsman Golf Driver Headcovers
The Craftsman Golf Driver Headcovers are made from top-quality synthetic leather. These headcovers have birds embroidered on them, rendering them a colorful look. They have upgraded elastics that ensure they stay secured to the golf drivers.
- Top-quality synthetic leather for better durability
- Upgraded elastics ensure they stay secure
Best Tear-Resistant: Callaway Rogue Headcover
The Callaway Rogue Headcoverworks as an excellent overall for your expensive golf drivers. The headcover is tear-resistant and stain-resistant. It comes in three colors – black, white, and teal.
Best Shaft Protection: Team Effort Collegiate Headcovers
The Team Effort Collegiate Headcoversare tailored to fit your golf drivers. They include a corresponding woven tag that helps identify your driver, fairway, and hybrid clubs. The headcovers feature an expandable sock that offers maximum shaft protection. The headcovers are embroidered with Collegiate trademarks.
- Tailored to fit your clubs
- Woven tags help with identification of your clubs
- Expandable socks offer maximum shaft protection
Best Scratchproof: sProActive Sports Zoo Golf Club Headcover
The ProActive Sports Zoo Golf Club Headcovers are made from plush material and have a nice design. These headcovers protect your golf drivers from scratches and scuffs. They fit 460cc drivers.
- Made from plush material
- Protect drivers from scratches and scuffs
- Plush material may shed
Best User-Friendly:LONGCHAO Knitted Golf Headcover
The washable LONGCHAO Knitted Golf Headcover avoids collision and friction while transporting a golf club. They are knitted with premium quality material and can protect the golf club from scratches. The anti-pilling, anti-wrinkle headcover comes with a long neck that also protects the shaft. The headcover comes with a rotatable number tag displaying UT, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 for easy identification.
- Soft yarn
- Long neck
Best For cc Driver:ReadyGolfDriver Headcover
The ReadyGolf Driver Headcover is made from synthetic leather. It has a center elastic band that ensures it stays on the driver. It is made to fit a 460cc driver.
- Center elastic band ensures it stays on the golf driver
- Made to fit a 460cc driver
Best Washable: Pinmei Golf Driver Headcovers
The PinmeiGolf Driver Headcovers are easy to put on and remove. They have an embroidered pattern that won’t fade. The headcovers are washable. They are available as a set of three. They come with changeable plastic tags with numbers for identifying the different golf clubs.
- Design won’t fade
- Easy to put on and remove
- Come with changeable plastic tags with numbers for identification
- Set of three golf driver headcovers
Best Stretchable:USA Patriot Golf Headcover
The USA Patriot Golf Headcover is inspired by the classic lines of the vintage retro golf headcovers. The headcover has an engineered fit that ensures it stays in place and does not slip. It is stretchable; it can stretch to fit any kind of golf club.
- Engineered fit ensures it stays in place
- Stretchable; can fit any golf club
Best Lightweight:Big Teeth Golf Driver Headcovers
The Big Teeth Golf DriverHeadcovers has a classic design. They come with a long elastic neck sock that protects the shaft. The headcovers are easy to put on and remove. They are lightweight and offer excellent protection to your golf clubs. The headcovers fit all universal brands.
- Include long elastic neck sock that protects the shaft
- Easy to put on and remove
- Fit all universal brands
These are the top twelve golf driver head covers available online. To ensure you get your money’s worth, we have included a buying guide below.
Golf Driver Head covers – Buying Guide
- Durability – A good headcover should be made from durable material that will last long. Most headcovers available on the market are made from synthetic leather or knitted wool. These materials are long-lasting and won’t wear or tear easily.
- Waterproof – The head of the golf driver may rust over time. Hence, a waterproof headcover will keep them from rusting and ensure longevity.
- Ease of use – Go for a headcover that is easy to put on and remove. This will save you time while playing a golf match.
Let’s take a look at the different types of golf driver headcovers available on the market.
What Are The Different Types Of Golf Driver Headcovers?
- Knitted Headcovers – These headcovers are the most common type. They are soft, strong, and offer amazing protection to your golf drivers and other clubs.
- Fabric Headcovers – These are easy to put on and remove. These also are an excellent fit for most golf clubs.
- Leather Headcovers–These are built for strength. They offer maximum protection to golf clubs. However, these are comparatively expensive.
If you are a sports enthusiast and love playing golf, you need the accessories and a proper headcover to enjoy it fully. But unfortunately, golf drivers may break or damage easily. So, you can use headcovers that play a major role in preserving the golf driver from rusting or slipping away. The covers on our list are stylish, made of nylon material, and have an anti-slip grip. In addition, these products are waterproof, stain-resistant, and are durable. There are different types of golf driver headcovers available. Go through the buying guide to choose the best one that meets your needs.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author of this article, Aditi Naskar, has a diploma in health & wellness and has an immense understanding of products related to fitness, health, and wellness. After extensive research and reading many customer reviews, she compiled this list of the best golf driver headcovers. These headcovers extend the longevity of the golf drive and protect it from rust or damage.
Why do you need to use golf headcovers?
Many golf clubs available nowadays are made of metal. Hence, they might get damaged or rusted faster. A headcover prevents this damage by offering long-term protection.
Which golf clubs should have head covers?
Drivers, putters, and fairway woods should have high-quality head covers.
Should you put head covers on the irons?
Yes, iron coverings can add a valuable layer of protection.
Why do putters have head covers?
Golfers put head covers on putters to protect them from quick wear and tear. The covers prevent unwanted scratches and enhance their durability.
Can we wash the golf driver’s headcover?
Yes, you can wash them in lukewarm water and mild detergent to clear out the sweat stains and dirt.
- Best Women&Golf Pants To Keep You Cool On The Course
- Best Golf Hats And Visors For Women
- Bestselling Sunscreens For Golfers
- Best Wide-Leg Joggers For A Laid Back, Super Cozy Ensemble