Acne, pimples have been troubling us forever. And once you get them, getting rid of them is very difficult. We all end up buying uncountable number of face washes, toners, cleansers in the hopes of being freed from them, but only a few actually work. So, for all those oily-skinned beauties, here’s a list of those products which will work for you and give you that beautiful and glowing skin free from acne and pimples.
Top 10 Acne Control Products – 2019
1. Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Face Wash:
Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Face Wash is a mild oil-free face wash that is suitable for men and women with acne prone skin. It contains Triclosan, an effective antibacterial agent that helps prevent acne and pimples. The glycerin keeps the skin from over drying and keeps it hydrated. It makes your skin smooth and beautiful, clear from any pimples.
2. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash:
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash’s oil-free formula reaches to the deepest of pores and effectively cleanses them. The Salicylic acid in this Oil Free Acne Face Wash gently gets rid of any acne on your skin and also prevents the formation of future inflammations for a blemish free skin. Containing unique skin soothers it keeps your skin smooth and free from any irritation or over drying.
[ Read: Acne Soaps ]
3. Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser:
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser is effective for cleansing oily, combination or blemished skin. Its gentle foaming action removes oil, dirt, skin debris and makeup drying skin. It is formulated to remove oil without affecting the skin barrier. It keeps moisturized. Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser does not clog pores and can also be used in together with acne medication.
4. The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash is ‘the’ product for blemished skin giving it a clearer-looking skin when used as part of a regular regime. It helps to remove impurities and dirt, oil from skin without drying it out too much.
5. The Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming cleanser is a refreshing instant foaming cleanser for blemished skin. It removes make-up and impurities. With regular cleansing this product will help to keep skin blemish-free.
[ Read: Use Olive Oil To Get Rid Of Acne Scars ]
6. Khadi Mint and Cucumber Face Freshener:
Khadi Mint and Cucumber Face is organic in nature and works gently but effectively on your skin. Enriched with natural ingredients like Mint, Cucumber, Basil Leaves, Neem Leaves, Wheatgerm and Rose Petals, it goes deep into the pores and thoroughly cleanses your face. It’s acts as an antimicrobial agent and protects your skin from germs keeping it clean and supple while the mint and cucumber extracts invigorates and refreshes your face.
7. Lotus Herbals Tea Tree & Cinnamon Anti Acne Oil Control Face Wash:
8. Fab India Tea Tree Toner:
The Fab India Tea Tree Toner specifically claims to be alcohol free and has salicylic acid which is known to keep acne at bay. It doesn’t sting, a relief for sensitive skinned people.
9. Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash:
Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash is enriched with unique ingredients like neem, nimba, turmeric and haridra, treat the acne on your skin and keep it healthy, reduce the pimples on your skin. Besides cleansing your skin, this Neem Face Wash removes excess oil from your skin without dehydrating your skin.
[ Also Try – Himalaya Acne N Pimple Cream Uses ]
10. Lotus Herbals Basiltone Cucumber & Basil Clarifying & Balancing Toner:
Infused with Cucumber and Basil Leaf, this Lotus Herbals Balancing Toner helps purify your skin and gets rid of contaminants present by reaching deep into your skin layers. With its excellent anti-bacterial properties and Basil Leaf extract found in this Lotus Herbals toner, it protects your skin from external pollutants and microbes, thereby freeing your skin of acne, spots and blemishes. Also it boosts blood circulation; Basil has the ability to promote cell revival, making your skin radiant.
[ Also Read – WOW Mineral Face Wash with Crude Volcanic Clay ]
*Subject to Availability
- Different Types Of Acne And How To Treat Them Effectively
- How To Prevent Pimples And Acne Naturally
- Acne Face Map: What Is Your Acne Trying To Tell You?
- How To Get Rid Of Back and Shoulder Acne Fast
- Adult Acne – Causes, Symptoms, And Treatments
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel For Control Acne
Latest posts by Bhaswati Sonowal (see all)
- Top 10 Skin Care Brands Available In India - February 12, 2013
- Top 10 Acne Control Products For Clear Skin – 2019 - January 28, 2013
- 24 Simple Tips To Get Younger Looking Skin - December 22, 2012
- 8 Simple Curling Tips To Make Curls Last Longer - December 8, 2012