‘When I shower, a chunk of hair strands just piles up on the ground.’ ‘I hesitate to brush my hair in public, fearing the mess I may create.’ ‘Whenever I run my fingers through my hair, I see hair strands curled between my fingers.’
Does any of these ring a bell? Then, you are on the right page. If you are experiencing hair fall beyond control, you need to make some changes to your hair care routine immediately. And one of them is – shampoo. We have compiled a list of 15 best anti-hair fall shampoos available on the market right now. Check them out!
Top 15 Anti-Hair Fall Shampoos To Buy In 2019
- TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo
- Pantene Advanced Hairfall Solution Hairfall Control Shampoo
- Himalaya Anti-hair Fall Shampoo
- Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
- Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
- L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
- WOW Skin Science Hair Loss Control Therapy Shampoo
- Khadi Global Red Onion Hair Shampoo
- Khadi Mauri Amla And Bhringraj Shampoo
- Indulekha Bringha Hair Cleanser
- HealthKart Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- VLCC Hair Fall Repair Shampoo
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Shampoo
- Vaadi Herbals Hair Fall And Damage Control Amla Shikakai Shampoo
- Lever Ayush Anti-Hair Fall Bhringraj Shampoo
1. TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo
Tresemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo helps reinforce strength into the roots and prevents hair fall. It is enriched with advanced potent ingredients and a scientifically constituted formula to give you longer, stronger, and manageable hair with every wash. It targets damaged areas and adds resilience to make your hair silky, shiny, and healthy. This shampoo ensures a much-improved version of your hair within a couple of washes.
- Prevents breakage
- Nice fragrance
- Eliminates frizz
- Not a permanent solution for hair fall.
2. Pantene Advanced Hairfall Solution Hairfall Control Shampoo
This shampoo strengthens your hair from root to tip and fortifies it against aggressors that cause hair fall. It is formulated with the powerful pro vitamin and fermented rice water, which contains 8 essential amino acids and vitamins E, B3 and B5. Together, they nourish the hair from the root to its tip, providing it with nourishment from within. The vitamins also create a balanced environment in the scalp, which keeps the hair follicles healthy. The shampoo makes the changes visible within 14 days of use.
- Curbs hair fall
- Strengthens weak strands
- Leaves your hair much softer and healthier
- Is fortified with vitamins and amino acids
3. Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
Himalaya’s Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo is a 2-in-1 formula that reduces hair fall and nourishes the hair shafts simultaneously. It conditions and improves your hair texture while reducing breakage and split ends. It curbs dryness and keeps your hair cuticles strong and healthy. The formula is packed with herbs like Butea frondosa and bhringraj that stimulate hair follicles for healthy hair growth. It strengthens the hair roots effectively for thicker and stronger hair.
- Nice fragrance
- Prevents hair fall
- Cleanses scalp well
- Can dry out your hair initially
4. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
If your hair is prone to damage and breakage, this shampoo is a perfect product for you as it curbs dryness and prevents hair fall simultaneously. It claims to reduce hair fall by up to 98%. This shampoo is specially formulated for better hair fall control. It also claims to strengthen and nourish fragile strands from root to tip. This daily shampoo is enriched with nutrilock actives that seal the cuticles and strengthen limp strands to help minimize hair fall due to breakage. It also adds body to fine and limp hair.
- Soft lather
- Adds shine
- Smoothes dry ends
- Strengthens the roots
- Requires a lot of product per use.
5. Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
If you are looking for a natural shampoo that can prevent hair fall, Biotique would be a good bet. This plant-based shampoo is a pure blend of kelp, natural protein, peppermint oil, mint leaf extract, bhringraj, daruhaldi, and ritha. The key ingredient, sea kelp, is packed with vitamins and nutrients that fasten the hair growth process. These potent herbs gently cleanse your hair and invigorate the scalp for fresh hair growth. This nourishing shampoo battles dryness and adds luminous shine to your hair.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Promotes hair growth
- Does not contain SLS
- Does not lather much.
6. L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
This triple action hair fall treatment shampoo nourishes the roots, strengthens hair, and reconstructs its structure. It is formulated with arginine essence that nourishes the follicles and enhances micro-circulation in the scalp. It reduces hair fall by up to 90%, stimulates hair growth, and restores natural hair thickness. This shampoo is powered with fall resist formula that strengthens the inner core of each strand to prevent hair fall. The proteins in this shampoo rebuild hair fiber in depth for thicker and stronger hair.
- Repairs damaged cuticles
- Leaves your hair much softer and silkier
- Smoothes dry strands
- Tames unruly hair
- Weighs your hair down after a day or two.
7. WOW Skin Science Hair Loss Control Therapy Shampoo
This shampoo is formulated with natural remedies for hair fall. It contains premium quality ingredients like D panthenol, rosemary oil, amla, shikakai, lemon, henna, and bhringraj extract that nourish your scalp and hair. The best part about this shampoo is that it targets the roots of falling hair and infuses the scalp and follicles with rich nutrients for healthy hair growth. This advanced formula unclogs pores and removes impurities while stimulating circulation. It contains protein-rich oils like olive oil and argan oil to promote healthy and manageable hair.
- Prevents itchy and flaky scalp
- Adds volume to thin hair
- Hydrates your hair
- Free of harsh chemicals
- Overwhelming fragrance
[ Read – Best Selling Wow Products You Must Try ]
8. Khadi Global Red Onion Hair Shampoo
Khadi Global Red Onion Shampoo is created using traditional hair growth recipes. The key ingredient, onion, is a rich source of quercetin, a powerful antioxidant that protects your hair from falling, and sulfur, a mineral that encourages healthy hair growth. It also contains antiseptic, antibacterial, and fungicidal properties that stimulate blood flow. This shampoo contains other ingredients like curry leaf, Indian alkanet root, caffeine, aloe vera gel, argan oil, castor oil, almond oil, brahmi, vitamin E, and amla that prevent hair loss and hair thinning. It also helps with baldness and premature graying.
- Soothes an itchy scalp
- Visibly thicker and longer hair after a couple of weeks
- Keeps your scalp healthy
- Suitable for all hair types
- Offline availability is an issue.
9. Khadi Mauri Amla And Bhringraj Shampoo
If you are looking for a mild natural cleanser, Khadi Mauri Amla and Bhringraj Shampoo is a perfect product. It is a blend of amla and bhringraj that boost hair growth by preventing scalp infections. It also cleanses and conditions your hair, making it soft, silky, and bouncy. It provides healthy nourishment to your hair by imparting a luminous glow to it. This restorative shampoo balances pH levels and prevents a dry and flaky scalp. It curbs dandruff and stimulates the scalp for fresh hair growth. This shampoo claims to thicken your hair, maintain strength and vitality at the roots, and improve hair texture.
- Prevents dryness
- Has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Reduces split ends
- Adds brilliant shine
- Not suitable for all hair types
10. Indulekha Bringha Hair Cleanser
Indulekha Bringha Hair Cleanser is an Ayurvedic medicinal shampoo made purely from natural ingredients like neem, tulsi, amla, rosemary, shikakai, and madayantika. These ingredients restore the natural goodness of your hair and generate new hair growth. The shampoo strengthens the hair follicles and prevents premature graying. It improves blood circulation in the scalp, promotes hair growth, and prevents thinning of hair. It also moisturizes your scalp and reduces hair fall to a great extent.
- Prevents breakage
- Effective for all hair types
- Improves overall hair health
- Overwhelming medicinal smell
11. HealthKart Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
Healthkart Apple Cider Vinegar Cleansing And Nourishing Shampoo is made from 10% organic apple cider vinegar that gives your hair strength and volume in just a couple of washes. It includes extracts of bhringraj, amla, and soy protein that strengthen the hair follicles by enhancing blood flow. ACV acts as a soothing agent by preventing breakage and split ends. Extracts of apple, kiwi, and aloe vera add long-lasting luster and bounce. It also helps in restoring the pH of your hair and scalp.
- Removes frizz
- Ideal for oily to normal hair types
- Keeps your scalp free of dirt and bacteria
- Adds strength to the cuticles
- Doesn’t even produce minimum lather.
12. VLCC Hair Fall Repair Shampoo
VLCC Hair Fall Repair Shampoo is a herbal combination of hibiscus and coconut that nourish and strengthen each strand for healthy hair growth. It contains unique minerals of hibiscus flower that makes your hair healthy by providing extra conditioning to the shafts. This shampoo strengthens the roots and leaves your hair soft, silky, and smooth. It also contains hydrolyzed keratin that protects your hair from dirt and pollution.
- Lathers well
- Reduces damage
- A little goes a long way
- Reduces hair fall within weeks
- Requires testing before use
13. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Shampoo
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser is a popular choice among many in India. It gently washes away dirt with its herbal composition and leaves your hair looking silky and shiny. It contains natural medicinal ingredients like bhringraj, shikakai, amla, reetha, neem, Indian valerian, bakuchi, and turmeric that treat dry and infected scalp. These ingredients strengthen your hair, fight disinfectants, and promote healthy hair growth from the roots. Aloe vera prevents premature graying of hair and controls hair fall to a great extent.
- Leaves hair thicker, stronger, and shinier
- Moisturizes your scalp
- Reduces dryness and breakage
- Prevents dandruff
- Can dry out your hair initially
14. Vaadi Herbals Hair Fall And Damage Control Amla Shikakai Shampoo
This herbal shampoo is a perfect natural remedy for people who experience hair fall. The triple-action plan formula helps in promoting a healthy scalp, strengthening the hair roots, and conditioning your hair. It contains ingredients like shikakai and reetha that keep your scalp free of infections. The emollients stimulate the hair follicles, control hair fall, and promote fresh hair growth.
- Mild formula
- Gentle for daily use
- Improves hair texture
- Takes time to work on your hair.
15. Lever Ayush Anti-Hair Fall Bhringraj Shampoo
This new formula is packed with natural ingredients like bhringraj, an ancient Ayurvedic herb, and bhringamalakadi tailam, a potent Ayurvedic oil. These ingredients promote hair growth and improve hair texture by nourishing it at the cellular level. They prevent breakage and improve the scalp condition in just a couple of washes. The herbal infusion repairs damaged cuticles and imparts nutrients to depleted hair.
- Strengthens the roots
- Scalp feels fresh
- Clears dirt and excess oils
- Can dry out your hair
Thicker and voluminous hair is just a wash away with these top-rated anti-hair fall shampoos. Did you find this article useful? Also, do let us know if we missed out something by commenting below. We would love to hear from you.
- 15 Best 2-In-1 Shampoos And Conditioners To Buy In 2019
- 16 Best Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair In India
- Top 10 SLS-Free Shampoos Available In India
- Best Shampoos For Hair Growth Available In India
- Mamaearth Argan Hair Mask Review
Latest posts by Pooja Karkala (see all)
- 15 Best Glitter Hair Sprays You Need To Try Right Now - September 30, 2019
- 7 Best Electric Blankets Of 2019 - September 30, 2019
- 10 Best Dryers For Curly Hair - September 30, 2019
- 10 Best Onion Oils For Hair Growth That Actually Work - September 11, 2019
- 10 Best Hot Air Brushes You Need To Try Out – 2019 - September 9, 2019