Do you loathe going to the parlor for your waxing sessions? Then, this article is for you. Hair removal wax strips that you can use at home are your best bet for making your waxing experience a little better.
Waxing is painful, time consuming, and tedious. Agree? Also, fixing an appointment with a parlor and going out to get waxed seems like a big waste of time and energy.
It’s time to avoid all that and opt for DIY waxing whenever possible, and save some time and money. Buying waxing strips is the first step, and we have just what you need here – a list of the best hair removal wax strips available in the market.
Top 10 Hair Removal Wax Strips
- FantaSea Non-Woven Wax Strips
- Nad’s Facial Wax Strips
- Veet Hair Remover Cold Wax Strips
- Huini Non-Woven Wax Strips
- Gigi Hair Removal Strips
- Parissa Mini Wax Strips
- Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready-Strips
- Buytra Hair Removal Waxing Strips
- Lycia Hair Removal Wax Strips
- Waxkiss Cold Wax Strips
Let’s find out more about them, shall we?
1. FantaSea Non-Woven Wax Strips
FantaSea Non-Woven Wax Strips are well textured and absorb well. They have a good grade structure.
The hair removal wax strips come in two sets of small and large – one set for the body and one for the face.
- Mediocre packaging
- Work well only when the wax is hot
*$5.19 for 100 strips
2. Nad’s Facial Wax Strips
Nad’s Facial Wax Strips are double-sided strips that are ready to use – you simply need to rub it on your skin and peel in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
The hair removal wax strips remove the tiniest of hairs and are flexible, which enables them to adhere well to the different contours of the face.
- Dermatologically tested
- Those with sensitive skin need to conduct a patch test.
- Not capable of removing large patches of hair at one go.
*$9.98 for 48 strips
3. Veet Hair Remover Cold Wax Strips
Veet Hair Remover Cold Wax Strips removes hair quickly and easily. They have a firm grip on the tiniest of hairs.
The wax strips contain almond oil, vitamin E, and shea butter that moisturize the skin while waxing.
- Efficiently remove hair close to the roots
- Can remove maximum hair at one go
- Leave a sticky residue on the skin
- Do not last long
*$8.19 for 40 strips
4. Huini Non-Woven Wax Strips
Huini Non-Woven Wax Strips are made of high-quality fabric cloth that is absorbent and hygienic. The hair removal wax strips are designed for easy use at home and also perfect for salon use.
- Wax sticks well on the strips
- The strips are strong
- Low reuse value
- Waxing process is messy
*$5.90 for 160 pieces
5. Gigi Hair Removal Strips
Gigi Hair Removal Strips remove hair neatly and moisturize the skin, making it soft and silky. They also remove excess wax and refine pores on the skin.
- Come with a skin protecting lotion
- The wax is not sticky enough
*$12.73 for 12 strips
[ Read: Waxing At Home ]
6. Parissa Mini Wax Strips
Parissa Mini Wax Strips are easy to use and are ideal for first-time users. Their mini size makes it convenient to achieve precision.
The wax strips are gentle on the skin and are perfect to use on the delicate hair on brows and face.
- Cannot remove thick and coarse hair
- The size of the strips can make the process inconvenient sometimes
*$10.13 for 32 strips
7. Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready-Strips
Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready-Strips are perfect for using on the face and bikini area. They are enriched with rice bran oil. The wax strips can remove the shortest of hair strands and do not need any warming or rubbing before usage.
- Box contains post wipes
*$12.89 for 80 strips
8. Buytra Hair Removal Waxing Strips
Buytra Hair Removal Waxing Strips are thick and go well with all kinds of wax. They are non-woven and you can use them on both the body and face.
- Less painful
- Bad packaging
*$9.99 for 200 strips
9. Lycia Hair Removal Wax Strips
Lycia Hair Removal Wax Strips are ready to use hair removal strips. They are soft and gentle on the skin. The wax strips remove hair from the roots, providing long-lasting results.
- Have a pleasant fragrance
- Do not contain preservatives
- Can turn sensitive skin red
- Multiple strips required to remove small patches of hair
*$14.99 for 40 strips
10. Waxkiss Cold Wax Strips
Waxkiss Cold Wax Strips are pre-waxed cold wax strips that you can use on the legs, arms, underarms, and bikini area. The wax strips are quick, efficient, and easy to use.
- Contain natural plant ingredients
- Not long lasting
- The wax can dry up over time
*$4.59 for 20 strips
*Prices may vary
Having a bunch of waxing strips at home is a convenient way of dealing with unwanted hair in between your parlor waxing sessions (if you still want to visit one occasionally). They can be your savior if you have to go to a party at a moment’s notice. Get them already!
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Are waxing strips convenient to use?
Yes, good quality, flexible, and thick waxing strips are very convenient to use.
Are pre-waxed strips harmful to the skin?
As long as you use pre-waxed strips within the given expiry date, they should be fine. But it is always better to conduct a patch test before using them.
- How To Get Rid Of Bumps After Waxing
- Brazilian Wax: What Is It? How To Give Yourself A Brazilian Wax At Home
- How To Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally At Home
- 10 Best Hair Removal Soaps To Try Out Today
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Top 10 Scalp Massage Brushes – 2018 - June 11, 2018
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018