Owning the best hair waxing kits can help you be at peace no matter when you have to head out. Body hair can be one of the most annoying things women have to deal with, and waxing takes the dead skin and impurities away, making it one of the favorite hair removal methods embraced by women worldwide. The only problem is rushing to the salon each time the fuzzy hair peeps out of your skin. To keep all such problems at bay, bringing home a waxing kit will make sure your skin is smooth and hair-free without the need for a professional. Here are the 15 highest-rated hair waxing kits to save your time and money and give you a professional finish each time!
In This Article
15 Best Hair Waxing Kits
1. Best For All Skin Types: Tress Wellness Waxing Kit
Say goodbye to unwanted hair with the Tress Wellness Waxing Kit. It is dermatologically tested and helps to remove unwanted hair smoothly. This complete waxing kit includes a digital warmer, face and body spatula, paper rings, five different hard wax, pre-, and post-wax spray, and a user manual. It is specially formulated with natural ingredients that smooth the skin, cause no burns, irritation, or inflammation. Additionally, the warmer kit comes with a digital display and temperature adjusting knob to set the preferred temperature. The auto-shut-off function enables perfect temperature control.
- Smooth application
- Safe for all skin types
- Made from natural ingredients
- Suitable for brazilian wax
2. Best For Sensitive Skin : Bella Verde Home Wax Kit
The Bella Verde Home Wax Kit is infused with natural ingredients that offer a painless waxing process. This all-in-one kit contains an electric wax warmer, applicator sticks, scented hard wax beans, and a pre-waxing and post-waxing oil that smoothens the skin. The natural formula perfectly caters to sensitive skin and causes no burning, itching, or skin irritation. It removes hair from the upper lip, eyebrows, arms, legs, bikini zone, and underarms. It does not pull or snag the skin. The electric wax warmer constantly regulates the temperature to melt the wax. Its auto-off setting enables perfect control over the wax temperature.
- Gentle and versatile for home use
- Controlled temperature setting
- Painless process
- Nourishes the skin
- Grabs hair precisely
- Thinner spatula suitable for eyebrow waxing
- Provides spa-grade performance
- Effective for both men and women
- Super easy to use
- Unpleasant smell
3. Best Cruelty-Free: BLITZWAX Waxing Kit
Unwanted hair growth is annoying. But it will be a thing in the past if you get home the BLITZWAX Waxing Kit. This wax kit comes with a wax warmer, gloves, pre-and post-wax sprays, five packs of wax beans, and small and large wax strips. The digital display alerts you about the temperature, and the adjustable knob allows you to set the temperature from low to the maximum as you desire. This wax is ideal for bikini, Brazilian, eyebrow, and hot wax. In addition, you can achieve smooth, silky skin with this waxing kit.
- Strip-free formula
- Skin-friendly ingredients
- Long-lasting results
4. Best With Flavored Beads: Yeelen Waxing Kit
The Yeelen Waxing Kit is infused with natural ingredients and a gentle fragrance that soothe your skin and uplift your mood. The four custom-formulated hard wax beads are suitable for facial, bikini, armpit, and full body hair removal. The eucalyptus beads are meant for the face, eyebrows, neck, or for any thin hair. The rosemary wax beads are used for bikini lines, while the lemon beads are used for legs, arms, and underarms. The peppermint beads target thin and the tiniest of hair strands. The unique wax beads shrink-wrap around the hairs and pull them out while soothing, exfoliating, and softening the skin. You can get a full-salon service at home with soothing pre-wax oil and an aftercare spray. The wax kit is suitable both for men and women. The wax warmer setting has a temperature range of 160℉ to 240℉.
- Auto-adjust heat-regulatory button
- Upgraded ABS heat-assistance
- Long-lasting results
- Suitable for both men and women
- Soothes and relaxes the skin
- Refreshing fragrance
- May not be user-friendly
5. Best For Facial Hair: KōluaWax Waxing Kit
The KōluaWax Waxing Kit is formulated with natural ingredients. The hard wax beans do a marvelous job of making the skin smoother. The kit has three different wax beads for removing thin to thick, and coarse hair. A wax bead formulated with dragon fruit and hibiscus aroma is used for removing pesky hair all over the body. The Bikini Babe wax beads are formulated with sea salt and surf aroma for smooth hair removal from the bikini lines. The Bare-Faced wax beads are formulated for removing facial hair and defining eyebrow lines. The wax warmer has an LED digital display that provides precise temperature control without burning the skin. The pre-waxing numbing oil and post-wax hydrating oil help hydrate and prepare the skin for a smooth waxing process.
- Made of natural ingredients
- Makes skin smoother
- Precise control over temperature
- May be painful
6. Best Easy-To-Use Kit: Bestidy Waxing Kit
Achieve smoother skin with the Bestidy Waxing Kit. The kit includes a warmer kit, five different wax beans, a silicone bowl, medium-sized sticks, and pre-and post-wax treatments. Additionally, the warmer kit comes with a digital display and temperature adjustment dial to set it according to your preference. You can use this wax on legs, arms, face, hands, eyebrows, bikini area, and other sensitive areas.
- Easy operated
- Makes the skin smooth
- Automatic heat preservation function
- Wax may not work for tiny hair
7. Best Exfoliating Waxing Kit: Kotamu Hair Removal Waxing Kit
The Kotamu Hair Removal Waxing Kit is suitable for both men and women. It comes with a small wax warmer along with 4 flavored wax beans made with natural ingredients. The wax beans are rich in essential oils that are gentle enough on the face and other sensitive areas. The aloe waxing beans are perfect for large areas like upper and lower extremities. The blueberry blue wax beans are meant for bikini areas, while the pearl wax beads are meant for the chest and back. All the wax can be applied as a thin fine layer. It allows easy and flawless hair removal without any pain. The warmer gently brings the wax up to a temperature tolerable by the skin. The adjusting thermostat knob controls the temperature for application in sensitive areas.
- Gentle on the skin
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Gently cleanses the pores
- Provides gentle exfoliation
- Rich in essential oils
- Thermostat knob controls the temperature
- Does not work on eyebrow hair
8. Best Beginner-Friendly Kit: NYANDU Waxing Kit
The NYANDU Waxing Kit contains five packs of different hard wax beads of lavender, chamomile, rose, and aloe, designed to remove all coarse and unwanted hair growth. The kit includes an electric wax warmer, large applicator spatulas, eyebrow spatulas, a pre-wax spray, a post-wax oil, and a user guide. The wax beads are made of non-irritating ingredients that soothe and smoothen the skin, minimizing irritation. The heat-resistant wax warmer controls the temperature and melts the wax beans quickly for a smooth application. The after-wax treatment spray is formulated with lavender that moisturizes and reduces redness, leaving your skin fresh and flawless. The warmer has an auto shutoff function, a transparent cover, and can melt different types of waxes. Moreover, the company provides a 2-year warranty and has a 3-month return period.
- Convenient and safe application
- Heat-resistant wax warmer
- Durable and lightweight
- Smoothens the skin
- Auto-shut off
- Suitable for all skin types
- Beginner friendly
9. Best With Extra-Large Strips: Avashine Body Wax Strips
The Avashine Body Wax Strips take only a few seconds to give you a clean, silky finish. The strips are infused with beeswax essence and jojoba seed oil that is gentle on the skin. The strips are convenient to use. You need to rub the strips with your hands. Once they come in contact with the body temperature, they begin to melt and allow for effortless waxing. The strips are extra-large to remove pesky hair from larger surface areas.
- Soothe the skin
- Moisturize the skin
- Wax formula infused with natural ingredients
- Does not need a wax warmer
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- May cause pain while waxing
10. Best For Coarse Hair Removal: Lifestance Wax Beans Hair Removal Kit
The Lifestance Wax Beans Hair Removal Kit is specially formulated to remove coarse hair without much hassle and pain. The hard wax beans are infused with jasmine oil extract to soothes and calms the skin. The original soft formula is perfect for coarse hair and large areas like the bikini lines, armpits, legs, arms, and the back. The kit is highly effective in pulling out pesky hairs from within and delays further hair growth. It offers the ultimate at-home waxing experience and leaves the skin feeling gorgeously smooth. It is made of a slow cooling formula and can be applied at low temperatures. The beads need just about 30-40 seconds to melt.
- Infused with natural oils
- Multi-use wax
- Soothes and cools the skin
- Suitable for removing coarse hair
- Can be applied at a low melting point
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Spreads evenly
- May causes rashes
The Sally Hansen All-Over Body Waxing Kit is a readymade strip that can be used instantly after unboxing. It is formulated with azulene oil, an active ingredient of chamomile, which is responsible for making the skin smooth. It has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent ingrown hair. It works to soothe and repair skin and keeps it soft and healthy. The Brazilian formula comes with extra strength and eliminates all stubborn hair. Its effects can last for up to 8 weeks. It is great for the body, legs, arms, and bikini lines.
- Brazillian formula soothes the skin
- Azuline after-wax oil nourishes the skin
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Easy to use
- Eliminates stubborn growth
- Sticky consistency
- Difficult to melt
The Parissa Hair Removal Waxing Kit is a gold-standard product that contains all-natural ingredients that are cruelty-free. It not only removes coarse hair effectively but can also be safely used on sensitive skin. This waxing kit is made of skin-friendly natural ingredients like azulene, Colophonium extract (solid form of resin obtained from pines), Cera Alba (beeswax), and Brassica Napus (turnip extract) that smoothen the skin. The anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties of these botanical extracts reduce inflammation, redness, and pain. The Parissa wax can be used on your face, underarms, body, and bikini lines. It does not require strips. It just needs to be applied as a thick layer. You can then allow it to cool down, and peel it off gently for smoother skin.
- Suitable for short and coarse hair
- Made of natural ingredients
- Does not require strips
- Can be used on sensitive skin
- Can remove eyebrow hair
- Environmental-friendly packaging
- Contains after-wax oil
- Sticky consistency
- Does not come with a wax warmer
- Can be messy
The Gigi Mini Pro Hair Removal Waxing Kit is a Brazilian Waxing Kit. It helps remove both coarse and fine hairs. The Brazilian Hard Wax in this kit heats up within minutes, stays warm for long, and can be applied smoothly on your skin. It then cools down and hardens so that you can peel it off easily. It can be used on your body, face, and the bikini area to remove hair from the roots. The non-strip wax system is easy to use and gives a salon-quality waxing experience every time. The hard wax is made of soybean oil and olive oil that smoothen the skin after the waxing process. The Gigi Brazilian Waxing Kit comes with a pre epilation oil, a post-wax cooling gel, and an instructional DVD.
- Does not require wax strips
- Compact design
- Easy to carry
- Does not snag or pull your skin
- Natural ingredients
- Messy use
- May cause skin irritation
The Nad’s Facial Wax Strips are made of unique flexible contour fabric that matches the subtle curve of the face, including the jawline, chin, and the upper lip. The wax formula is infused with natural ingredients like beeswax and shea butter that pull out inward hair growths without any pain. The formula removes hair as short as 3 mm and leaves the skin looking silky soft and smooth. The effect lasts for up to 8 weeks. These wax strips are ready to use and do not need to be heated or reheated. You just need to rub the strips in between your palms, peel them, and apply.
- Easy to apply
- No need to heat or reheat
- Infused with natural ingredients
- Moisturize the skin
- Long-lasting effects
- Suitable for most skin types
- May cause burning
- Not suitable for ultra-sensitive skin
The Bliss Poetic Waxing Hair Removal Kit is meant for anyone who wants to give themselves a pampering spa-like experience. The kit is based on aromatherapy. Hence, waxing with it offers an especially relaxing experience. The kit can be used safely on your face, bikini area, and the body. It is infused with rosin, chamomile flower extract, Roman chamomile oil, and apricot oil. The elixir blend of essential oils protects the skin and offers intense moisture. The wax shrink-wraps each follicle to remove the shortest and tiniest of the stubborn hairs without snagging or pulling the skin. The Bliss Poetic Waxing Kit contains a microwaveable cup filled with wax, a bottle of pre- and post- waxing oils, 3 large spatulas, 3 small spatulas, and an Ingrown Hair Eliminating Pad.
- Low-temperature waxing kit
- Removes the shortest hairs
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Not very effective on coarse hair
- May cause skin irritation
These are the 15 best hair waxing kits that you can buy online. In the following section, we have discussed hair waxing kit effectively at home.
How To Use A Hair Waxing Kit
- The first rule of body waxing is exfoliation. It is important to exfoliate your skin before each waxing session. Exfoliation removes surface oils and dead skin that block the hair follicles.
- Clean the area properly. Care should be taken not to use any wax over a lotion or a moisturizing cream.
- Dry the area properly. You can use any baby powder or natural powder to absorb sweat or surface oil.
- If your waxing kit contains any pre-waxing oil, apply it evenly.
- Check the temperature of the wax – it should match your skin’s tolerance level.
- Take a spatula of the wax and apply it evenly in the direction of the growth (and not in the opposite direction). Pull the strips or the hard wax in the opposite direction. For best results, make sure that you pull the strips/wax parallel to the body and not in an upward motion (to prevent hair breakage or skin inflammation).
- Do not forget to apply the after-wax oil. The oil soothes the skin and moisturizes it.
Before experimenting with your delicate skin, scan through the tips for selecting the best wax kit.
Tips To Choose The Best Hair Waxing Kit
- Choose a waxing kit that comes with all necessities. It should have wax beads, a wax heater, a spatula, a pre- and post-care wax treatment lotion.
- The wax beads should be infused with natural ingredients that have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. The wax should be able to nourish and moisturize delicate skin.
- Pick the right wax kit as per the area of application. If you want to wax delicate and sensitive areas like the bikini lines, underarms, upper lips, and the chin, choose a wax kit that contains aloe vera and chamomile as the natural ingredients.
- These are specially made for removing short, coarse hair.
- If you are buying wax strips, check the process of application. They should not require any heating treatment and should contain natural ingredients.
- Your wax kit should contain pre-wax oil and after-use essential oils that soothe the skin.
Waxing is one of the most effective ways to remove unwanted body hair because the results last longer than shaving or epilation. Besides removing body hair, waxing also helps get rid of dead skin cells and impurities. However, get the best at-home waxing kits to save your time from visiting the salon to get waxed. These waxing kits will help you achieve smooth and hair-free skin in the comfort of your own home. These waxing kits are packed with skin-friendly ingredients, gentle for home use, allow precise hair removal, and are suitable for all skin types. Choose a wax kit that contains pre-wax oil and after-use essential oils to soothe your skin.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author, Oyendrila Kanjilal, is a certified skin care coach. She has compiled the above list of the best waxing kits after carefully researching a wide range of products. These waxing kits are endorsed by the users through their feedback on trusted e-commerce and other portals. These products are suitable for sensitive areas and help extract unwanted hair from the roots.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which type of wax works best for hair removal?
Pick a wax that contains hard wax beans that are infused with beeswax, aloe vera, and chamomile. These work best for hair removal, and also soothe the skin.
Is waxing better than shaving?
Of course, waxing is always better than shaving. Frequent shaving may roughen your skin. Shaving also does not remove your hair from the roots. You will need to keep shaving more frequently to remove the hair.
How many times do you have to wax before your hair stops growing?
If you are using high-quality hair waxing kits, you have to wax only once every 8-10 weeks.
Which wax is better – cold or hot?
Wax should be neither too cold nor too hot. Its temperature must align with the body temperature and your skin tolerability.
Will waxing eventually stop hair growth?
No, waxing delays the outward growth of hair. But it does not stop hair growth permanently.
Does hair grow back thicker after waxing?
No. In fact, after repeatedly waxing twice or thrice, your hair becomes thinner and softer.
- Best Hair Removal Sprays
- Best Professional Waxes For Smooth And Hair-Free Skin
- Best Vegan Hair Removal Products