If you are serious about getting a tattoo, you should go about it the right way. Visit different artists, research and find out the best parlour and so on. Don’t act spontaneous and just get a tattoo anywhere because sometimes it can cause infections and other problems.
Here is a list of the top 10 tattoo parlours in India if you plan to get a tattoo that you cab give a try.
1. Brahma tattoo parlour, Bangalore:
2. Eternal expression, Bangalore:
[ Read: Tatoos Inked In Hyderabad ]
3. Devil’z tattoo centre, New Delhi:
4. 3d tattoo studio, New Delhi:
[ Read: Tatoos Inked In Bangalore ]
5. KDz tattoos, New Delhi:
KDz tattoos is the largest tattoo studio in Delhi. It even trains people interested in learning how to make tattoos! There are two branches. Do checkout their official website for further information.
6. Angel tattoo design studio, New Delhi:
Angel tattoo studio is a registered tattoo parlour. Its designs are unique and subject to copyright. It has two braches one in Delhi and a third one in Gurgaon.
[ Read: Tattoo Places in Kolkata ]
7. Art and skin tattoos, New Delhi:
Art and skin tattoo’s is foremost when it comes to hygiene and efficiency. The customer service is good and the talent of the artists remarkable. Its address is S-3, 2nd floor, Pankaj Plaza Community Center, Opposite Dayanand Vihar (East Delhi).
8. Moksha tattoo studio, Goa:
9. Andy’s tattoo parlour, Goa:
Andy’s tattoo parlour was started, as is obvious by the name, by Andy. He is a great tattoo artist and though his parlour is a bit small, it is immaculate. He maintains good hygiene conditions and his designs are no doubt the best in India!
10. White star tattoo studio, Kolkata:
Find the perfect tattoo idea for you before you fix on a parlour.
Latest posts by Khushboo Mehta (see all)
- 50 Red Carpet Hairstyles - November 7, 2013
- Top 10 Greek Hairstyles That You Can Try Right Now - October 4, 2013
- Best Japanese Hairstyles – Our Top 10 - October 4, 2013
- 45 Victoria Beckham Hairstyles - October 4, 2013
- 50 Best Hippie Hairstyles - October 4, 2013