A twin flame reunion is a moment of joy, happiness, and unadulterated excitement. To be clear, we are not Fred and George Weasley kind of twins. A twin flame happens to be the other half of your soul – a person who reflects your inner self like a mirror. Your relationship with them is more on the platonic side, and it exists through an entire lifetime for some. This person is your soul mate who you can trust with your deepest secrets and expectations. It is a connection so strong that you can almost hear each other’s thoughts! Isn’t it amazing to have such a person in life? While you are not biologically related, you can often feel the same kind of bonding with your twin flame. This person can guess your desires even when you are not speaking aloud.
Some relationships are hard to understand, let alone explain. There might be love, conflict, raging emotions, and huge expectations – to put it simply, a sea of confusing feelings involved between the soulmates. And if you spend a significant amount of time away from each other or have just realized who your twin flame is, it is a profound moment for you. So, dive into this article to read more about twin flame relationships.
In This Article
What Is A Twin Flame Reunion?
It is said that when you get reincarnated, your soul is split into two, and your journey in life is to find that other half through ups and downs. A twin flame reunion is when you find your soul’s forever mate in your life. You go through a special set of karmic experiences to find this other half, allowing you to connect even in the physical realm. A reunion of two halves of a soul can feel like fireworks, butterflies, racing hearts, adrenaline rush, and much more, all occurring simultaneously. You may find yourself at a loss for words to express what their presence feels like to you. It can just be called ‘perfection.’
As much as the reunion can be exhilarating, there is a period before the event when you feel restless and anxious about every little incident. It is called the twin flame reunion anxiety and feels much like the nervousness you feel coursing through your body when you have to get onto a stage to deliver a speech. It can be described as a fall before the rise in your life. The best way to deal with uncertainty might be to slow down a little, practice mindfulness, or do something that helps you relax.
This anxiety is, in fact, the bugle call for a twin flame reunion. Head to the next section to know what you may experience as you near this spiritual reunion.
13 Signs Of Twin Flame Reunion After Separation
People find love in the most unexpected places and soulmates in even more bizarre situations. Here are 13 signs to help you recognize a twin flame reunion:
- A Missing Feeling: There are times when you feel especially empty, like a part of you is missing. You might feel like something is out of place, something is bound to happen but hasn’t yet, or something is incomplete in your life. This restless, hollow feeling comes when you are nearing your twin flame reunion. It kick-starts the twin flame reunion anxiety, which brings about the union.
- Feel Their Presence Near You: It might seem far-fetched, but yes, you can sense when they are close to you through the resonance of your vibrations. Even though you cannot physically feel these vibrations, they are present on a spiritual plane. They aid you in your decisions subconsciously. They draw you closer to your twin flame by pushing you toward karmic experiences and tugging you toward synchronicities.
- Spiritual Awakening: A twin flame reunion is set into motion when one of the two halves experiences a spiritual awakening, and both of them have gone through the karmic experiences they need to find each other. The spiritual awakening fans the flame in the two of you and draws you closer to each other. But for the actual twin flame reunion, both halves must have had their spiritual awakening.
- Ego Difference: Feeling calmer than usual lately? It may be because your Ego is more soothed than it was before. According to psychologists, the human psyche is divided into 3 parts: Id, Ego, and Superego.
The Id works based on pleasure; its main aim is to bring pleasure to the person. The Ego is based on reality, and the Superego is driven by morality. Id and Superego stay in conflict, with Ego acting as the mediator. This can make Ego a little high-strung at times (the outward behavior you see in a person). With all the positive vibes around you and the feeling of happiness, your Ego becomes rather tame, and you get to relax and resonate with the happiness.
- Elusive Excitement: You feel exceptionally happy and excited without any special reason. It feels like your soul is just happy to go out, meet people, and go to places you are drawn to. You feel light and giddy about every minute of your life, reflecting the vibrations in nature and resonating with the vibrations of your twin flame soulmate. You feel warm from within, and you glow because your soul is thrilled about your twin flame reunion being around the corner.
- New Feelings: There comes a time when you are out of words to describe what you are feeling, and gestures don’t convey the depth of what you feel. It is almost as if these feelings never existed in the world before. Why do you feel these new ‘feelings’, you ask? It is because you are in sync with the vibes you are getting from your twin flame, and you are reflecting them. Take your time to understand these feelings. It will help you adapt easily to your twin flame soulmate.
- Every Day Is A Mission: Does it feel like you have found the purpose of your life? Or, do you want to do something that will make others happy, which will, in turn, make you feel happier than you already feel? Whatever it may be, if it suddenly feels like you are on a mission to end world hunger or something on that scale, it is time to prepare yourself for a twin flame reunion.
- Synchronicities: Carl Jung, a renowned psychologist whose theories are based on the unconscious working of a person, said there are no coincidences. Instead, there are synchronicities — divine events when your soul aligns with the order of the universe.
When synchronicities occur, you are basically aligned with your true self (the whole of you and your twin flame’s souls). The more frequently it happens, the closer you are to a twin flame reunion. An example is when you see animals in pairs (like a pair of swans or a squirrel couple). Another significant sign is that you keep seeing 11:11 (a symbol for new beginnings), a new moon, daffodils, butterflies, groups of white swans flying or landing, and more, or you experience deja vu more often than usual.
- Dreaming And Daydreaming: Your mind wanders to made-up scenarios, all of which have a common someone you are yet to meet. Have you seen a faceless prince charming in your dreams lately? Or wished to be a part of a romantic book or movie that you are currently binging? It is a sign that you might be meeting your twin flame soulmate soon. It does not apply to the dreams and daydreams you usually get, but those that occur more frequently and are seen in vivid clarity.
- You Feel A Pull Towards Certain Places: There are times when you are passing by a park, bookstore, building, garden, café, restaurant, or any other spot that pulls you to it. It is not the kind of feeling you get when you crave food and want to go to the place that sells it. An invisible string drags you towards these places, which are the source of the vibes you feel from your twin flame soulmate.
You might find them if you go there or find a karmic experience that will guide you to your twin flame reunion. So, don’t try to resist it. Resisting the pull will only drain your energy and make you weak. Instead, follow the pull and face whatever is at the other end!
- Unfamiliar Experiences: One day, you might wake up and want to try on a new look, a new restaurant, a different kind of coffee, or some other unfamiliar, new, risky thing that you never thought you would ever try ever before. When you feel like trying something out of your ordinary routine, go for it! It may be the link that is leading you toward your twin flame reunion!
- A Feeling Of Completeness: You feel whole now because you have found that part of you that was missing. The black hole of empty, hollow feelings is not inside you anymore. You don’t feel the need to depend on someone else to solve your problems or make you happy. You feel content and satisfied with the way things are going on. You feel a state of inner peace and content that reflects into the harmony of the world. There is nothing else you need anymore, except finding this twin flame of yours.
- Intuition Of The Right Time: When things are going the way they are supposed to go, when the pieces move according to the universal events, and when synchronicities are frequent, you feel like a bulb in you is switched on. A warmth spreads inside you, and you just know it is time for something to happen – and that something is the twin flame reunion!
While your twin flame is similar to your inner self in most ways, you may still be faced with doubts, challenges, and misunderstandings in your relationship. Whether you are overcoming a rough patch or realizing who your twin flame is for the first time, the moment of twin flame reunion is profoundly exhilarating. It’s like finding that missing piece of your puzzle that fits in perfectly to complete you and your life. These signs can help you realize if you are nearing a twin flame reunion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do twin flames find their way back to each other?
Twin flames are believed to find their way back to each other. However, not all twin flames may find their way back.
Can twin flames feel each other’s emotions?
Yes. Twin flames can feel each other’s emotions. Sometimes they may not realize why they are experiencing certain emotions, but it is because their twin flame is feeling those emotions.
Is your twin flame the love of your life?
Twin flames can be the love of your life. But it is not necessary for a twin flame to be a romantic partner. They can also be your friends or family members.
- A twin flame is the other half of your soul — a person who, like a mirror, reflects your inner self.
- A twin flame reunion occurs when one of the two halves has a spiritual awakening, and both have gone through the karmic experiences required to discover each other.
- You are unusually joyful and excited for no apparent cause. It feels like your soul is delighted to get out, meet new people, and visit locations you are attached to.
- Unfortunately, mistrust, envy, and jealousy can pollute this energy. As a result, you should trust your instincts and avoid listening to what others say about your relationship.