Friendship is a bond based on loyalty, trust, appreciation, gratitude, understanding, and empathy. It is considered to be the highest form of affection. We can survive without a partner but not without a close friend. So, to celebrate this bond, we have compiled a list of Valentine’s Day messages for friends. Share these heartfelt words with your friend to express how much you value them and strengthen the friendship. Keep scrolling to find the one that resonates best with your friendship!
In This Article
73 Valentine’s Day Messages For Your Friends
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear friend who is cuter than a big box of chocolates.
- Valentine’s Day is about love, so I’m sending all of mine to you. Thanks for being my best friend.
- Wishing you the best Valentine’s Day. Thank you for being there.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my guardian angel.
- Here’s a huge hug and a bundle of kisses. Thank you for taking care of me always.
- Out of all people who matter to me, you are the one who gets me completely. Happy Valentine’s Day, BFF!
- Hope your Valentine’s Day is full of hugs and kisses. Love you, best friend.
- You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope we get to wish each other on Valentine’s Day every year.
- Valentine’s Day is not only for lovers. It’s for the people who make you fall in love. I love you, my BFF.
- Even though I have not been lucky in love life, I am blessed to have a friend like you who has given me all the love in the world. Happy Valentine’s Day, my forever Valentine!
- To the person who stuck with me through thick and thin. It is difficult to imagine my life without you now. Happy Valentine’s Day, my real soulmate.
- When you have a caring friend in your life, everything becomes more meaningful. Thank you for everything and happy Valentine’s Day!
- No other person can ever take your place in my life. You are the gem in my life I am blessed to have. Happy Valentine’s Day, my gorgeous friend.
- I hope you get as much happiness in your life as much as you give me. Happy Valentine’s Day, boo!
- Let’s toast for the best life together and a lifelong friendship. Happy Valentine’s Day, the Tom to my Jerry! I love you.
- You are sugar and spice and everything nice, my dearest darling friend. I love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my favorite person on Earth. I am so glad to have found an angel on Earth.
- You make my every day light up with happiness. I love you today, tomorrow, and every day to come in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, best friend.
- A simple smile makes my day. I could fight wars just to keep you smiling bestie.
- I have dated many people and they never stay. But you have always been my forever Valentine. Thank you for everything.
- In this special Valentine message, I am sending you all my love and best wishes to keep you safe and protected always.
- You deserve all the happiness in the entire universe, honey. I cannot thank the heavens enough for sending a friend like you to me.
- You deserve all the pampering in the world, best friend. Thank you for the best life ever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I miss our childhood together but nothing could ever keep us apart. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart.
- You have changed my life in the most magical way. Happy Valentine’s Day, bestie!
- We have swapped clothes and books to feel rich and happy always. Thank you for everything, dear friend.
- People live to see their lover smile, I live to see you laugh. Happy Valentine’s Day, friend.
- Wish you were here, my bestie. I miss you even more this Valentine’s Day.
- If I have you, I don’t need anything on Earth. Thank you for being an angel in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day gets more special instantly when I have you to wish. You mean the world to me, best friend.
- You taught me the meaning of love and friendship. Thank you for being the person I always wanted to have in my life. I love you, bestie, and happy Valentine’s Day.
- May you feel the abundance of my evergreen love for you this Valentine’s Day. Thank you for your support, friend.
- You are the person I would fight for till the end of time. You are so cute, dear friend. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I feel treasured knowing that I have you in my life. Thank you for being here for me this Valentine’s Day.
- I wish you so much happiness and love that sorrow and pain never touch you. Thank you for everything.
- Please be my Valentine, my dear best friend – this year and every year.
- Wrapping you in the best feelings and love this Valentine’s Day to keep you warm and snuggly. Love you, friend.
- You have been my pillar of strength, bestie. Thank you for everything. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Sending you the warmest wishes on this special day to let you know how much you mean to me.
- I have wonderful memories of us together, and I hope to share the flashbacks and memories with you through this wish. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You know the best in me, and you have accepted me for the worst in me too. I love you for everything you mean to me. Have a great Valentine’s Day, BFF!
- Valentine’s Day reminds me of the people I love the most, and you are the first person who comes to my mind.
- I don’t know if I deserve you or got lucky with you. I am so blessed to have known you in person. Happy Valentine’s Day, love!
- Friends like you make the world a happier place. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetie.
- Love is the symbol of infinity for it erases all bad memories and keeps the good ones. Happy Valentine’s Day, friend.
- Friendship is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first but keeps you warm for a long time. Happy Valentine’s Day, the hot chocolate of my life!
- Love is a thing that is sometimes difficult to express. But I found it easy to express once you came in my life, sweet friend. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are a perfect best friend I could ask. You are my soulmate, and you play the most important part in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Each and every day, my heart is filled with love for you. I just wanted to be sure to let you know it today! I love you so very much, my bestie.
- I cannot explain how you have changed my life after you became my friend. I love you, BFF.
- We do not need to do any online quizzes to find out how well we know each other. You know me inside and out, and I could not be happier to call you my best friend. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- I love you so much that I still remember the first time we met and hugged you tight. Happy Valentine’s Day, my silly friend!
- I am lucky to have a friend who is wild enough to be with me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Your friendship has made my life better and more beautiful. I wish you a happy Valentine’s Day and send my love and best wishes to you.
- Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear best friend.
- On this Valentine’s Day, I hope you know how grateful I am to have you in my life.
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still there for each other. Valentine’s Day is the perfect day for me to remind you how much I love you.
- We might get busy, but you should know that you are always on my mind, friend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- My Valentine, I promise to behave like the best friend you deserve this year. Today is all about us. I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are my hero and my role model, dear bestie. A real blessing in disguise. So glad I get to wish you a happy Valentine’s Day this year.
- Our friendship is more than just a story. It has got to be science fiction since no one on Earth could dream up someone as flawless as you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I can only hope that I make you as half as content as you make me. My love for you is endless. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most delightful woman I’ve ever met!
- You are my bestest friend, my forever lover, and my soulmate. I hope you’ll let me be your Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Dear friend, I hope you feel my warm love through this wish. I love you.
- You will always, always be my number one best friend. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Dear friend, you should know that I have your back. You are the Batman to my Robin. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You know you have real friends when people confuse you to be family. Love you so much, bestie.
- Life would be so lonely without you in it. Thank you for being there for me, my sweet Valentine.
- You came into my life and changed me for the best. Thank you so much, my Valentine friend!
- You know you are lucky when you have a best friend who is there for you through all the ups and downs of life. Happy Valentine’s Day, dear friend.
- I could do anything to bring a smile on your face, dear girl. Thank you for being my best friend. I love you and happy Valentine’s Day.
- Songs make more sense when I have someone like you to hear them with. Thank you for always being my Valentine, bestie.
- A real friend walks in when the whole world leaves. Thank you for your support, bestie.
These Valentine’s messages for friends are sure to make them feel special and loved. Now, let us look at the best Valentine’s Day quotes for friends.
32 Valentine’s Day Quotes For Your Friends
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’” – C.S. Lewis
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
- “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” – Washington Irving
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” – Thomas J. Watson
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” – Dale Carnegie
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” – Unknown
- “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
- “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” – Eugene Kennedy
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” – Ally Condie
- “One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.” – George Santayana
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.” – Socrates
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself, he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” – Laurence J. Peter
- “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” – Alice Walker
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
- “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “A good friend can tell you what the matter with you is in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.” – Arthur Brisbane
- “A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill requires only our silence; which costs us nothing.” – John Tillotson
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” – Donna Roberts
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” – Tennessee Williams
- “The best time to make friends is before you need them.” – Ethel Barrymore
You can send these Valentine’s quotes for friends via a text message or write them down on a personalized card to wish your friends in a special way.
These are some of the most heartfelt Valentine’s Day friendship quotes and texts to send your friends on the day of love. You might want to use them as a sweet way to bond with your friends. Share these Valentine’s Day messages for friends to let them know how much they mean to you. Over the years, some of the wisest and most celebrated people have expressed themselves through these quotes. Now, you can use their words to express your feelings. There is something here for everyone’s taste, and you may add a unique spin to make them your own.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you write a Valentine poem?
You can keep a few things in mind while a poem for your Valentine:
• Consider the individual’s preferences.
• Talk about the qualities you admire in them.
• Bring out your personality as well as your connection.
• Keep the composition simple but heartfelt.
How do you end a Valentines card?
Here are a few ways you can sign off a Valentine’s Day card:
• Always and forever yours.
• All my love.
• Kisses and bear hugs..
How can I personalize Valentine’s Day quotes for each of my friends?
You can use pictures that you have of and with them, recall memories or some funny anecdotes that you share together to make the Valentine’s Day quote more memorable for each of your friends.
Can I combine Valentine’s Day quotes with other gifts or gestures for my friends?
You can definitely combine Valentine’s Day quotes with other gifts or gestures to make them more special. You can send some yellow roses that signify friendship, along with some chocolates or personalized gifts to commemorate your friendship.
What are some tips for writing original Valentine’s Day quotes for friends?
You can brainstorm some ideas while you think about how your friendship began. Revisiting old photos and videos might help pen some words that describe your friendship before you begin to write an original quote.
What are some unique ways to present Valentine’s Day quotes to your friends?
You can send letters, cards, messages, or tag them in a social media post with a goofy picture and a heartfelt message to express your love for your friends. You can also prepare gifts or visit them in person to make the day more memorable.
Take a look at the video featuring heartfelt Valentine’s Day wishes that you can share with your best friends. It let them know how much you care for them.