Having a sister is undoubtedly one of the best feelings in the world. They are a combination of your mother, father, and best friend. To celebrate your bond with them and make their day memorable, we have listed some Valentine’s Day quotes for sisters. So, shower your partner in crime and support structure with all the love this February 14th. Make it a celebration of your sibling bond and express your gratitude towards them. Keep scrolling!
In This Article
Valentine’s Wishes For Your Sister
- A sister is the best gift that our parents can give us. Don’t know what I would ever do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweetie sis.
- Sisters are like two flowers in a garden. I am blessed to have a beautiful flower with me. It’s a blessing having you, cutie. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Having a sister is like having a best friend who will love and protect you forever. I will never get tired of loving you. Happy Valentines’, sis.
- No matter how different we are, I love you so much. Having a sister is worth having a million friends. Thank you for everything, my love! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Crushes would be so useless if you didn’t have a sister to tell about them to. I am blessed to have you, my sweet sister. It is like having a part of childhood preserved forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- As an elder sister, you are very much like my second mom, who protects me from every unforeseen danger. Happy Valentine’s Day to my guiding angel.
- A role model and a person you can look up to forever. A sister is the best gift of your life. Happy Valentine’s Day to my role model.
- Having a sister is like having a soulmate who loves and defends you always. Thanks for having my back! Happy Valentine’s Day, sis!
- The worst enemy and the best friend all at once – yes, that’s what a sister is. Thank you for being a part of me. Happy Valentine’s Day, sister!
- A sister is like a hero who you can count on. You could beat the Avengers any day. Happy Valentine’s Day, my Wonder Woman!
- To my favorite person on earth, you make the world a happy place to live in. Thank you for everything! I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my sister!
- A sister is a bundle of love and joy. You mean the world to me. Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest sis.
- A sister is your teacher, your defense lawyer, your personal agent, and your go-to person. Thanks for being all of this for me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Sisters have a unique relationship that people who have not loved someone unconditionally find impossible to decipher. Thanks for being the Tom to my Jerry. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- The love of a sister is like a protective shield. Love you for always looking out for me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- A sister is a mentor, a leader, and a best friend. What would I ever do without you, my angel? Happy Valentine’s Day!
- A sister will always take pride in your achievements. She is someone you can trust with all of your secrets. Happy Valentine’s, my forever secret keeper.
- I don’t think I deserve an angel like you, but I love you until the end of time and will never lose you. Happy Valentine’s Day, sister.
- As long as you are with me, nothing bad can happen to me. The aura of your love protects me from all dangers. Happy Valentine’s Day to my protector.
- A sister is someone who reaches for your hand, touches your heart, and stays there forever. I hope I get a sister like you in every life. Happy Valentine’s Day, sistah!
- A sister will ignore all the bad and remind you of all the good in you. Blessed to have you, sis. Happy Valentine’s, sister!
- Sisters will always stick with you through thick and thin. Thank you for standing by me, no matter what the situation. Happy Valentine’s Day to my constant.
- If you find life’s hill too steep to climb on your own, take my hand, and you never have to do that alone again. I love you, sister. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- A sister loves you from the heart. No matter how much you fight, you cannot be drawn apart. Happy Valentine’s Day, sister!
- A toast once heard: “To my big sister, who never found her second Easter egg until I’d found my first.” Robert Brault (Isn’t that a really cute thing to make your sister smile!)
- You are my real-life Santa, who has always showered me with gifts and love. I love you, sweetie. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- A sister is everything you wish you could be. It’s a blessing having you. Happy Valentine’s Day, dear sister.
- Sister love tops all love. I have found my bestie in you, and I am lucky to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Dear sister, it will always be sisters before misters. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- We grew up together and have shared the most beautiful stories ever. I could have never imagined a life without you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my sister, my love.
- I have been stupid to have hated you, but you always forgave me and made me a better person. Love you forever! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you don’t want to get rid of. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- There can be no situation in which a conversation with your sister will not comfort you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my comforter.
- A sister is a soulmate for life. Happy Valentine’s Day, my soulmate!
- A sister is one that always cares, is loving and kind, and will always do anything for you when you need her. Happy Valentine’s Day, my constant.
- Happiness is sipping a cup of tea and chatting with your sister and feeling warm and happy to have her around. Happy Valentine’s Day, my cuppa joe!
- When someone messes with my little sister, they mess with me. Forever your protector! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dearest sister, This Valentine’s Day, I want you to know that you can count on me like one-two-three, and I’ll be there for you – always.
- Having a sister is like having an army to support you, no matter what. Happy Valentine’s Day, my one-woman army.
- A sister is a gift to the heart who teaches you the meaning of life. Thank you for never giving up on me. Happy Valentine’s Day, sis!
- It is very difficult to find someone who will know you as well as your sister. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- No bond is ever so strong as that of two girls connected at heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, sister.
- We have shared the most special times of our lives, and that includes a lifetime – from childhood until old age. Happy Valentine’s Day, my sister.
- I may not be able to solve all of your complications, but I won’t let you face them alone. Happy Valentines Day to my sweetest sis.
- We fight and love each other at the same time. Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- We bond through habits, likes, and love for each other, dear sister. Happy Valentine’s Day!
These Happy Valentine’s Day wishes for your sister are sure to brighten up her day and make your bond with her even stronger. Now, here are some Valentine’s Day quotes for your sister.
Valentine’s Quotes For Your Sister
- “Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that looks down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other.” – Sojourner Truth
- “The two sisters didn’t come wailing. They came quietly, holding on to each other. As if they needed no one’s comfort but the others.” – Kristen Ciccarelli
- “As anybody with two older sisters can tell you, a closed-door is like a red rag to a bull. It cannot go unchallenged.” – Alan Bradley
- “The typewriting machine, when played with expression, is no more annoying than the piano when played by a sister or near relation.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences, daydreams and misunderstandings more thrilling than understanding could ever be.” – Toni Morrison
- “What sisters are for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention?” – Claire Cook
- “That’s the best thing about little sisters: They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end, they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.” – Gemma Burgess
- “The boughs, without becoming detached from the trunk grow away from it.” – Victor Hugo
- “I love the notion of “storm sisters” – soul friends who help us get through life’s most raw and painful transitions.” – Jennifer Grant
- “Little sisters can be a pain, but the big sister heroine worship can’t be beaten.” – Allison M. Lee
- “When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?” – Pam Brown
- “She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling even in the dark.” – Barbara Alpert
- “There is a language every sister knows, a language tender beyond words and rarely spoken. It runs like a string between two hearts, and we only pluck that string in times of trouble. This night we speak as sisters.” – Kathleen Baldwin
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.” – Marian Sandmaier
- “As I grew up, one of my strongest allies has been my sister.” – Patti Smith
- “My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom.” – Shannon Celebi
- “She is the only person left in the world who shares my memories of our childhood, our parents, our Shanghai, our struggles, our sorrows, and, yes, even our moments of happiness and triumph.” – Lisa See
- “We may look old and wish to the outside world, but to each other, we are still in junior school.” – Charlotte Gray
- We shared a room, you stole my toys, and then my clothes, but best friends we became.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “A younger sister is someone who trusts you to defend her. Someone who thinks you know the answers to almost everything.” – Pam Brown
- “Elder sisters never can do the younger one’s justice!” – Charlotte M. Yonge
- “She’s my little sister. Mine to torture and mine to protect.” – Julia Quinn
- (Here is a funny one which will surely make her smile!)”Never let an angry sister comb your hair.” – Patricia McCann
- “You can be boring and tedious with sisters, whereas you have to put on a good face with friends.” – Deborah Moggach
- “How do people make it through life without a sister?” – Sara Corpening
- “She’ll go and fall in love, and there’s an end of peace and fun, and cozy times together.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.” – Pam Brown
- “The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.” – Clara Ortega
- “Nobody fights you like your own sister; nobody else knows the most vulnerable parts of you and will aim for them without mercy.” – Jojo Moyes
- “You must recognize that the way to get the good out of your brother and your sister is not to return evil for evil.” – Louis Farrakhan
- “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline
- “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.” – Pam Brown
- “Sisterhood was about shared experiences, trust, knowing you had people who would be there for you and would listen to you no matter what, and who could always tell if there was something wrong.” – Michelle Madow
- “They were the ones who, with a single look, knew if you were about to burst into giggles or into tears and why.” – Michelle Madow
- “Of two sisters, one is always the watcher, one the dancer.” – Louise Glück
- “Back in time, it seemed that having a sister was a tragedy. Instead, it is one of the best presents my parents could have ever given me.” – Sara Anzellotti
- “A sister is someone who owns part of what you own: a house, perhaps, or a less tangible legacy, like memories of your childhood and the experience of your family.” – Deborah Tannen
- “Only your sister could know how it felt to grow up in the house that made you.” – Jessica Taylor
- “When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.” – Alice in Wonderland
- “Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.” – Pam Brown
- “Sisters are reliably good for two things: hating and loving.” – Jessica Knoll
- “She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child.” – Barbara Alpert
- “That’s what sisters do: we argue, we point out each other’s frailties, mistakes, and bad judgment, we flash the insecurities we’ve had since childhood, and then we come back together. Until the next time.” – Lisa See
- “Sisters share a bond unlike any other thornier, but also tender, full of possibility.” – Joy McCullough
- “At this point, none of us are sure why we fight. We’re sisters. We need no good reason to fight, even though we have plenty of them.” – Ken Wheaton
- Nancy: “sisters are a shield against life’s cruel adversity”. Decca: “sisters are life’s cruel adversity.” – Mary S Lovell
- “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?” – Alice Walker
- “You know full well as I do the value of sisters’ affections; there is nothing like it in this world.” – Charlotte Bronte
- “Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister.” – Gail Sheeny
- “I’ve known every love possible, but as the years stretched out, the love I longed for the most is the one I shared with my sister.” – Josephine Angelini
- “How the hell do you sum up your sister in three minutes? She’s your twin and your polar opposite. She’s your constant companion and your competition. She’s your best friend and the biggest bitch in the world. She’s everything you wish you could be and everything you wish you weren’t.” – M. Molly Backes
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Vietnamese proverb
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves—a special kind of double.” – Toni Morrison
- “I never try to make anyone my best friend because I already have one and she is my sister.” – Unknown
Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to show your appreciation and tell your sister how much you love her. You may fight over petty issues and struggle to look eye-to-eye on many issues, but she is the best gift your parents gave you. You can express your love and gratitude for her on this fantastic day. We hope you found some heartfelt messages and sayings in the list above to honor your beautiful and brave sister. So, celebrate the wonderful bond you share with these Valentine’s Day quotes and messages for her.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can sisters celebrate Valentine’s Day together?
Sisters can celebrate Valentine’s day together by having a movie marathon, going for dinner and drinks, or writing special notes to each other. Whatever you do, make sure you spend quality time together and create memories.
How has the meaning and significance of Valentine’s Day changed for sisters over the years?
While Valentine’s day was initially celebrated only as a sign of love between partners, today it symbolizes and celebrates love in all forms. Whether it is your love for partners or sisters, Valentine’s day is for all.
What are some thoughtful and meaningful gifts that sisters can exchange on Valentine’s day?
A personalized note with Valentine’s Day wishes for your sister, custom jewelry, and a memory book are some of the most thoughtful and meaningful gifts sisters can exchange on Valentine’s day to celebrate their strong and loving relationship.
Surprise your sister with a heartfelt Valentine’s Day message that truly expresses your love and appreciation. Check out this video for special quotes that will touch her heart!