Pick-up lines are a great way to impress your loved ones and get them blushing. So, if you can manage to get some Valentine’s Day pick-up lines, you are sorted. These lines can be intelligent, smart, funny, cheesy, naughty, or all of these. Some work best in person, while others can also be sent as texts. Flirting and sweet talk are often the initial steps of courtship, where a person showers them with compliments, admiration, and affection.
If you can dish out a few romantic pick-up lines, it is well and good. Just know your context and the audience before penning them. You can also find numerous such lines on the internet; of course, it will take ages to filter out the best ones. Well, we make it easier for you. You can use them if are in the hopes of sparking infatuation or just wooing someone. It will also work if you’re in a long-term relationship or have been dating someone for a while. In this article, we have listed the 51 best pick-up lines you can use on your partner this February 14th. Take a look!
In This Article
Best Valentine’s Day Pick-Up Lines
Best Romantic Valentine’s Day Pick-Up Lines
- There must be a lookout notice out in heaven because they are missing an angel.
- Didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
- I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together.
- Do you have GPS? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- Remember me? No? Oh, that’s alright, I’ve only met you in my dreams.
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
- I’d never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find.
- Do you have a name or can I call you mine?
- Even if the earth didn’t have gravity, I’d still fall for you.
- Wanna go judge couples based on their body language with me?
- You’re so beautiful that I have forgotten my pick-up line.
Use words that sound like you, and if you are sincere, your Valentine’s card will be as meaningful as you want it to be.
Funny Valentine’s Day Pick-Up Lines
- Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?
- I was blinded by your beauty; I’m going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
- You’re like a candy bar for Valentine’s: half sweet and half nuts.
- This Valentine’s Day, let’s make love like fabric softener and Snuggle.
- Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
- Hey, I was reading Numbers last night, and I realized I don’t have yours.
- Your hand looks heavy. Can I hold it for you?
- Be mine because you’re fine.
- I’m sorry I didn’t get you a box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day, but if you want something sweet and smooth, I’m right here.
- Do you know what’s on Valentine’s Day menu? Me-n-u.
- You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey’s out of business.
- Did you get your license suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
- Valentine’s without you is like a broken pencil. Pointless.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I tell Cupid to shoot you with that arrow one more time?
- Do you like cats? Because I’d like you to take meowt for Valentine’s Day.
- Baby, you are so sweet, you would put Hershey’s out of business.
- Do you know CPR? Because you are taking my breath away.
- Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.
- Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives because he never met you.
- Are you an airbender? Because you blow me away.
If you are married to the love of your life, consider including the number of Valentine’s days you shared before your marriage in the pick-up line.
Cheesy Valentine’s Day Pick-Up Lines
- Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
- I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
- For a moment, I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
- I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle.
- Would you grab my arm? I want to tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel.
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
- Tonight’s menu: Chocolate, candy hearts, and you.
- Once you go cupid, the rest are just stupid!
- Can I have a kiss on the cheek? I want to be able to say a gorgeous hunk kissed me on Valentine’s Day.
- I don’t need Twitter, I’m already following you.
- Somebody call the cops. It’s got to be illegal to look that good.
- Excuse me, you just dropped something — my jaw.
- Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.
- You must be from Tennessee because you’re the only ten I see!
- It’s a good job I brought my library card because I’m checking you out.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, your booty is fine, let’s hang out.
- If I had to rate you from 1 to 10, I’d rate you as a 9 because I’m the 1 you’re missing.
- They can’t fit what I feel for you on a conversation heart.
- When I look at you, I see more stars than the cast list in that Valentine’s Day movie.
Impress your loved ones and make the most of this special day with pick-up lines. Identify what might work for your crush or partner, and then put it into practice. These Valentine’s Day pick-up lines range from witty to corny. Some have passion and some are super cute! However, remember a few tips before sending them out. For instance, don’t go on a pick-up line dumping binge, don’t use the same lines again in any scenario, and never relay the same text to more than one individual. Finally, choose the ones you know you can express well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it valentines or Valentine’s day?
The correct spelling is “Valentine’s” if you are referring to the day people celebrate love in honor of St. Valentine – Valentine’s day. The term “Valentine” also refers to a card with a romantic message one sends on Valentine’s day to someone they are attracted to. The person you are romantically involved with can also be called your “valentine.”
What are some cute ways of asking someone, “Will you be my valentine?”
You can write some cute Valentine’s day pick-up lines on cards or notes and give them to your crush along with simple gifts they might like, like flowers, chocolates, brownies, scarves, etc.
Can you have two valentines?
You can have two valentines if you are openly polyamorous, and both valentines are okay with it. However, if they are not aware of this situation or have not agreed to it, it will be a disrespectful act.
Spice up your Valentine’s Day with charming pick-up lines that will make hearts flutter. Discover irresistible ways to make a memorable impression on that special someone. Check out this video now!