They can be intelligent, they can be smart, they can be funny, they can be cheesy, they can be naughty, and they can be all of them at the same time. Pick-up lines are a total mystery because no one can ever say with conviction which one would work precisely in a situation.
To make it easy for you, we are giving you some valentines day pick up lines. Whether it’s romantic pick-up lines, funny pick-up lines or cheesy pick-up lines, this list has everything you will need. Know your audience and the context before you dish out any of these. Also, some work well in person, while some can also be sent as a text. No matter the medium, remember that it all depends on execution. Take a peek.
Best Valentine’s Day Pick-Up Lines
Best Romantic Valentine’s Day Pick-Up Lines
- There must be a lookout notice out in heaven because they are missing an angel.
- Didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
- I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together.
- Do you have GPS? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- Remember me? No? Oh, that’s alright, I’ve only met you in my dreams.
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
- I’d never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find.
- Do you have a name or can I call you mine?
- Even if the earth didn’t have gravity, I’d still fall for you.
- Wanna go judge couples based on their body language with me?
- You’re so beautiful that I have forgotten my pick-up line.
Funny Valentine’s Day Pick-Up Lines
- Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?
- I was blinded by your beauty; I’m going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
- You’re like a candy bar for Valentine’s: half sweet and half nuts.
- This Valentine’s Day, let’s make love like fabric softener and Snuggle.
- Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
- Hey, I was reading Numbers last night, and I realized I don’t have yours.
- Your hand looks heavy. Can I hold it for you?
- Be mine because you’re fine.
- I’m sorry I didn’t get you a box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day, but if you want something sweet and smooth, I’m right here.
- Do you know what’s on Valentine’s Day menu? Me-n-u.
- You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey’s out of business.
- Did you get your license suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
- Valentine’s without you is like a broken pencil. Pointless.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I tell Cupid to shoot you with that arrow one more time?
- Do you like cats? Because I’d like you to take meowt for Valentine’s Day.
- Baby, you are so sweet, you would put Hershey’s out of business.
- Do you know CPR? Because you are taking my breath away.
- Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.
- Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives because he never met you.
- Are you an airbender? Because you blow me away.
Cheesy Valentine’s Day Pick-Up Lines
- Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
- I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
- For a moment, I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
- I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle.
- Would you grab my arm? I want to tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel.
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
- Tonight’s menu: Chocolate, candy hearts, and you.
- Once you go cupid, the rest are just stupid!
- Can I have a kiss on the cheek? I want to be able to say a gorgeous hunk kissed me on Valentine’s Day.
- I don’t need Twitter, I’m already following you.
- Somebody call the cops. It’s got to be illegal to look that good.
- Excuse me, you just dropped something — my jaw.
- Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.
- You must be from Tennessee because you’re the only ten I see!
- It’s a good job I brought my library card because I’m checking you out.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, your booty is fine, let’s hang out.
- If I had to rate you from 1 to 10, I’d rate you as a 9 because I’m the 1 you’re missing.
- They can’t fit what I feel for you on a conversation heart.
- When I look at you, I see more stars than the cast list in that Valentine’s Day movie.
These pick-up lines run the gamut from witty to cheesy. It’s up to you to figure out what might work for your crush/partner and use the appropriate one wisely. Do keep in mind a couple of things. Don’t go on a pick-up line dropping spree. Don’t use the same line twice in any setting and certainly don’t send the same message to more than one person. Take your pick and play it well.
- 45 Things To Do When You Are Single On Valentine’s Day
- 101 Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
- 31 Valentine’s Day Date Ideas For Long-Distance Relationships