People say that the other name of life is water. Without water, life on earth would be impossible. One can survive without food for a couple of days but never without water. Geography books reveal the fact that three- fourths of the earth’s surface is covered with water. Water is here, there and everywhere. One just needs to make the proper use of it without wasting such a precious element.
Science books say that 70 percent of our body weight is made up of water.
In today’s world, the trend of zero figures is on the hit list of almost all people. Everybody is running to grab remedies for losing extra weight. Instead of consuming medicated drugs and unsuccessful surgeries, the best way to shed fat from the body is by following water therapy. Water and health are directly proportional to each other. Water helps in shedding excessive fat from human body.
Few decades ago, a freshly discovered therapy helped many people with positive and successful results. The therapy was none other than the well renowned water therapy. Water being the most essential element of our body helps in the perfect functioning of the different body organs. There are numerous ways of extracting extra fat from our body which includes exercises, consuming protein rich food having low fat, maintaining diet and the list thus continues. But the convenient and best way to lose weight is by going through water therapy. This will surely assist you in removing unwanted pounds from your body.
Elaborate Discussion on Water Therapy
The most exclusive way to shed weight is water. Firstly, one should keep this in mind that this therapy is dependent on the person’s actual body weight. The amount of water consumed everyday must be half of the person’s weight. If your body weight is 100 pounds then your daily water consumption amount will be 50 ounce for the water therapy for reducing weight to work.
[ Read: Papaya Benefits Weight Loss ]
Steps for Water Therapy For Weight Loss:
- After having a sound sleep, get up in the morning with a fresh and trouble free mind.
- Now, before you move towards the basin to brush your teeth you need to drink minimum 400-600 milliliters of clean drinking water.
- Then you can proceed towards cleaning your teeth.
- But, after doing so it is recommended not to intake anything for forty- five minutes.
- It is quite obvious that you must be feeling hungry at that point of time. You can consume your breakfast after the above mentioned time is over.
- You will attain the best result if you avoid drinking anything for 2 hours from the time of your meals.
Now, everyone must be thinking that how long do we need to follow these steps? It is assured that if one continues to maintain this therapy for a couple of days then he or she will definitely observe the results within two to three months.
It will be more effective if you put a pinch of salt into the water. But, before doing so doctor’s consultation is mandatory and essential. When someone is following the diet of water therapy then he should keep in mind that he will not be able to intake caffeine and at the same time beverages containing alcohol. This is because consuming such substances will dehydrate your body.
Few More Benefits of Water Therapy:
Water therapy to reduce weight has one more attractive benefit. This therapy helps in increasing the radiance and glow of our skin naturally. Besides losing extra mass, you will be able to make yourself look more stunning and gorgeous as everyone of us in this earth wishes to get a flawless and crystal clear skin. This magical and easy therapy also helps in decreasing stress, gives relief from headaches, pain in other body parts and reduces insomnia.
- How Does Spirulina Help Weight Loss?
- Rogaine For Hair Loss
- 5 Day Apple Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Use Lipton Green Tea For Weight Loss?
- How To Lose Weight In One Week By Crash Dieting?
Latest posts by Shruti Goenka (see all)
- Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products - March 18, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Emma Stone Without Makeup - March 15, 2014
- 10 Diseases Caused By Nutritional Deficiencies - March 14, 2014
- Top 5 Keya Seth’s Bridal Makeup Packages - March 14, 2014
- Top 10 Celebrity Kids In India - February 25, 2014