Tying the knot with the love of your life, your soulmate, is as priceless as a rare diamond. The memories you create on your D-day live in your mind forever. When you are all dressed up to exchange the “I dos” you want those memories to be captured on camera. You would also love to share your wedding pictures on social media and flaunt them to the world. But what is a picture without a perfect caption? So, we bring to you a few unique, amazing, and sweet wedding captions that will get all the likes. Let’s explore!
Best Wedding Instagram Captions
1. When you know you are going to spend your entire life with someone, you want that life to start as soon as possible.
2. Anyone can catch your eyes. However, it takes a special one to catch your heart.
3. Today, two hearts become one.
4. It was love at first swipe.
5. I found my other half – what else to wish for?
6. All I need for true happiness is you by my side.
7. I didn’t marry the one I can live with. I married someone I can’t live without.
8. And suddenly, I knew that you were my everything.
9. Forever is a very long time, but I don’t mind spending it with you.
10. My dream came true when I found you.
11. Cheers to love, laughter, and happily ever after!
12. I will always be there to laugh with you and love you unconditionally through all our adventures in life.
13. We both should always listen to our heart, as this is what brought us together.
14. Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity. We must be truly insane or madly in love.
15. Let’s be each other’s first and last kisses.
16. All of my smiles start with you.
17. Together is a wonderful place to be.
18. True love stories never have endings, but they have beginnings.
19. Sorry not sorry for all the wedding posts you’re going to see on my feed.
20. I cannot think of a reason not to ask you to marry me when I am filled with love for you.
21. I want only two things in this world – I want you and I want us.
22. We have tied not only the knot but our hearts and souls.
23. I’ll be there from when you wake up to when you lie your head down to rest.
24. There’s a big difference between falling in love with someone and falling in love with someone and getting married. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more.
25. Marriage – the roots are deep, the covenant is solid, love is sweet, life is hard, and God is good.
Pick a caption or quote from our next section that suits your wedding picture to make the Instagram announcement and get ready for the likes to roll in.
Beautiful Wedding Captions For The Bride
1. Pop the Bubbly; I am getting a Hubby.
2. He took my heart, so I took his last name.
3. Mark this day in a calendar as a special one – I’m getting a husband!
4. He put a ring on, and I put my heart into making him happy.
5. Does this dress make me look like a Mrs.?
6. Ready to start the adventure called “marriage.”
7. Keep calm and just say, “I do.”
8. Not a girl of a boy, I’m Lady of a Man.
9. Achievement unlocked: Together Forever.
10. True love is spending one day getting married and the rest of your life feeling glad you did.
11. Ready to get wed, white, and boozed with the love of my life.
12. I want the kind of marriage that makes our kids want to get married.
13. Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner every day.
14. I will tell him that I’ve always thought he was a monster. And that I want to be his bride.
15. I love you, not only for what you are but also for what I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.
16. The party doesn’t start until the bride walks in.
17. I finally got my fairy-tale ending.
18. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
19. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, yet I know I will tomorrow.
20. Bridezilla? Who, me?
21. I’m the bride. I don’t need a filter.
22. Traveling from Miss to Mrs.
23. I have found the person I’d be sharing my chocolates, books, and love with.
24. Hopefully, this ring is waterproof because I can’t hold back my happy tears.
25. Today, I got a piece of jewelry I never intended to take off.
You would rather be funny than cheesy. So, check out the best one-liners that will make your followers LOL.
Funny Wedding Captions For Guests
1. Today, you will get married, and I will eat cake. It’s a win-win for sure.
2. Here’s a toast to the happy couple. Now, point me in the direction of the bar.
3. I always say you can tell a lot about a couple based on their wedding cake, and this couple is going to have the sweetest marriage ever.
4. Invite me to your wedding, and there’s a guarantee I will crush it on the dance floor.
5. Congrats on making it o-fish-ial. Now, there are two less fish in the sea.
6. Thank you for sharing your big day with me, and a special thank you to the cake you’re serving.
7. I promise, no ruffles or puffy sleeves. Will you be my bridesmaids, please?
8. They tied the knot; now it’s time for a shot!
9. The best kind of wedding is one that leaves your bellies (and hearts) full.
10. Come for the couple, stay for the cake.
11. Congrats on not dying alone!
12. It’s been such an emotional day; even the cake is in tiers.
13. I’ve never seen two people more in love with each other! I’m so happy to be a part of their lives and to witness such love firsthand.
14. Someday, I hope someone loves me a fraction as much as these two love each other!
15. Thanks for the free food and drink – and for inviting us to celebrate your marriage, of course!
16. It’s official! You’re stuck with one another! Congratulations on your wedding, and all the best for a future full of fun and adventures.
17. Marriage is as easy as a walk in the park… Jurassic Park!
18. These two make such a gouda couple. Now, point me in the direction of the charcuterie plate.
19. If they think this means less BFF time, they’re wrong.
20. The party doesn’t start till we walk in.
These cute and quirky captions are for you if yours was a private wedding due to lockdown.
Lockdown Wedding Captions
1. We’re officially quarantine buddies for life.
2. Couples who quarantine together, stay together.
3. I can’t mask my excitement — I said yes!
4. Washing my hands 10 times a day won’t be so bad now that I have this ring to admire.
5. You make me feel like I’m living a quarantine dream.
6. We figured it was quaran-time to tie the knot.
7. Destination: Isolation with my partner.
8. We can’t say, I do – 6 feet apart.
9. My mother told me to pick the very best one, and I did.
10. All that you are is all that I will ever need.
A wedding photo shoot is hard work, but finding Instagram captions for your beautiful images is equally challenging. To save yourself from this frustration when you cannot find the perfect words, use our compilation of lovely wedding Instagram captions. They are funny, sassy, and unique and will add a little more meaning to your pictures.
- 50 Cute Instagram Captions For Couples
- Impactful Engagement Captions: To Captivate Everyone’s Attention