11 Best Wedding Vows To Express Your Love For Your Husband
Solemn promises made straight from your heart are the ones most likely to last
If you are planning to write your own wedding vows, you have come to the right place. This article lists some examples of ’wedding vows for her’ to help you write the most impactful wedding vows. Here, we also discuss some unique ideas to help you write vows that can melt your to-be husband. Wedding day is special for everyone. But, you can make it more special and memorable for your to-be husband by writing unique wedding vows as it gives a personal touch. Just pick one of the ideas we mentioned in the article and start writing. We have covered genres like heartfelt, romantic, traditional, and others. Keep scrolling!
In This Article
Funny Wedding Vows For Her
Some of the best wedding vows are the ones that can make your partner laugh through his tears. Check out the ideas below to formulate your own vows, borrowing from your cherished memories.
- On this day, I promise to love you. Not that I already don’t! I promise to love you when we are happy and when we are not, when you decide to run in your sneakers with laces undone and trip on everything that comes your way, when you watch the new episode of a Netflix show without me, and even when you steal the covers and leave me to freeze in the cold as we sleep. Our love will stay through all those blessed moments of togetherness.
- Love has taught me many things like patience, kindness, tolerance, and empathy. It has also taught me that your coarse, lush beard (which you refuse to shave) will always get in my way. It will be there when I try to bury my face in your neck, it will sneak between our faces as I try to kiss you, and it will rub right across my face as we come close for an embrace. So, here’s to starting a new journey with you both. We are already a family of three!
- I have often wished for background music in real life. You know, like in the movies? You meet someone, and violins start playing. You make a mess, and get a sad melody! When you came into my life, there was no background music. However, when we moved in together, I started hearing it. Every night! The oh-so-soothing background noise of my sweetheart’s loud snores. How romantic! My beloved, I love you, and I am eternally grateful for your snores and occasional snorts while you sleep. You have, indeed, turned my life into a musical movie!
Honest, pure, and heartfelt — the most touching wedding vows are the ones that come straight from the heart. So, let us take a look at the perfect wedding vows that will make your to-be husband feel the depth of your love.
Heartfelt Wedding Vows For Her
- You know how indecisive I am. It takes me over thirty minutes to choose what to order in a restaurant. But it took me less than a second to decide that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You came into my life when I was lost, and instead of pushing me to change my ways, you held my hand through the journey until I figured myself out at my own pace. You have no idea how lucky I feel to have found you in my life.
- Fiction says falling in love is like having butterflies in your stomach. Your heart feels like it will jump right out of your chest, your mouth turns dry, and you feel dizzy. I have always been an avid reader, and before I fell in love, I would always look for these signs. When I met you, however, my stomach did not feel like a zoo. I did not feel like I would have a heart attack, and I did not reach for my drink. Instead, I felt calm. It was like coming back to someone I had known for a long time. Whatever the authors write is not true! Love does not make you feel anxious, or dizzy, or nervous. Instead, it embraces you in a blanket of warmth and serenity that you did not know could exist. With you, I am at home. I love you.
Marriage is a sacred bond. In most cases, the wedding takes place in a church with God as a witness. So, we have prepared a few Christian wedding vows to set the mood just right for the auspicious ceremony.
Traditional Wedding Vows For Her
- God knows how much I have prayed to Him for this day. When I looked upon you, I knew the angels from above would bless our bond. Today, I stand before Him and profess my faithfulness to you. In sickness and in health, I promise to stay by your side. May God’s healing hand always be upon us! With this ring, I seal my love for you and promise to stay with you through thick and thin.
- On this auspicious day, I promise to hold your hand and walk with you along the path that God has planned for us. For better, for worse, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, until death do us part. I thank the Almighty for the love that has tied our lives together in this spiritual bond. I promise never to leave your side and love you till my last breath.
What is love without romance? With the romantic wedding vows below, make your beloved feel special on this memorable occasion.
Romantic Wedding Vows For Her
- I know that even in our most difficult times, if I extend my hand in the darkness, I will always find yours, ready to walk with me until we find the light at the end of the tunnel. You are my strength, the gust of joy that picks me up when I am at my lowest. With you, I have found love, and I never want to let you go. Thank you for choosing me over and over again.
- Today, I am the happiest being on this planet since you have agreed to spend the rest of your life with me. I promise to be the person you can always turn to, the one you can fall back on even when it feels like the entire world is against you. My respect, care, and love will always be for you and only you. I love you.
The only time we encourage making your partner cry is when you move them with your sincere words. If you are taking your vows for the first time or looking for inspiration for wedding renewal vows, the awesome wedding vows in the next section will move your groom to tears.
Emotional Wedding Vows To Make Him Cry
- They say fairytales are overrated, and I believe them. I mean, is there even a happily ever after? Who knows? But when I met you, it seemed like fairytales might just exist, after all. How else would you explain the connection that we felt with each other? When I picture my life with you, a happily ever after does not feel too farfetched, and that is a lot coming from a skeptic like me! You have changed me for the better, love. And I am giddy to even think that I get to spend the rest of my life with you until we are gray and old and full of wrinkles.
- You make me want to be a better person. With you, I feel safer than ever. I have never liked a voice as much as I like yours, and I wish to wake up to it every day. My life has been a rocky road, but knowing that I will always find you at the end of it makes me want to keep going. I love you so much, my best friend, the love of my life.
Infographic: 3 Amazing Wedding Vows For Her
If you want to make your wedding the most memorable day in your life, adding a personal touch to your wedding vows is an excellent idea. You can make it funny, emotional, romantic, or keep it traditional. To help you out, we have listed a few amazing wedding vows you can take inspiration from. Click on the infographic below to know more!
Wedding vows are a significant part of a wedding ceremony. You may have professed your love and made many sincere promises to your partner in private. While that has unequaled value, the thing about wedding vows is that it is an official, public declaration of your commitment with an entire crowd witnessing. So, what you choose to say at the alter will put you and your partner in a certain light. A lot of pressure, right! But do not worry. All you have to do is dive deep within yourself and pull out the most heartfelt emotions. Take inspiration from these sample “wedding vows for her” to put your emotions into words. You’ve got this!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should you not do while reading wedding vows?
It is always best not to include anything embarrassing in your wedding vows. Avoid jumbling and mixing up the sentences while you read. Rehearsing it before the event will be a good idea. Also, do not keep it long.
Who says the vows first in a wedding?
Traditionally, the groom says the vows first in a wedding. But there is no rule that the groom should only be saying it first. The couple can discuss it between themselves and decide.
How long should wedding vows be?
The ideal length of the wedding vow can be 2 to 3 minutes. Keeping it short can maintain everyone’s attention and create an emotional impact.
How many words should vows have?
A wedding vow can be of any length. An ideal wedding vow of 2-3 minutes will have around 200-350 words.
- Weddings are already special and they can become more memorable by writing unique and personal wedding vows.
- The best wedding vows are the ones that are honest, pure, and heartfelt.
- Make sure your partner and wedding guests will be comfortable with the details you share in your speech to avoid any future conflicts.
- Whether you make your wedding vows funny, traditional, romantic, emotional, or a combination of all these, it is going to connect deeply with your partner if you are ready to pour your heart out.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative! Whether it’s writing poetry, citing literary sources, or playing with unconventional word choices, injecting some personality into your wedding vows will make them stand out in all the right ways.