Nobody is unaware of the many health benefits of raw milk. It is an essential dietary supplement that makes bones stronger and plays a vital role in physical and mental growth. However, did you know that raw milk makes an amazing beauty supplement too? Yes, it does! This fact remains a beauty secret for you. Unfold the 10 amazing raw milk benefits for skin that you were possibly unaware of.
Boiled milk is considered safe for human consumption. But, are you aware of the fact that boiling dries many vital nutrients from milk? Boiled milk is not as rich in nutrients as the raw milk. We usually pamper our skin with natural ingredients because of the essential minerals they are composed of.
Raw Milk Benefits
Here we bring to light the 12 amazing benefits of raw milk for skin that will help you in attaining a flawless complexion largely:
1. Skin Toner
Raw milk is one of the richest sources of moisturizing ingredients. You must have come across a lot of articles on the web asking you to stay cautious with the use of milk as a toner, if you have an oily skin. However, it is for the boiled counterpart and not the raw one. Raw milk works as an exceptional skin-toner for all the skin types. It adds firmness to worn and torn facial tissues. It makes the facial skin more elastic than before.
How To Make Skin Toning Raw Milk Face Mask?
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to raw milk and mix well.
- Add rose water if you have a dry skin type.
- Apply on face and neck, and leave to dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water if the skin is oily and with normal tap water if the skin is dry.
This forms an exceptional skin toning recipe that you must try. The end result is the skin free of freckles and cracks.
[ Read: Benefits Of Rice Milk Soap For Your Skin ]
One of the most effective raw milk benefits is moisturization. This is not exactly a secret benefit of raw milk. Raw milk nourishes deeper skin layers and offers conditioning and moisturization from inside. It effectively treats the common problem of winter dryness too. You can look forward to use natural raw milk face masks to enjoy a well toned and moisturized skin for all seasons.
How To Make Moisturizing Raw Milk Face Mask?
- Add 2/3rd tsp of gram flour to raw milk and mix well.
- Add a few drops of raw honey and rose water to the mixture and beat well.
- Apply on the face and neck for 10 minutes.
- Wash off using lukewarm water.
This makes amazing raw milk moisturizing face mask. The end result is a well toned skin which is smooth and full of glow.
3. Skin Cleanser
It is so wonderful to realize that a little juggling between ingredients make a single product a good toner, moisturizer as well as a cleanser. Raw milk offers unmatched skin cleansing, as it deeply cleans the pores of excessive oil, sebum, dirt and even blackheads.
A Few Cleansing Raw Milk Face Masks You Can Try:
- Grind mung beans in a mixer and add raw milk.
- Beat well to form a paste.
- Apply the mixture on the face and leave for 10 minutes.
- Scrub before cleaning for 10 more minutes.
This face mask is one of the best ways to make an exfoliating skin cleanser.
- In a glass bowl, mix 100g of raw milk, add juice of one-fourth a lemon.
- Apply this onto the face and hands using a cotton ball.
- Let it rest on the face for 7-10 minutes, after which you may wash your face and hands with water.
This will aid in removing extra oils from the face, and will give you glowing skin. This is good for oily skin.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of raw milk, a few drops of lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice.
- Follow the same procedure as above.
This mask is excellent for a severe sensitive skin.
4. Anti-Tanning Agent
Raw milk is an ultimate anti-tan agent. It can be used alongside tomato juice to make an amazing anti-tan face pack. This natural ingredient offers freedom from the complete body tan.
[ Read: Remedies To Remove Tan From Hands ]
Another mask for removing tan:
Soak 5-6 almonds and 5-6 dates in raw milk for about an hour. Then grind all the three ingredients together to get a paste. Leave this paste on the face for 15-20 minutes. Soak the face with a little water, and scrub the face with the same paste for 1-2 minutes. Wash off the paste with fresh water.
5. Fairness Agent
Raw milk tones the skin in a gentle way. It is an unbeaten fairness agent that keeps a check on the secretion of tyrosine in human skin. Tyrosine is the melanin controlling hormone that can lead to skin darkening. Application of raw milk for fair skin hampers the secretion of tyrosine. It also makes your skin clean of oil and dirt. Thus, it is a wonderful fairness agent that can be mixed with sandalwood to further enhance its fairness benefits.
6. Anti-Acne Agent
Yes, you got me right ladies! Raw milk is an acne fighting agent. It removes excess oil and also keeps a check on skin dryness. This naturally keeps acne under control. The skin is neither too oily nor too dry. Therefore, the issue of acne due to oiliness and dryness is resolved.
How To Make Anti-Acne Raw Milk Face Mask?
- Add 2/3rd tbsp fuller’s earth to raw milk and beat the mixture until it forms a thick paste.
- Add rose water to the same for dry skin.
- This recipe makes your personalized anti-acne face mask that offers freedom from long term acne too.
7. Anti-Ageing Agent
Oh yes! This amazing toner is also a natural foe to premature ageing. You can mix raw milk with mashed banana to make an effective anti-ageing face mask. It reduces the appearance of sun spots, fine lines, peeled skin and wrinkles. Wipe off the appearance of 5 years from your face with this ultimate age killing agent.
8. Adds Glow
Raw milk adds a never ending glow to the face when used with sugar particles. It improves the complexion and reverses the visible signs of dryness. Thus, your skin glows with regular use of this amazing face firming agent.
9. Adds Radiance
It is of no good to have a fair skin that is not radiant. Raw milk makes skin radiant by fighting away two biggest beauty constraints — dark spots and acne marks. Thus, it makes your skin lighter up to 3 shades and radiant.
How To Make Radiance Raw Milk Face Mask?
- Add a pinch of turmeric to raw milk and mix well.
- Add saffron powder to the mixture and beat well.
- You can add besan powder to the liquid mixture to make a thick paste.
This amazing recipe of raw milk for skin whitening offers a flawless complexion.
10. Natural Sunscreen
Raw milk is not just a tan reversing agent; it possibly protects the skin against sun damage too. Mix raw milk with curd and apply evenly on face 30 minutes before and after you step out in the sun. It makes an amazing protective sheath around your skin that keeps you safe from sun damage up to 4 hours.
11. Treats Dry Skin
Mix together 2 tablespoons of raw milk and 1 tablespoon honey. Apply this on your face with a cotton ball, and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then wash off with water to get clean, moisturised skin. Add mashed banana to this preparation if you have very dry and flaky skin.
12. Comfort Bath
If you have a bath tub at home, fill it with water, and add 1-2 litres of raw milk, a few rose petals and a few tablespoons of lemon juice to it to get the ‘Cleopatra Bath’ right in the comfort of your home!
These amazing raw milk benefits for skin are the safest ways of attaining a flawless youthful skin. Keep skin damage at bay with these recipes of raw milk face masks largely. You can also add 1-2 tablespoons of raw milk to any of your regular face packs, instead of water, and let the raw milk work its magic on your skin!
So why more delay? You better know the benefits of raw milk for skin and beauty applications. Have you ever used raw milk for oily skin? Keep trying these and get set for a flawless glowing skin which supports your fabulous looks. Do not forget to share your thoughts with us.
The article is only focusing on topical (superficial) application of raw milk for skin, and does not advocate drinking raw milk, which has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- 18 Amazing Benefits Of Milk For Skin, Hair And Health
- Best Cleansing Milk Products For Oily Skin – Our Top 7 Picks
- 10 Benefits Of Using Milk Of Magnesia For Oily Skin
- 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Rice Milk Soap For Your Skin
- 15 Best Benefits Of Coconut Milk For Skin, Hair And Health
Latest posts by preeti bhatt (see all)
- 10 Best Hair Removal Soaps To Try Out Today - January 29, 2015
- 31 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of White Hair At A Young Age - January 19, 2015
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Ab Doer Twist Exercises - December 31, 2014
- 10 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Neck Skin - December 31, 2014
- Is Neem Effective To Treat Acne? - December 23, 2014