These sweet-scented flowering plants symbolize happiness, humility and vision of a better world! Convallaria majalis is an herbaceous perennial plant commonly known as Lily of the Valley. The plant is native to England, North America and North Asia. There are […]
The following two tabs change content below.
A fitness freak whose idea of super happy life is lots of food, a good booty shake, crazy workouts and lots of bubble baths. I am a literature student who still loves those bodice-ripper romances with sexy hot alpha males. I love to share my gyaan of fitness and health with everybody and encourage as many people as i can towards a healthy lifestyle.
Latest posts by Sakshi Gupta (see all)
- 10 Effective Exercises To Reduce Side Fat - January 31, 2015
- 50 Best Weight Loss Exercises - October 28, 2014
- 9 Unexpected Side Effects Of Figs - October 22, 2014
- What Are The Differences Between Yoga And Aerobic Exercises? - October 22, 2014
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Neem Paste On Your Skin - October 21, 2014
- 8 Best Exercises To Get Rid Of Muffin Top - September 16, 2014
- 6 Simple Steps To Do Butterfly Exercise During Pregnancy - August 28, 2014
- 5 Effective Twist Exercises For Your Abs - August 4, 2014
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Do Therapeutic Yoga - July 31, 2014
- 3 Variations Of V-Ups Exercise And Their Benefits - July 30, 2014
A simple handshake can tell you how strong, confident, dominant and trustworthy the person is. It is all about the grip. But our hands do much more than just shake hands! Our hands do most of our work, be it […]