What will help you fall in love with these products?
Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash
1. Soap-free and SLS-free gentle foaming cleanser that does not dry out skin
2. Rich antioxidant green tea extracts that eradicate acne – clear skin is in!
3. Glycolic acid gets rid of dirt and grime from deep within your pores
4. Soft natural cellulose beads gently exfoliate and brighten you up
Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner
1. Alchohol-free formula that tones, hydrates and clarifies skin
2. Glycolic acid helps weed out dead cells
3. Green tea extracts that help control blemishes and acne
Here’s how you can use for best result
4-step care for oily skin
- Take a smaller-than-coin sized amount of face wash, work up a lather on wet face
- Rinse and pat dry
- weekly deep cleanse
- Use face mask once a week
- Gently apply a thin layer over all areas of the face and on neck, taking care not to let the product enter your eyes
- Wait for about 30 minutes or until the mask dries completely, then wash off with plain water
- After washing face, pour out small quantity of toner on palm and splash on face or use a cotton ball to dab it softly all over
- Leave on and let your skin soak it up
- Let toner air dry, don't rush to wipe it off
- moisturize (night)
- Gently wash your face and pat dry with a soft towel before going to bed
- Apply the pillow-proof night gel on your face and neck for a non-greasy, fresh morning!