In This Article
About The Product
Glowing skin comes from a good diet and proper skin care routine. It is important to choose worthwhile skin care products that offer the best benefits without burning a hole in your pocket. While cleansers, serums, moisturizers, and eye creams are mandatory, people often skip the most necessary steps – using a skin-friendly toner. If you are looking for a skin-safe toner for your face, we suggest you read this article till the very end.
Here, we are breaking down the Thayers Natural Remedies Facial Toner in the version “Rose Petal” for you. This toner is enriched with organic ingredients that soothe the skin, unclog pores, and maintain the skin’s natural barrier. It also aims at balancing your skin’s pH level while controlling acne and redness.
- Product Name: Thayers Natural Remedies Facial Toner Rose Petal
- Product Brand: Thayers
- Product Ingredients: Aloe vera, witch hazel, rose water, and glycerin
- Price At The Time Of Review: $10.95
- Weight: 12 fluid ounces
- Best For: Normal skin, oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, acne-prone skin, and sensitive skin
The Thayers Natural Remedies Facial Toner in the “Rose Petal” formulation is specially made to balance your skin’s pH level while moisturizing it. Here is why we think the product is one of the bests in the market.
- The skin toner is enriched with potent ingredients that revitalize the skin. The organic aloe vera tightens pores, controls excess sebum production, and balances the skin’s moisture.
- The non-distilled witch hazel extract reduces redness and inflammation, soothes irritation, dries out blemishes, and combats free radicals.
- The vegetable-derived glycerin moisturizes the skin from within and increases hydration to offer a rejuvenated look.
- The rose water, which is full of vitamin C, promotes collagen production, strengthens skin cells, and slows down aging signs.
How To Use
- Apply a pH-based cleanser on wet skin and massage it thoroughly.
- Rinse it off with normal or lukewarm water.
- Pat your face dry and apply the facial toner using a cotton pad.
- Swipe the cotton pad on every part of your face and neck in swift motions without rubbing the pad on your skin.
- Wait for five minutes before carrying on with the rest of your skincare routine.
If you have dry skin, apply the facial toner twice a day for an extra layer of hydration. Do not forget to cleanse your face thoroughly before using the product.
Keeping your skin away from harmful chemicals and toxins is of the utmost importance. We understand the need for healthy formulas. So, here are a few things about the product to consider.
- The formula contains soothing ingredients that gently nourish the skin, control oiliness, and combat acne without being harsh.
- It is non-comedogenic and does not clog pores or enlarge them.
- The witch hazel used in the product is grown and harvested exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Connecticut. It is mixed in the product along with water and without using any alcohol.
- The formula is devoid of potentially harmful chemicals like parabens, phthalates, or gluten.
- If you have very sensitive skin, phenoxyethanol in the formula may cause irritation. Consult your doctor before committing to the product.
- The facial toner reduces the appearance of pores, balances oiliness, and combats acne.
- It improves the skin’s natural pH level and strengthens its moisture barrier.
- It keeps the skin hydrated without clogging pores and offers a luminous glow.
Thayers Natural Remedies Facial Toner Rose Petal Review: Features And Extras
- The formula contains ingredients that calm the skin, reduce bacterial growth, and promote a healthier skin texture.
- The skin-benefitting ingredients like glycerin and aloe vera promote hydration and refresh the skin. These ingredients balance the skin’s pH level without stripping the natural oils.
- The organically-sourced witch hazel has astringent properties that help in removing excess oil. It also soothes irritation and itchiness, and fades blemishes.
- The product is lightweight and does not clog pores. It carefully tightens pre-existing pores and clarifies the skin.
- The Thayers Natural Remedies Facial Toner is alcohol-free and cruelty-free.
- It is free of parabens, phthalates, and gluten.
Thayers Natural Remedies Facial Toner Rose Petal Review: Does It Work?
Yes, the Thayers Natural Remedies Facial Toner in the “Rose Petal” formulation works on every skin type, especially oily skin. It balances the oil formation in your skin without drying it. The toner reduces pores and maintains your skin’s natural moisture barrier. The alcohol-free formula also works well on dry and sensitive skin types. It reduces sebum production and minimizes redness and inflammations while offering anti-aging benefits.
The formula soothes minor skin conditions in sensitive and acne-prone skin. However, people with sensitive skin may experience some discomfort like redness or irritation due to the presence of witch hazel. Steer clear of the product if the reactions continue.
Value For Money
The Thayers Natural Remedies Facial Toner does what it promises. It rejuvenates your skin, protects it from acne-causing bacteria, and balances the skin’s pH level. This skin toner is quite affordable compared to the toners from competitive brands. Having said that, Thayers does not negotiate between quality and quality. The formula is enriched with ingredients that maintain your skin’s healthy glow and improve its texture.
The Final Verdict
There is an abundance of toners in the market, but none of them are quite like the Thayers Natural Remedies Facial Toner. What truly distinguishes this toner from the others is its promise of keeping the formula truly skin-friendly. The exclusion of alcohol has made the toner a great option for sensitive and acne-prone skin types as well.
Upon testing the product, we found out that its mild ingredients smoothened out the skin and diminished the sizes of large pores. It also offered lightweight hydration to the skin and the incredible rose scent was rejuvenating. The toner soothed the skin while cleansing it thoroughly. It visually reduced breakouts on the reviewer’s skin and offered a luminous glow.
Editor’s Rating: 4
We are obsessed with the formula that offers great results on every skin type, especially oily skin. We hope that our detailed review helps you make an informed decision about the toner. It rejuvenates the skin while controlling acne and excess sebum. The toner also balances out the skin’s natural pH levels. With the help of this toner, your skin will appear cleaner and naturally glowing.
Thayers Natural Remedies Facial Toner Rose PetalBuy On Amazon
- Best Rose Water Sprays And Toners For Hydrated Skin
- Best Witch Hazel Toners That Are Hypoallergenic
- Best Dermatologist-Recommended Toners For Redness And Rosacea
- Best Alcohol-Free Toners Worth Buying