Product benefitsView Similar
Fungal Acne Trigger
Note: Our analysis counts for the known ingredients out of total ingredients , Some ingredients remain undisclosed from the brands and some we might not have enough information
Bioderma Photoderm Spot SPF 50 Ingredients
Bioderma Photoderm Spot SPF 50 Reviews
Bioderma Photoderm Spot SPF50 is a high protection formula that helps for hyperpigmented and damaged skin. Its lightweight texture spreads on the skin effortlessly and gets absorbed into the skin quickly. It is infused with SPF 50, which helps in protecting the skin from UV rays and also helps in preventing the formation of melanin spots. It protects the skin from tanning and prevents the hyperpigmentation of scars. This non-greasy formula hydrates the skin and provides even coverage to the skin without white marks. This water-resistant formula leaves the skin extremely soft, healthy and provides a comfortable feel to your skin.
How To Use Bioderma Photoderm Spot SPF 50 ?
- Apply the sunscreen 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Take a required quantity of cream and dot all over the face.
- Massage gently until it is absorbed into the skin.
Bioderma Photoderm Spot SPF 50 Benefits And Uses :
- Protects the skin from UV rays.
- Leaves skin soft.
- Easily absorbed into the skin.
- Treats for hyperpigmented and damaged skin.
- Preventing the formation of melanin spots.
- Protects the skin from tanning and prevents the hyperpigmentation of scars.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Provides even coverage to the skin without white marks.