Body oils are like magic that rejuvenate your lifeless skin by moisturizing it and giving it an even tone and texture. Their effects are long-lasting, while the application is fast and easy. They are lightweight and fast-absorbing. They are your skin’s staple during the winter days, after a bath, and if you have dry and rough skin.
StyleCraze Reviews brings you the best range of body oils to nurture, improve, and maintain your skin’s feel and appearance at once.
Why Use A Body Oil?
Body Oils might sound very greasy or sticky, but they are just the opposite. They are the most needed thing to inculcate in your skincare routine today. The benefits of body oils are versatile.
- They seal in the moisture of the skin. They preserve and enhance hydration. They replenish dull, patchy, or dry skin types.
- They soften and smoothen the skin’s appearance with regular usage. They imitate the natural lipids of the skin barrier.
- Body oils are rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants protect the skin against free radicals, sun damage, and aging of the skin. They also boost collagen production, keeping the skin youthful and healthy.
- They soothe eczema or psoriasis patches.
- Body oils also help in fading pigmentation marks, stretch marks, etc.
- Body oils help release stress, discomfort, and joint pains of the body. They help you relax after a long day.
How to Use Body Oil
- If you have extremely dull or dry, or sensitive skin, apply a body oil before showering. This will help create a barrier between the skin and the water, preventing the loss of natural moisture from your skin.
- Add a few drops of your favorite body oil in the bath. This will make the water smell heavenly and prevent skin dryness.
- Apply body oil on your damp skin after a shower. This will help seal in the hydration that you have just received.
- You can also add a few drops of body oil to your body cream. This will moisturize and make your skin feel silky smooth.
- Don’t use heavy oils on the chest and back if you have acne. Use lightweight oils to prevent further breakouts.
- Use lightweight oils on your body on humid summer nights that absorb quickly.
The Best of Natural Body Oils
- Olive Oil: Enriched with Vitamin A, D, E, K, Olive Oil is a kitchen staple and should be for your skin too. It is a great moisturizer to deep condition your hair and skin. Wipe off the excess to prevent the clogging of pores and irritation.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Filled with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, Sunflower Oil may help with irritated skin. It may help with chronic acne and eczema.
- Jojoba Oil: Use jojoba oil as a cleanser, moisturizer, or spot treatment. It has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. It promotes collagen synthesis, controls sebum production. It may also help with wound-healing and soothe drying skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis.
- Almond Oil: Rich in Vitamin E, zinc, potassium, and proteins, Almond Oil treats dry skin. It improves skin complexion, improves acne, and reduces the appearance of scars as well.
- Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed Oil is considered a great wound-healing oil. It is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory oil that might have anti-aging properties. It moisturizes and softens the skin. It is ideal for acne-prone skin.
While the list of natural body oils is endless, there are some body oils that are appreciated more by skincare enthusiasts. They are combinations of the best body oils and essential oils that are potent with benefits. At StyleCraze Reviews, we bring you the best of all.
The Best-selling Body Oils
- Bio Oil
- Jac Olivol Body Oil
- Aroma Magic Oily Skin Oil
- MCaffeine Naked and Raw Coffee Body Polishing Oil
- Jeva 24k Rose Gold Skin Care Daily Oil
- Avene Skin Care Oil
- Kiehls’s Creme de Corps Nourishing Dry Body Oil
- Neutrogena Sesame Body Oil
- Nivea Nourishing Body Oil
- Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Best Body Oils For Stretch Marks
- Bio-Oil Skincare Oil
- Erbaviva Organic Stretch Mark Oil
- The Organic Pharmacy Stretch Mark Oil
- Tata Harper Revitalizing Body Oil
Best Body Oils For Glowing Skin
- One Love Organics Vitamin C Body Oil
- Rahua Body Oil
- Versed Keep It Supple Body Oil