Did you know Neutrogena is the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand worldwide? This leading brand has managed to maintain its standard and reputation of being the most-loved personal care brand for many years now. Neutrogena is not a young brand that rose to fame recently. It has been around for more than 90 years and built its legacy of being the most trusted and loved brand of consumers and skin experts alike.
In 1930, Emanuel Stolaroff started a small cosmetic company called Natone. Initially, the company only supplied products to the film industry. By 1940, Natone began manufacturing and distributing its products to the retail market.In 1954, Stolaroff came to know of a soap developed by a Belgian cosmetic chemist name Dr. Edmond Fromont. This unique mild and clear soap was different because it washed off without leaving behind any soap residue. Moreover, the skin returned to its normal pH level 11 minutes after being washed.That means it took only one minute more than washing with plain water. Stolaroff recognized the potential of this high-quality soap, named it Neutrogena, and started importing and distributing it.By 1962, the clear soap became so synonymous with the Natone company, that the brand was renamed Neutrogena. In 1967, the company started targetting and promoting the medical benefits of their products, and that’s how Neutrogena became a dermatologist-recommended brand.In 1994, Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies acquired Neutrogena.
Neutrogena Product Categories:
Neutrogena currently distributes its products in more than 70 countries. The products produced by Neutrogena contains science-backed ingredients that are proven to provide efficient results. The products are formulated with the utmost care and are affordable.Skin Care:
Facial Cleansers and Toners, Facial Moisturizers and Serums, Eye Creams and Treatments, Targeted Treatments and Devices, Bath and Body, Masks, Anti-aging, Acne Products.Hair Care:
Shampoos and ConditionersSun
: Adult Sunscreen, Baby and Kids Sunscreen, Mineral Sunscreen, Sunless TanningMakeup:
- For eyes: Eye Liners, Mascaras, Concealers, Brow Pencils, Palettes, and Eye Shadows.
- For Face: Blush and Bronzer, Concealer, Foundation and Powder, Primer, and Tinted Moisturizer.
- For Lips: Lip Balms, Lip Glosses, Lipsticks, Lip Treatments, Palettes, Lip Oil, and Lip Primer.
Wipes, Eye Makeup Removers, Cleansing Towelettes, Face Makeup Removers.
10 Best-selling Neutrogena Products:
- Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream With SPF 15
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel-Cream
- Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
- Neutrogena Natural Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
- Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer
Neutrogena On StyleCraze Reviews:
If you are trying to make a shift from high-end cosmetics to something more affordable and yet effective, Neutrogena is a great brand to get started. When it comes to a brand like Neutrogena that offers so many great products, it can be tough to just settle for a few. To know exactly which products to pick, visit StyleCraze Reviews’ Neutrogena brand page and see for yourself which products are loved by the masses. Get familiar with the different products offered by the brand and how different people review and rate them.