Patanjali Ayurved Limited, one of India?s fastest-growing consumer products company, needs no introduction. In a span of few years, Patanjali has risen from being a small pharmacy to one of the biggest consumer goods companies in India. The brand has the most diverse portfolio with products ranging from skincare and hair care to food and apparel.
The Rise Of Patanjali Ayurved As A Brand
Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna started Patanjali Ayurved in the year 2006. The objective behind establishing this company was to manufacture mineral and herbal Ayurvedic products with the use of advanced technology. Although Patanjali is not the first company to manufacture herbal and Ayurvedic products in India, it did become the first company to grow at a tremendous rate. The company earned a revenue of Rs. 10,000 crore (US$1.5 billion) in the year 2016-17. Some reasons why Patanjali became so famous are:
- The brand made sure that every product it manufactured was priced keeping affordability in mind. Profits were never its primary aim.
- Another reason Patanjali products became a mass favorite was because of its wide availability. The company has over 5000 distributors, 15000 stores, and over 100 mega marts spread across India.
- The company has the most extensive range of products, catering to almost every FMCG sector like health care, food products, Ayurvedic medicine, home care, and personal hygiene and beauty.
- Their focus on product quality is one of the most important reasons for the brand?s success.
Patanjali Product Categories:
Skin Care Products:
Face Wash, Face Cream, Body Butters, Anti-aging Creams, Sunscreens, Soaps, Hand Washes, Massage Oils, Body Washes, Shaving Gel, Face Scrub, Dental Care
Hair Care Products:
Herbal Henna, Shampoos, Conditioners, Hair Oils, Hair Color, Hair Gel, Anti-dandruff Products, Damage Control Products
Baby Care Products:
Diapers, Baby Hair Oil, Baby Body Wash, Moisturizing Cream, Body Lotion, Massage Oil, Cleanser
Health Care Products:
Digestive Products, Health and Wellness Products, Chyawanprash, Badam Pak, Ghee, Honey, Health Drinks
Herbal Home Products:
Aggarbati, Dish Wash Bar, Hawan Samagri, and Pooja Essentials
Natural Food Products:
Biscuits and Cookies, Herbal Tea, Cornflakes, Noodles, Namkeen, Spices, Pickle, Oats, Rice, PapadSome Of The Most Popular Patanjali Products Are:
- Patanjali Cow?s Ghee
- Patanjali Ayurvedic Medicines
- Patanjali Dant Kanti (Toothpaste)
- Patanjali Hair Cleansers/Shampoos
- Patanjali Herbal Soaps
Patanjali Products on Stylecraze Reviews:
The Patanjali brand page Stylecraze Reviews is your ultimate destination for all things Patanjali. The page offers a wide range of Patanjali products, their descriptions, reviews, and ratings. The product pages also answer all your product-related queries like ingredients, usage, availability.