Did you know that to provide for the high demand for nail polish in the 1930s, two brothers started selling colored nail enamels to department stores and pharmacies? This was the modernized nail polish, which used pigments in place of dyes. This nail polish company was called Revlon.
Revlon – Brand’s Background
Revlon was founded by two brothers – Charles Revson and Joseph Revson – and a chemist, Charles Lachman, who also contributed to the ‘L’ in Revlon. Their nail enamel idea was a huge success, and within six years, the company became a multimillion-dollar company. All this happened during World War II, and by the time the war was over, Revlon had become one of America’s top five cosmetic brands. Revlon soon began expanding overseas. Revlon debuted in Japan in 1962 and had subsidiaries running in other parts of the world, like France, Argentina, Italy, Asia, etc. Revlon also became the first international cosmetic brand to enter India, after allying with the Modi Group – and the brand was called Modi Revlon. Brands Owned by Revlon
- Elizabeth Arden
- American Crew
- Britney Spears Fragrances
- Christina Aguilera Fragrances
- Elizabeth Taylor Fragrance Collection
- John Varvatos
- Shawn Mendes Signature
- Juicy Couture
- Ed Hardy
- La Perla, and others.
Product Categories of Revlon Makeup
- Face: Foundation, Concealer, Gelée, Powder, Face Primer, BB Cream, Blush, Highlighter
- Lips: Lipstick, Liquid Lipstick, Lip Gloss & Lacquer, Lip Tint, Lip Balm & Treatment, Lip Plumper, Lip Liner
- Eyes: Eyebrow, Eyeliner, Eye Primer, Eye Shadow, Mascara
- Nails: Nail Color, Nail Care
- Makeup Brushes & Applicators, Eye Tools, Tweezers, Skin Care Tools, Manicure Tools, Pedicure Tools, Accessories & Kits
- Permanent Hair Color, Root Touch Up, Hair Highlights & Other Effects, Hair Bleach, Shade Finder, Hair Tools
Revlon At Stylecraze Beauty
Revlon is a brand that is owned by women across the globe and is loved for its innovative, best-in-class products. The brand has never ceased to impress its clientele with its various products that range from face, hair, and nail care to fragrances.You can’t just have one favorite Revlon product! If you are yet to discover your love for Revlon, look no further than Stylecraze Reviews. This page will assist you in checking out the best products from Revlon, what they do, how they perform, and what people are saying about them. You can also leave your reviews for the world to know your love towards the brand. Get started now.