A small boutique in a small city of Brighton, on the coast of England, was opened with just 25 products. This store, with limited products in its line, had come up with a strong vision of using ethically-sourced natural ingredients and being cruelty-free. This vision, variety, and the promise of reliability made this brand famous, and how! The Body Shop started with strong beliefs and is following them to date.
Anita Roddick, the founder of The Body Shop, founded the store in her hometown in 1976. With the unique idea and vision the company was set up with, it was already the talk to the town. Also, due to lack of resources and finances, Roddick initiated the refillable policy. The labels were handwritten, and almost no money was spent on advertisements.
From 1976 to 2006, The Body Shop opened over 2000 stores around the world. In 2006, L’Oreal took over the company and enjoyed the ownership rights until 2017. In 2017, L’Oreal sold The Body Shop to a Brazilian cosmetics company, Natura & Co group.
The Body Shop has over 3000 stores spread in 66 countries and employs over 22,000 people.
Product Categories Of The Body Shop
- Skin Care: Cleansers & Toners, Correctors & Blemishes, Eye Care, Exfoliators & Masks, Lip Care, Moisturizers, Night Care, Sun Protection
- Body: Bath & Body, Feet, Hands
- Hair: Brushes & Combs, Conditioners, Shampoo, Styling, Treatments
- Makeup: Face, Eyes, Lips, Brushes & Tools
- Fragrances: Body Mists, Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette
Popular The Body Shop Products
- The Body Shop Drops of Youth Liquid Peel
- The Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner
- The Body Shop All-in-One Face Base
- The Body Shop Almond Milk and Honey Bath Milk
- The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
- The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel
- The Body Shop White Musk Eau De Parfum
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil
The Body Shop On Stylecraze Reviews
It’s always a good idea to skip the chemicals for a while and switch to cruelty-free, healthy, and efficient skin care products. If you are yet to try something natural, The Body Shop has to be the brand you get started with! Check out The Body Shop products on Stylecraze Reviews, and get to know their ins and outs.