Imagine going against your parent’s wish to start a salon in a small space and with a unique idea. And all this being done 30 years ago by a woman in her late twenties! Back in the day, the concept of entrepreneurship was pretty alien, especially in India. But Vandana Luthra was convinced that her idea was unique and worth a shot. She took a loan and started a salon - which was more like a health and wellness center - called Curls and Curves. This salon is known as VLCC Wellness and Beauty Centre today.This salon is known as VLCC Wellness and Beauty Centre
today.Vandana Luthra’s idea was to start a salon that would provide complete wellness solutions from head to toe. This salon focused on weight loss and nutrition counseling and offered a therapeutic approach to beauty and fitness. What started in a small basement in Safdarjung Enclave in New Delhi is now present in more than 120 cities and 16 countries. All this was possible only after a lot of struggle, long working hours, and a commitment to take this brand to new heights.The brand employes medical professionals, nutrition counselors, cosmetologists, physiotherapists, and beauty professionals who deliver world-class services. The brand also has its product manufacturing plants set up in Haridwar, India, and Singapore.These manufacturing units produce over 170 skin care, hair care, and body care products that are sold out of 1 lakh outlets in India alone, and over 10,000 outlets abroad, including the GCC region and South East Asia. VLCC also runs an institute that offers vocational training - VLCC Institute of Beauty & Nutrition. This is the largest chain of professional training institutes in India, with 73 campuses spread in 55 cities and one center in Nepal.
VLCC Product Categories:
- Skin Care: This range from VLCC offers skin care products formulated with unique ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin. The range includes bleach, skin whitening products, anti-aging products, face washes, face scrubs, creams and lotions, face packs and mask, and body lotion.
- Facial Kits: This range of VLCC offers an array of single- and multiple-use facial kits that cater to different skin types, skin concerns, and occasions. Anti-tan, skin tightening, fruit, platinum, natural fairness, diamond, gold, and skin purifying facial kits.
- Daily Care: The Daily Care Range offers products that protect and rejuvenate the skin and help it retain its healthy glow. Sunscreen, Skin Routine, Toners, Aloe Vera Gel, and Astringent are some of the products offered in this range.
- Lip Care: Lip Balm
- Hair Care: Shampoo, Hair Oil, Masks, Henna, and Hair Fall Solutions.
- Eyes: Kajal, Kohl, and Undereye Cream.
- Pocket Perfumes
- Shape Up Slimming Oils, Body Sculpting Cellulite Reduction Oil, and Waist and Tummy Trim Gel.
Best Selling VLCC Products:
- Indian Berberry Face Scrub
- Skin Defense Rose Water Toner
- 7X Ultra Whitening & Brightening Charcoal Peel-off Mask
- Shape Up Slimming Oil
- Mud Face Pack
- Clear Tan Fruit Face Pack
- Sandal Cleansing Milk
- Skin Defense Pista Massage Cream
- VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach
- Mandarin & Tomato NaturalFairness Face Wash
VLCC On StyleCraze Reviews:
Just like you love taking care of your skin, body, and health, VLCC also takes your health very seriously. All their products are developed after rigorous research and careful experimentation, and they deliver expected results. Whether it is losing weight or getting rid of a stubborn tan, VLCC has got your back with their trusted products. To get your hands on some of them, visit their brand page on StyleCraze Reviews and check out what people are saying about VLCC and their products. Check the reviews and ratings, and buy the products you love the most.