CoverGirl TruBlend Contour Palette Reviews
CoverGirl TruBlend Contour Palette is all you need to perfect the art of face sculpting. Designed by the renowned celebrity makeup artist, Pat McGrath, this features shades for light, medium, and deep skin tones. The three creamy shades can be used for highlighting, contouring, and bronzing. It blends like a dream to define your features and enhance the radiant appearance of the face. The oil-free formula goes gently on the skin, feels lightweight, and stays put for hours. Packed in a sturdy black case with a transparent flip cover, it makes the shades easily identifiable and travel-friendly. The palette comes with a step-by-step guide designed by the makeup artist to ace up your makeup game by a notch.
How To Use CoverGirl TruBlend Contour Palette ?
- Apply the highlighter on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, chin, brow bone, and center of the forehead to accentuate your features.
- Contour the sides of your nose, top of the forehead, jawlines, and hollow of your cheeks to sculpt your face accurately.
- Softly put blush to the apple of your cheeks for the radiant flush.
CoverGirl TruBlend Contour Palette Benefits And Uses :
- Multipurpose palette.
- Has a highlighter, blush, and a contour shade.
- Defines the features of the face.
CoverGirl TruBlend Contour Palette Shades (Colors) :