Special IngredientsNo Data
Comedogenic Rating (1)
Note: Our analysis counts for the known ingredients out of total ingredients , Some ingredients remain undisclosed from the brands and some we might not have enough information
Dermalogica C-12 Pure Bright Serum Ingredients
Dermalogica C-12 Pure Bright Serum Reviews
Dermalogica C-12 Pure Bright Serum is a lightweight topical treatment that prevents hyperpigmentation, dark spots, discoloration, and uneven skin tone. The serum is quick-absorbing and comprises of a great formula of Zinc Glycinate, Oligopeptides, Phytic acid, and red and brown algae, which regulate melanin formation and treat hyperpigmentation at the initial stages. The serum is vegan and cruelty-free. It is also free of gluten, parabens, and colors. With regular use, skin becomes brighter and radiant. It is suitable for all skin types.
How To Use Dermalogica C-12 Pure Bright Serum ?
- On a clean face, gently apply a few drops of this serum.
- Massage in circular motions, covering the face thoroughly.
- Massage until it is entirely absorbed into skin.
- Leave it on.
Dermalogica C-12 Pure Bright Serum Benefits And Uses :
- Combats hyperpigmentation.
- Lightens dark spots, uneven skin tone, and discoloration.
- Makes skin look fairer and brighter.
- Adds a glow to the face.
- Curbs acne and pimples.
- Reverses early signs of aging.