What’s an easy, quirky fun way to prep yourself up for a date on the go? A Face Pack, definitely! Undo that oil-shine, dehydrated scaly skin and get a normal skin full of glow, or that pleasing blush, with the help of a face pack. A face pack can ace up your glow game on days your skin feels lost. Infused with our usual natural ingredients from the home-kitchen, face packs speed up the skin healing process, boost blood supply, detoxify the flushed skin, reduce spots, scars, acne, blemishes nourish the skin, and add an illuminating glow to the face. It helps you sit back and relax in the comfort of your home.
How To Use A Face Pack:
- Understand your skin type and skin concerns and choose a face pack accordingly. Take a look at the ingredients and the potential benefits. Choose a face pack which has beneficial ingredients that would help you rectify your skin concerns.
- Apply a face pack only once a week. Remember to cleanse and tone your skin before applying a face pack. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes; leaving it on any longer may cause skin sagging or skin tugging. Avoid the eye and mouth area.
- Do not peel off or tug at the dried face pack. Apply some water and gently rinse it away.
- Stay away from heat after using a face pack.
Popular Ayurvedic Ingredients In Face Pack
There’s no denying in the fact that Ayurveda has served our health and wellness for ages now. So versatile and beneficial, it has made its way even to our modern face pack formulas. Blended with vitamins, minerals and so much more, these ayurvedic or home-kitchen ingredients fix your skin problems in one go. Let us take a look at some popular daily ingredients in face packs that benefit our skin health.
- Multani Mitti/Fuller’s Earth: An age-old cosmetic clay, multani mitti cleanses pores, improves skin’s blood circulation, removes dead skin cells, and most importantly, undoes the suntan. It also removes excess oil from the skin to reveal an oil-free, glowing skin. This absorbent clay also removes blackheads, whiteheads, treats acne, pimples, and lightens pigmented skin. Ideal for normal to oily skin, this might dehydrate dry skin excessively.
- Honey: Rich in antioxidants, it acts as a skin protectant and prevents cell damage. It nourishes the skin, lightens scars, treats acne, revealing a lighter glowing skin complexion. A mild exfoliator as well, this cleanses pores gently and reverses signs of aging. Ideal for dry, dull skin filled with acne and scars, honey will help you get a nourished, glamorous skin.
- Rose Water: A trusted formula passed on from generation to generation, rose water is special for its antioxidant and antibacterial properties. This rejuvenating liquid hydrates and maintains the pH balance of the skin. While keeping the skin well-nourished, it also tones skin, strengthens cells, and helps in scar healing and anti-aging. To top it all, the refreshing fragrance is surely a mood-uplifter.
- Aloe Vera: The most common, easy, and loved of all is surely aloe vera. A cooling agent, the aloe vera gel has high potential in healing skin concerns like burns, rashes, redness. It soothes irritation, lightens spots, removes suntan and hydrates the skin thoroughly, making skin smooth and clear in days.
- Papaya: A storehouse of nutrients and antioxidants, this delectable fruit gives you a glowing skin. It reduces the visibility of various signs of aging, treats acne and melasma, and reduces blemishes for clear skin. It nourishes the skin, revealing softer, smoother, and brighter skin.
This is quite just not enough. There are a plethora of classic ingredients that nurture your skin. However, that wouldn’t see the end of exploration for a loved and pampered skin. To make it simpler, StyleCraze Reviews presents to you multiple Face Packs with honest reviews and detailed ingredients. All products are unique combinations of different skin-benefiting formulas. Scroll and explore the best match for your skin type, and get glamorous results.