Product BenefitsView Similar
Promotes Wound Healing
Fungal Acne Trigger
Note: Our analysis counts for the known ingredients out of total ingredients , Some ingredients remain undisclosed from the brands and some we might not have enough information
First Aid Beauty Fab Skin Lab Retinol Serum Reviews
First Aid Beauty Fab Skin Lab Retinol Serum is ideal for people with sensitive skin. The serum comprises the unique formula of Retinol and advanced Peptides, which effectively reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The serum enables the skin to look firmer and imparts a smooth texture to the skin. The Retinol concentration of 0.25% is effective in working very mildly on the skin without any irritability. The skin saver complex contains Hyaluronic acid, Colloidal Oatmeal, Vitamins C & E, Allantoin, Ceramides, and Aloe, which in combination maintain good skin health, comfort, and hydrate the skin. The serum gives the skin a rejuvenated look and makes it more radiant and gorgeous.
How To Use First Aid Beauty Fab Skin Lab Retinol Serum ?
- On a clean face, gently apply a few drops of this serum.
- Massage in circular motions covering the face thoroughly.
- Massage until it is entirely absorbed into skin.
- For the best results apply twice a day.
First Aid Beauty Fab Skin Lab Retinol Serum Benefits And Uses :
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Makes skin more firmer.
- Imparts a smooth and even texture to the skin.
- Retinol proportion is right to avoid irritability.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Rejuvenates the skin.
- Curbs the growth of acne.