Special IngredientsNo Data
Note: Our analysis counts for the known ingredients out of total ingredients , Some ingredients remain undisclosed from the brands and some we might not have enough information
Glenmark Flucort Skin Cream Ingredients
Glenmark Flucort Skin Cream Reviews
GLENMARK flucort skin cream is specially formulated with fluocinolone acetonide, a corticosteroid that soothes itchiness and inflammation of your skin. The creamy formula gets absorbed quickly into the skin and blocks the chemical messengers responsible for redness, irritation, and swelling in the body, improving skin texture and condition. It also treats psoriasis, eczema, and gives relief from other skin allergies. The product can be used on the scalp to treat dandruff, flaky scalp, and itchy rashes of the scalp, which are the symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis. It is advisable to consult your physician before using this cream as it is not recommended for pregnant and nursing women.
How To Use Glenmark Flucort Skin Cream ?
- Apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area after cleansing.
- Massage it gently until it gets absorbed.
- Leave it on.
- Do not cover or wrap it by a bandage.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Apply 2 or 3 times a day till the skin condition improves or as directed by your physician.
Glenmark Flucort Skin Cream Benefits And Uses :
- Soothes redness, inflammation, and irritation of the skin.
- Reduces burning sensation, itchiness, and swelling.
- Inhibits chemical messengers that are responsible for skin allergies.
- Treats psoriasis, eczema, and seborrheic dermatitis of scalp.