Product BenefitsView Similar
Anti Hair Fall/Loss
Note: Our analysis counts for the known ingredients out of total ingredients , Some ingredients remain undisclosed from the brands and some we might not have enough information
Iraya Cold Pressed Neelbhringadi Ayurvedic Taila Reviews
Iraya Cold Pressed Neelbhringadi Taila is an amalgamation of rich herbs like Bhringraj, Amla, and Gunja, and it is a very effective oil for the hair. Bhringraj is known to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, rejuvenate hair follicles, and boosts hair growth. Gunja is known to add hair to the scalp, and amla strengthens hair. The lightweight and non-greasy texture of the oil makes it easy to apply and enables quick absorption in the scalp. The oil hydrates and nourishes the hair and strengthens the hair to withstand any external damage. The chemical-free formula makes the oil suitable for all hair types.
How To Use Iraya Cold Pressed Neelbhringadi Ayurvedic Taila ?
- Apply oil to your scalp using your fingertips.
- Massage it for a few minutes.
- Leave it for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it with shampoo.
- Leave it on overnight for the best results.
Iraya Cold Pressed Neelbhringadi Ayurvedic Taila Benefits And Uses :
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- Rejuvenates hair follicles.
- Accelerates hair growth.
- Strengthens hair.
- Nourishes hair.
- Protects from external damage.