Product BenefitsView Similar
Note: Our analysis counts for the known ingredients out of total ingredients , Some ingredients remain undisclosed from the brands and some we might not have enough information
La Roche Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser Reviews
La Roche Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser is specially formulated with salicylic acid to treat acne breakouts and remove excess oils. The micro-exfoliating lipo-hydroxy acid purifies the skin by unclogging pores, removing excess impurities and dirt, leaving skin clean, soft, and smooth. It is an oil-free gel cleanser that gently foams on the skin, and with its gentle scrub particles, it cleanses the skin effectively. Ideal for oily and combination skin, this refines skin's texture for a healthy appearance. Available in a white tube packaging with a flip-top, this is a leakage-proof, travel-friendly cleanser.
How To Use La Roche Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser ?
- Take the required amount of La Roche Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser on wet palms.
- Apply it on wet face and massage gently in upward and circular movements.
- Rinse well.
- Use twice daily.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser Benefits And Uses :
- Removes excess oils.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells, impurities, and dirt.
- Controls acne breakouts.
- Smooths skin's texture and improves the appearance.
- Purifies the skin.
- Makes skin soft and healthy.
- Controls shine.