Versatile makeup trends are making their way in the fashion world. The glossy lips trend from the 2000s have come back to dazzle your look. Today we have high pigmented shiny and sheen-finish lip glosses that make your lips look plumpy and lustrous. At StyleCraze Reviews, discover the new era of lip glosses that entice your lips like no other.
If we rewind ourselves in time, we would only remember lip glosses with dazzling shine, sticky formulas that transfer to almost everything instantly. Fast forward to now, lip glosses have a new definition altogether. Today, lip glosses are available in a wide range of versatile shades. They are way more long-lasting formulas that last through your meals without transferring and losing their luster. They are lightweight formulas that nourish your lips without making them sticky or heavy. The finishes of lip glosses have changed from simple sparkling shine to glitter, holographic, metallic, etc. If you are still not convinced to treat yourself to a lip gloss, here are some more reasons why lip glosses are the best.
Why Choose A Lip Gloss?
- Lip glosses are always a fun deal. The added luster always puts you in the limelight.
- Lip glosses add peppiness to the chic, flirty personality of a girl.
- Lip glosses are available in many textures today - metallic, ultra-glossy, glitter, sheer, etc.
- Lip glosses are lightweight and moisturizing on the lips.
- Lip glosses are available in a wide range of preppy shades and tastes.
- Lip glosses can be worn alone or can be layered upon your favorite lipstick for added shine and style.
- Lip glosses make your lips appear plump and your pouts appear fuller.
What Is A Lip Gloss Made Of?
- Emollients: Emollients are the oils that give lip glosses a sticky, wet texture, along with their shine. They are synthetic or natural oils such as jojoba oil, vitamin E, or coconut oil.
- Thickeners: Thickeners are usually waxes or clays that allow the gloss to stay long on the lips. They can be either natural or synthetic thickeners.
- Coloring Agents: Dyes or fruit extracts often derive the shades of tinted lip glosses. Iron oxides or mica is used in glittery glosses.
While there are plenty of lip gloss shades and formulas out there, we have curated a list of the best few.
Best Long-Lasting Lip Glosses
- Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Glos
- Clinique Long Last Glosswear
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
- NYX Butter Gloss
- Glossier Lip Gloss
Best Plumping Lip Glosses
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss
- E.L.F Lip Plumping Gloss
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumper
- Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream
- Glamglow Plumprageous Gloss Lip Plumper Treatment
- Lakme Absolute Plump And Shine Lip Gloss
Best Clear Lip Glosses Of All Times
- M.A.C Clear Lipglass
- Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup
- E.l.f Cosmetics Lip Lacquer
Best Hydrating Lip Glosses for Dry Lips
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine
- Maybelline New York Lifter Gloss
- NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss
- Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain Lip Gloss
- NARS Oil-Infused Lip Tint