Does your face look dull and stressed even after ample moisturization? Or does your makeup look bland? Maybe, your skin is missing out on the hydration. A face mist is all you need to amplify your skincare routine. It will boost your skin with the needed hydration and deliver many more refreshing benefits to the skin. At StyleCraze Reviews, find the best of face mists to restore the freshness of your skin.
A face mist comes in handy for any time of the day. However, it is often confused with similar formulas like setting sprays, toners, thermal waters, essences, etc. Let’s see how they are all very different.
- Face Mists vs Setting Sprays: Setting sprays are formulated with synthetic polymers that lock in the makeup and prolong the wearability of it whereas, face mists are formulated with more skin-friendly ingredients. It makes the makeup look more natural and fresh.
- Face Mists vs Essence: Essence is a watery liquid serum that is used beneath moisturizers for hydration. Face mists are more watery and lighter in consistency and can be used at any part of the skincare or makeup routine.
- Face Mists vs Thermal Water: Thermal waters are pure water with higher water content than normal water whereas, Face Mists have water along with other emollients and humectants.
- Face Mist vs Toner: Toners are used after cleansing to remove the remaining traces or dirt and makeup. Face Mists can be used at any time and is very nourishing.
Why Use A Face Mist?
- Face Mists revive your skin instantly at any point of the day. They add a cooling and refreshing effect to your skin.
- Hydrating Face Mists are moisturizing on the skin. They boost your skin with extra added nourishment without disturbing your makeup.
- Using a Face Mist in the middle of your makeup or skincare routine helps to seal in the moisture. It also lets the product seep deeply into the skin.
- Choosing an alcohol-free, fragrance-free face mist for sensitive skin will help soothe the sensitivity. It will calm irritation and redness, providing relief to the skin.
- Face Mists that contain silk powder or silica that absorb excess oil from the face.
- Clarifying face mists, enriched with acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid, willow bark water, BHAs, will help prevent breakouts and soothe acne-prone skin.
- Face Mists or Priming Face Mists will help create a smoother base for your makeup.
- You can use a face mist to spread your foundation better and blend for a natural finish. It can also be used to dampen your beauty sponge to remove excess makeup buildup.
- There are face mists that also make up for your setting sprays. They hydrate and prolong the wearability of your makeup. You can use these to set your makeup for a flawless yet moisturized finish.
A face mist helps you sail through a stressful day looking your best. There’s never something like too much of a face mist, you can use them whenever and wherever. We have curated the best of face mists right here for you.
Best Hydrating Face Mists
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Face Mist
- Olay Mist Ultimate Hydration Essence
- Kiehl’s Cactus Flower & Tibetan Ginseng Hydrating Mist
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs, and Rose Water
Best Face Mists for Acne-Prone Skin
- Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist
- Plum Green Tea Revitalizing Face Mist
- Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Mist
- Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber And Green Tea
Best Face Mists for Oily Skin
- Forest Essentials Facial Toner Mist Pure Rosewater
- Juicy Chemistry 100% Organic Bulgarian Rose Water Toning Mist
- Inatur Vetiver Hydrosol Floral Water
- SoulTree Jasmine Toning Mist for Oily Skin
- Khadi Essentials Enlivening Pure Roman Chamomile & Lemon Face Mizzle