Nina Ricci Premier Jour Eau De Parfum Reviews
Nina Ricci Premier Jour Eau De Parfum is a unique blend of fragrances that are made with a feminine touch. The tiered glass with the silver lid is the standard packaging in which the perfume comes in. The name 'Premier Jour' is a French word chosen by Nina Ricci, which means the 'first day' of the year. The lovely pink perfume has a sweet fragrance with subtle hints of wood. Mandarin orange, along with sweet pea, forms the top note. The middle or heart note comprises of sweet floral orchid and gardenia. Wood is the base, and the perfume is made of woodsy notes, sandalwood, vanilla, and musk. The perfume is hence known to be versatile as it fits perfect for all occasions.
How To Use Nina Ricci Premier Jour Eau De Parfum ?
- Spray on the pulse points.
- Use immediately after shower.
Nina Ricci Premier Jour Eau De Parfum Benefits And Uses :
- A sweet and sensual fragrance for floral lovers.
- Classy packaging that interprets the sensual side of the perfume.
- Highly accoladed fragrance embraced in Parisian flare.