Product benefitsView Similar
Promotes Wound Healing
Comedogenic Rating (2)
Comedogenic Rating (3)
Fungal Acne Trigger
Note: Our analysis counts for the known ingredients out of total ingredients , Some ingredients remain undisclosed from the brands and some we might not have enough information
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks Ingredients
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks Reviews
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion is to be used from an early stage of pregnancy, and after birth as well. It works on reducing the appearance of stretch marks, keep the skin moisturized for longer hours. The natural ingredients of rich lotion help visibly improve skin elasticity. It keeps the skin soft and supple, protects from dryness and irritations. This lotion can be used on other skin areas as well to keep it hydrated. A gentle massage over the skin lets the lotion penetrate into the skin. The best time to use the lotion is after a shower in the morning and at night on to the baby bump.
How To Use Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks ?
- On cleansed skin, apply a generous amount of this cream.
- Massage well for absorption.
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks Benefits And Uses :
- The lotion has a nice fragrance and smooth texture.
- It is rich in natural ingredients that soften and nourishes the skin.
- Moisturizes skin for long hours.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks during and after pregnancy.