Product benefitsView Similar
Promotes Wound Healing
Comedogenic Rating (2)
Fungal Acne Trigger
Note: Our analysis counts for the known ingredients out of total ingredients , Some ingredients remain undisclosed from the brands and some we might not have enough information
Scholl Foot and Nail Cream Ingredients
Scholl Foot and Nail Cream Reviews
Scholl Foot and Nail Cream gives you soft and beautiful feet by moisturizing dry or hard skin. This dermatologist-tested product is specially curated for dry, cracked, or rough heels with a unique blend of D-panthenol and glycerin. The luxuriously creamy formula penetrates the skin deeply, hydrates it intensely, and locks the moisture within the skin, promoting smoother and supple heels. When applied over toenails, it conditions the dry areas around your nails and stores water in the nail keratin, enhancing its flexibility. The sweet fragrance of the product makes your feet smell good and fresh.
How To Use Scholl Foot and Nail Cream ?
- Apply a thin layer of the product on the clean and dry sole of your heels and toe nails.
- Massage it gently with your fingertips.
- Leave it on.
Scholl Foot and Nail Cream Benefits And Uses :
- Moisturizes dry, cracked, and rough skin of your feet.
- Softens toe nails.
- Replenishes and locks moisture content within the skin.
- Improves nail flexibility.
- Heels feel soft, fresh, and supple.
- Heals the chapped heels.