Product benefitsView Similar
Note: Our analysis counts for the known ingredients out of total ingredients , Some ingredients remain undisclosed from the brands and some we might not have enough information
Vegetal Tea Tree Acne Prevention Face Wash Ingredients
Vegetal Tea Tree Acne Prevention Face Wash Reviews
Vegetal Tea Tree Facewash cleanses and purifies your skin. It is specially formulated face wash for acne-prone skin. It contains potent natural ingredients that work towards improving the condition of your skin. It is a unique combination of masur, khajura, neem aloevera, and manjistha. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of Tea tree extracts controls acne, Neem and Khajoor extracts, helps to prevent and heal various skin infections and also helps in regenerating and rejuvenating aging skin. Manjistha is helpful in uneven pigmentation disorders, clearing up acne and healing dead dry skin. With natural extracts of Masur and AloeVera as its basic ingredients, this face wash not only detoxifies your skin but also retains your skin hydration. It has the property to absorb the antioxidants and other anti-aging ingredients. It is made with all-natural ingredients and without Paraben and SLES.
How To Use Vegetal Tea Tree Acne Prevention Face Wash ?
- Apply Vegetal Tea Tree Face Wash on your wet face and neck.
- Massage gently in a circular motion.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Use twice daily.
Vegetal Tea Tree Acne Prevention Face Wash Benefits And Uses :
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Removes impurities, dirt, and grime.
- Makes skin brighter and radiant.
- Smoothens the skin.
- Maintains the pH balance of the skin.
- Does not dry the skin out.
- Reduces inflamed and non-inflamed acne lesions
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity
- Enhances wound healing process
- Controls sebum production