Important: Please read these Terms and Conditions before entering this Contest (the “Contest”). By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
1. Eligibility: The contest is open to legal residents of India. Registered StyleCraze Reviews members must be 18 years or older at the time of the contest. If you are not a StyleCraze Reviews member yet, sign up for free at www.stylecraze.com/reviews.
Directors, officers, members, managers, and employees of Incnut Digital Pvt. Ltd. (“Sponsor”), and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies (excluding affiliate marketers), subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, web masters, and immediate family members of each are not eligible to win any prize. If you do not meet any of these requirements, or any other eligibility requirements in these official rules, you are not eligible to win a prize. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by StyleCraze Reviews in the manner and format designated below.
2. Contest Period: The Contest starts on January-15-2019 and ends on January-31-2020 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received during the Contest Period and meet other requirements in these Terms and Conditions to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How To Enter: To enter, complete the following steps during the
a. Sign up on StyleCraze Reviews, agree to the Official Contest Rules, and create your profile. Post reviews of any products and share on your social media handles with #reviewatstylecraze.
b. By submitting an entry as instructed above (“Submission”), you agree that your Submission conforms to the Guidelines and Restrictions detailed below. StyleCraze or may choose to remove any Submission or disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform with the Guidelines and Restrictions. Upon completion of all required entry steps and compliance with the Guidelines and Restrictions, you will automatically receive entry into the Contest.
4. Review Submission Guidelines And Restrictions
a. Your review (Submission) must not supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading information.
b. Your Submission must be your original creation and be owned 100% by you, or, alternatively you must have the full rights to grant the license and other rights that you grant to StyleCraze in Section 10 below.
c. Your Submission must not (in StyleCraze’s discretion): (i) violate any third-party rights, including copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity; (ii) contain disparaging or defamatory statements; (iii) include threats to any person, place, business, or group; (iv) be obscene, offensive, or indecent; (v) depict any risky behavior; (vi) contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm, against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and/or (vii) contain unauthorized third-party trademarks or logos.
e. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the account on which the Submission is made. An “authorized account holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each potential winner may be required to provide StyleCraze with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the winning entry.
5. Notification of Winners: Potential winners will be notified via email. The winners are subject to verification by StyleCraze, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. An entrant is not a prize winner unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete and no further action is needed.
6. Prize: Winner(s) will receive the prize based on points earned.
Prize Restrictions: Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges of any prize (including for cash) will be permitted. StyleCraze will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or prize components. Only the number of prizes stated in these Terms and Conditions are available to be won in the Contest.
Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. Disclaimer: StyleCraze, and any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond StyleCraze or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of StyleCraze or the Released Parties by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
Limitations of Liability, Releases: By entering the Contest, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. Use of Name, Likeness, etc.: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, entry into the Contest constitutes permission to use your name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Contest, you consent to being contacted by StyleCraze for any purpose in connection with this Contest.
10. License to Submission: By entering the Contest and providing your Submission in connection with the Contest, you hereby grant to Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, nonexclusive license to publish, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, edit, modify, translate, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise use and sublicense your Submission, or any portion thereof (including your name and likeness as shown and conveyed in the Submission), in connection with the Contest and for other advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes, and to incorporate Submissions, in whole or in part, into other works in any manner, form, media or technology now known or later developed. StyleCraze will have no obligation to publish or use or retain any Submission you submit or to return any such Submission to you. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to obtain all permissions and releases necessary for the grant of the rights contained in this paragraph. You will not be entitled to compensation for any use by StyleCraze, or its agents, licensees or assignees, of your Submission.
12. General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of StyleCraze, which are final and binding in all respects. StyleCraze reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant’s participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond StyleCraze’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest, or StyleCraze otherwise becomes (in its discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Terms and Conditions, violate any law, rule, or regulation in connection with participation in the Contest, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to StyleCraze, the Contest or any other entrant (as determined in StyleCraze’s discretion) are subject to disqualification from the Contest. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website associated with this Contest or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law and StyleCraze reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. StyleCraze reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest. StyleCraze reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. StyleCraze’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Terms and Conditions deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Terms and Conditions is illustrative and not limiting.