Lustrous, healthy, and naturally bouncy hair is every girl’s dream. But more often than not, it becomes a far cry owing to various factors like pollution, sun exposure, heat styling, etc., which rob the hair of its natural sheen. Here, we present six hair care products that will help you get healthy and gorgeous tresses.
1. Matrix Biolage Scalp Therapie Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
If you’re being plagued by recurring dandruff, then this is your go-to product. It contains Pyrithione Zinc and Bio Cushion Complex. It helps fight stubborn dandruff permanently by cleansing the scalp and removing all the pollutants. Unlike most anti-dandruff shampoos, it doesn’t make your hair dry and frizzy, which serves as an added advantage.
[ Recommended Read: Top 10 Anti Dandruff Shampoos ]
2. Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Hair Serum
3. Loreal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie – Absolut Repair Cellular Shampoo
4. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Hair Mask
[ Recommended Read: Best Hair Products to Protect from Sun ]
5. Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner For Dry And Frizzy Hair
Matrix is one of the leading names in hair care – and not without reason! The Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Conditioner For Dry And Frizzy Hair nourishes and conditions your hair and restores its shine and smoothness. It also makes your hair manageable by detangling it.
[ Recommended Read: Top 13 Conditioners For Dry And Frizzy Hair ]
6. Khadi Ayurvedic Hair Growth Vitalising Hair Oil
So, this was our list of six topmost hair care products that you will absolutely fall head over heels in love with – specially if your hair needs that much require TLC. Try these out and let your hair surprise you!
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Latest posts by Hiranmayee Saipriya (see all)
- 25 Pictures Of Nayanthara Without Makeup - April 25, 2016
- 6 Hair Products That Are So Good You Need To Own Them Today - April 6, 2016
- Our Favorite Looks From The Zee Cine Awards Red Carpet - March 31, 2016
- 5 Most Popular Disney Princess-Inspired Hairstyles - March 17, 2016
- 20 Best Short Spiky Hairstyles You Can Try Right Now - June 22, 2015