When it comes to cold, rashes, and even some serious illnesses, natural treatments have made a comeback. Many studies have concluded that some of the go-to natural fixes for ailments can be more effective than pharmaceutical alternatives.
One notable combination is castor oil and baking soda. These super ingredients individually provide surprising benefits that you’ve been missing out on!
The Fantastic Benefits Of Castor Oil
You may have heard of the curative talents of baking soda in teeth whitening, blackhead removal, and acne treatment. But castor oil also has several surprising specialties:
- Ears: Taking 6-8 oral drops of castor oil for 4 months can allegedly cure tinnitus, a symptom of an ear infection, where one constantly experiences ringing or booming in the ears.
- Eyes: It is also said to be a reliable remedy for cataracts and improving your eyesight. Simply apply a drop of castor oil to your eyes before you go to bed.
- Lips And Mouth: You can treat mouth sores effectively with this surprise ingredient by simply applying castor oil to the problem areas.
- Sinuses And Nose: Is your partner complaining about your dreadful snoring? Consider applying castor oil onto your tummy and watch your snoring decrease or even completely vanish in 2 weeks!
- Back: Vanquish most forms of backaches and ease out those painful sore spots with some castor oil.
- Vocals And Neck: Uh oh! Feeling like your voice is getting hoarse or a horrible sore throat is on the horizon? Massage some castor oil on your neck for prevention.
- Feet And Legs: From tired, worn out ankles to calcium deposits and cracks on soles – castor oil massages can eliminate them all!
- Digestion And Stomach Issues: Facing a horrible case of diarrhea? Consume 2 drops of castor oil orally. If it’s a rumbling, noisy stomach that’s been ailing you, simply apply some castor oil on your tummy and experience relief.
- Allergies: Remembering to orally take around 5 drops of this magical oil a day can keep the doctor (and your allergies) away.
- Addiction: Apparently consuming 2 oral drops per day could help reduce your addiction to not only alcohol but also smoking and nicotine.
- Hair And Skin: Just 5 castor oil massage sessions, and your stretch marks will be gone. Apply for a month and say goodbye to warts. If hair fall or bald spots are your woes, simply massage this powerful oil onto your scalp daily.
The Powers Of Castor Oil Mixed With Baking Soda
Combining the strengths of baking soda and castor oil produces a potent natural remedy that can help treat an assortment of ailments.
1. Bug Bites
Mixing castor oil and baking soda and applying on top of those pesky, itching bites on your skin can provide instant relief.
2. Dark Spots
Forget those absurdly expensive creams that make promises they can’t deliver. Instead, apply the castor oil and baking soda combo on your dark spots, blemishes, and marks on your face, and see results.
3. Fungal Infections
Thoroughly layering and massaging this potent duo can also cure athlete’s foot and other troublesome fungal skin infections.
From irksome paper cuts to bruises and burns – all can be treated in a jiffy with this mix. Castor oil aids closing of the wound while baking soda combats dirt and bacteria.
DIY Compress That Combines Baking Soda And Castor Oil
Castor oil is frequently used as a potent massage oil or to produce hot compresses. Here, we have the recipe for a natural hot compress that integrates the therapeutic wonders of both baking soda and castor oil.
Firstly, you’ll require the ingredients to make a castor oil compress.
You Will Need
- Cold pressed castor oil
- Plastic wrap
- Cotton towel or a clean gauze
- A bottle of hot water
- A towel (for when you’re done!)
Begin by gently cleansing your skin with baking soda. After that, soak your clean gauze in some store-bought castor oil. Next, carefully apply the now well-soaked gauze on the area that requires treatment.
This area could be anywhere that you require less numbness or desire better circulation. Now, after having applied the gauze, gently wrap the ailing area with some plastic foil and carefully place your hot water bottle on the surface of the foil – this will warm the troubled area. Once you have reached the desired level of heat you are comfortable with, fasten your towel. Let this homemade contraption remain for roughly an hour. Proceed to remove the layers and cleanse the skin with baking soda.
So, what are you waiting for? Scour up that castor oil and baking soda we know you have buried somewhere in your kitchen, and revolutionize your health care and beauty regimen with the miracles of castor oil and baking soda.
Latest posts by Chandrama Deshmukh (see all)
- 10 Things Every Newly Married Couple Fights About - June 1, 2018
- 11 Things Men Pay Attention To But You Don’t - June 1, 2018
- Psychologists Tell Us How To Pass Through 4 Of The Most Dangerous Periods Of Marriage And Not Break Up - June 1, 2018
- 8 Things We’d Better Do At Night Instead Of In The Morning - June 1, 2018
- 5 Surprising Weight Loss Tips That Are Actually Doable - May 31, 2018